First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you like someone that's the same gender as you?
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / for the love of g...
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
yeah, that's right too. -.-'. woah, you get fired up fast. Of course being homosexual doesn't define who you are, but it's still a part of you.

Excuse me if i said something that bothered you... *ahem*
9429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
Hehe, not attracted to anyone yet, but I guess I could like someone of the same sex. XD
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

RealJudgement_Mohinder wrote:

but you shouldn't really offend homosexuals, it's their preference. i think it's kinda cool that they admit it, there not scared...


what's there to offend... it's everyone's choice.. if someone doesn't like it, then they don't like it.. can't be mad at them for being true to themselves.

Edit to below: there are a lot of people that used to give me a hard time when i'd walk around with my girlfirend. you get used to it. and, as long as you're happy with yourself, it doesn't really matter if people want to insult you. that's their choice as well... then again, i'm not completely a lesbian, so it doesn't really matter to me.. maybe full on gay's have issues with it, i dunno
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / for the love of g...
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
^ yeah...i didn't mean in that way, but being being true to themselves doesn't actually mean insulting other people who are also being true to themselves.
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / I live in england...
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
hmm....ive experimented a little.....i might do a bit more, but i dont fancy anyone of the oppisite sex.....i have done though
1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

RealJudgement_Mohinder wrote:

^ yeah...i didn't mean in that way, but being being true to themselves doesn't actually mean insulting other people who are also being true to themselves.


totally agree with u and i wasnt fired up just clearing things, hey i dun want to be known as a homophobe, i like the forums now almost as good as chatting but with more time to think lol

4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / for the love of g...
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
phew. i thouh some people were going to bite me ^ :^D

what do people mean when they say "experimenting"? Like trying to muster up feelings for the same sex?
Posted 7/4/07

pipen53 wrote:


RealJudgement_Mohinder wrote:

okay. you're a racist.

but you shouldn't really offend homosexuals, it's their preference. i think it's kinda cool that they admit it, there not scared...



i'm not homophobic gotta quite a few gay friends hey aus is like gay capital of the world or sum shit. My friends are friends first and gay second, being gay doesnt define who they are and it shouldnt


Actually, that San Francisco.
1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

Gev wrote:


pipen53 wrote:


RealJudgement_Mohinder wrote:

okay. you're a racist.

but you shouldn't really offend homosexuals, it's their preference. i think it's kinda cool that they admit it, there not scared...



i'm not homophobic gotta quite a few gay friends hey aus is like gay capital of the world or sum shit. My friends are friends first and gay second, being gay doesnt define who they are and it shouldnt


Actually, that San Francisco.


lol well we do have a sizable percentage of gay ppl in aus. Though melb doesnt have a gay district like sydney does

11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

Gev wrote:

Actually, that San Francisco.


dude...! some former senators of ours go there to come out during the annual "parade'...
Posted 7/4/07
Gays and lesbians call bi people " breeder fags"
1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

Gev wrote:

Gays and lesbians call bi people " breeder fags"


why? sorry bit dense its 4.50am in da morning lol
Posted 7/4/07

manzi wrote:


Gev wrote:

Actually, that San Francisco.


dude...! some former senators of ours go there to come out during the annual "parade'...


Wow , our current Senators and businessmen go over there to have sex with your male children .... its sad on both ends really.

@^ Because they are having sex with their own gender and the opposite , they call us breeders , and bi`s breeder fags , get it.

Info directly from gay friends.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 7/4/07
yeah... i think the higher ups are aware of the situation but well ass kissing is a political talent...
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/4/07

RealJudgement_Mohinder wrote:

phew. i thouh some people were going to bite me ^ :^D

what do people mean when they say "experimenting"? Like trying to muster up feelings for the same sex?


Experimenting refers to trying something to see if you like it or not... MY experiances could be considered experimenting... i just realised i like it now and then.. it's not an all the time thing, mind you, but i don't think that anyone would be so heartless to "bite" you when you're just expressing your feelings on a subject
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.