First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Not-me-ism
27905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

megahobbit wrote:

The auditory equivalent of my brain after reading the OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4g2Zjolsa0


I'm disappointed, it's not Rick Astley!

(but my speaker isn't on anyways)
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

nanikore2 wrote:


megahobbit wrote:

The auditory equivalent of my brain after reading the OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4g2Zjolsa0


I'm disappointed, it's not Rick Astley!

(but my speaker isn't on anyways)


Listen to a Broken Car engine it pretty much sounds the same.
Posted 7/23/15
I had to pause because I didn't understand what was going on in my brain..
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
What is this? Are we going on about the False Consensus bias?
http://www.spring.org.uk/2007/11/why-we-all-stink-as-intuitive.php
27905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15

RedExodus wrote:

What is this? Are we going on about the False Consensus bias?
http://www.spring.org.uk/2007/11/why-we-all-stink-as-intuitive.php


Nah just all the rankism being essentially the same sort of trip at the end

Including Banana McCarthyism


megahobbit wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


megahobbit wrote:

The auditory equivalent of my brain after reading the OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4g2Zjolsa0


I'm disappointed, it's not Rick Astley!

(but my speaker isn't on anyways)


Listen to a Broken Car engine it pretty much sounds the same.


I think that's just starter cranking.
Sogno- 
46327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone
27905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15

Sogno- wrote:

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone


Hello, this is Banana Republic. Our hours are Monday through Saturday 10am through 8pm, and Sunday 10am through 7pm. Thank you. Good bye!






20695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

nanikore2 wrote:

Anchovies and brussel sprouts, the oatmeal of champions.


I assume you pick those due to them being stereotypically viewed as revolting. Too bad, cos I am not truly averse to either.
Brussels sprouts are delicious. Steamed with butter, or sliced up raw in a salad. Love them.
I am admittedly not quite as keen on anchovies. I used to love them tho. However, my tolerance for salt has gone way down over the years. If I happened across a low salt version, I'd love to try them again.
6311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.