HELP ! I cant activate my roku/link it to my account, plz help
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15
On my roku it gave me a 6 digit code

And told me to go to crunchyroll.com/activate

But when I put in the code from my phone it says invalid code!

Please help, thank you
Dawn

Edit: I wont be able to watch anime until I can link it
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

DawnofSorrow wrote:

On my roku it gave me a 6 digit code

And told me to go to crunchyroll.com/activate

But when I put in the code from my phone it says invalid code!

Please help, thank you
Dawn

Edit: I wont be able to watch anime until I can link it :(


Can you please take the following steps?

Go to the devices page : http://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=devices
Click 'Deactivate' next to Roku

On your Roku box:
Go to the Crunchyroll Channel
Select the "Link Your Account" button
Write down the code that appears on the page--it should give you a new code

On your computer or smart phone
Go to the Device Activation page again: http://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=devices
Type in the code that you wrote down

Click the "Link Device" button
This should relink your account. In the off chance this does not work, you can try resetting your Roku device and then going through the steps above to see if it resolves the issue.
Posted 7/23/15 , edited 7/23/15

Ezgi wrote:


DawnofSorrow wrote:

On my roku it gave me a 6 digit code

And told me to go to crunchyroll.com/activate

But when I put in the code from my phone it says invalid code!

Please help, thank you
Dawn

Edit: I wont be able to watch anime until I can link it :(


Can you please take the following steps?

Go to the devices page : http://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=devices
Click 'Deactivate' next to Roku

On your Roku box:
Go to the Crunchyroll Channel
Select the "Link Your Account" button
Write down the code that appears on the page--it should give you a new code

On your computer or smart phone
Go to the Device Activation page again: http://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=devices
Type in the code that you wrote down

Click the "Link Device" button
This should relink your account. In the off chance this does not work, you can try resetting your Roku device and then going through the steps above to see if it resolves the issue.


Thank you, although with my phone it still says "invalid code". My friend will help me with it tomorrow, thank you, , I'll write again if it still won't go through after that, but thank you.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 7/23/15

DawnofSorrow wrote:

Thank you, although with my phone it still says "invalid code". My friend will help me with it tomorrow, thank you, , I'll write again if it still won't go through, thank you.


Can you try inputting the code via a computer if it still doesn't work?
Posted 7/24/15 , edited 7/24/15
Yes, hi

Ezgi wrote:


DawnofSorrow wrote:

Thank you, although with my phone it still says "invalid code". My friend will help me with it tomorrow, thank you, , I'll write again if it still won't go through, thank you.


Can you try inputting the code via a computer if it still doesn't work?


That's the idea. via his pc

Thank you
Posted 7/24/15 , edited 7/24/15
It's all working properly now, thank you:)

I had to reformat my roku.
Posted 8/27/15 , edited 8/27/15

Ezgi wrote:



Can you please take the following steps?

Go to the devices page : http://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=devices
Click 'Deactivate' next to Roku

On your Roku box:
Go to the Crunchyroll Channel
Select the "Link Your Account" button
Write down the code that appears on the page--it should give you a new code

On your computer or smart phone
Go to the Device Activation page again: http://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=devices
Type in the code that you wrote down

Click the "Link Device" button
This should relink your account. In the off chance this does not work, you can try resetting your Roku device and then going through the steps above to see if it resolves the issue.


Dear Ezgi,

http://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=devices
It doesn't give me the option to deactivate, unfortunately.

Also my roku won't give me a new code, either. Even if I unplug it, it gives me an "Invalid Code, DED7B1"

http://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=devices
I enter the six digits," DED7B1", it reads "Invalid Code"

I'll try reformatting , like that other person said worked and see , but this is very frustrating! Either I'm at home with my roku or at school on pc, its back and forth, back and forth in a circle :'( Buying Premium and not being able to watch it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Sinc,
Kat~
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/27/15
op nuked. reported themselves before nuke. Locked
You must be logged in to post.