Created by Fletcher2
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What is the most annoying?
20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Online
Posted 7/23/15

Haruna-kai wrote:


Iberjib wrote:

Having to go pee in the middle of the night. I like to enjoy long periods of sleep without interuption.


Lol wait till you're 30+ it's really annoying then.

I have to say all of the above depending on what I'm trying to do, but the worst out of the bunch is having to go at night, i already get lousy sleep during the summer as it is.


I can wait.

Oh it's also kinda annoying when my dog needs to pee at night.
Posted 7/23/15

Iberjib wrote:


Haruna-kai wrote:


Iberjib wrote:

Having to go pee in the middle of the night. I like to enjoy long periods of sleep without interuption.


Lol wait till you're 30+ it's really annoying then.

I have to say all of the above depending on what I'm trying to do, but the worst out of the bunch is having to go at night, i already get lousy sleep during the summer as it is.


I can wait.

Oh it's also kinda annoying when my dog needs to pee at night.


Tell your dog "If I can wait to pee, why can't you??"

o-o ..............................................
Posted 7/24/15
Having to go pee, lol.
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / somewhere rural
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
Bad internet connection ruins my day
14773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Paris
Offline
Posted 7/25/15
Bad internet connection
5070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / RVA
Offline
Posted 7/25/15
Bad Internet! My internet is a pain. It's working fine one minute and then next thing you know it's like "Nope! I will not allow you to finish watching this episode. Come back tomorrow and I may be in a better mood but probably not."
7544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Florida, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/25/15

ignitingmemories wrote:

Low battery because i just moved into my new house and have like freaking 5 outlets but not one where i sleep
my internet is pretty good


You say low battery yet there's 0 votes for low battery.
Posted 7/25/15

Fletcher2 wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:

Low battery because i just moved into my new house and have like freaking 5 outlets but not one where i sleep
my internet is pretty good


You say low battery yet there's 0 votes for low battery.


yet i didnt vote (:
7544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Florida, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/25/15

ignitingmemories wrote:


Fletcher2 wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:

Low battery because i just moved into my new house and have like freaking 5 outlets but not one where i sleep
my internet is pretty good


You say low battery yet there's 0 votes for low battery.


yet i didnt vote (:


Haha well it's fine. Just wanted to point it out because I was confused.
Posted 7/25/15

Fletcher2 wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:


Fletcher2 wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:

Low battery because i just moved into my new house and have like freaking 5 outlets but not one where i sleep
my internet is pretty good


You say low battery yet there's 0 votes for low battery.


yet i didnt vote (:


Haha well it's fine. Just wanted to point it out because I was confused.


oops i'll go vote now
4911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/25/15
Bad Internet! Our Internet went down for two days once (nearby construction) and I congratulated myself for not resorting to cannibalism.
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 8/5/15
BAD FUCKING INTERNET! OMG I WILL FUCK MY ROUTER OR SERVICE PROVIDER UUUUPPP if I have slow, bad, or no internet connection.


1257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/24/16
When i watch anime and video is bufforing :/
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Wales - That coun...
Offline
Posted 5/24/16
Bad internet connection while playing a half-serious game.
1057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/16
lol Bad internet that cause buffering XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.