First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply rewatch or focus on the new
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
I do both...If I fall in love with an anime, I'll rewatch it a million times over, but I still keep my eyes open for new shows. Variety is the spice of life, or so they say.
10253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
I use to only rewatch certain anime I already knew I liked.

Only recently did I branch out and start watching new shows. Now I can't stop..
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
I've never rewatched an anime I always watch an anime I haven't seen xD. But im probably going to rewatch your lie in april and no game no life pretty soon.
35074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
If I really like an anime I'll re-watch it. I do this mostly at work on my lunch if I want to watch something to distract me or take my mind off of things, or at night after work when I'm tired. One anime I never get tired of watching though is the original Fullmetal Alchemist series. As for new shows, I reserve watching those for on my days off of work, sometimes watching up to five new episodes a day on my days off, of different ones.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

BlackRose0607 wrote:

If I really like an anime I'll re-watch it. I do this mostly at work on my lunch if I want to watch something to distract me or take my mind off of things, or at night after work when I'm tired. One anime I never get tired of watching though is the original Fullmetal Alchemist series. As for new shows, I reserve watching those for on my days off of work, sometimes watching up to five new episodes a day on my days off, of different ones.


Anime on the laptop while I go to sleep is a good thing too. I don't know if that's what you mean, but it works for me. Movies and shows also work.
35074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

VZ68 wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

If I really like an anime I'll re-watch it. I do this mostly at work on my lunch if I want to watch something to distract me or take my mind off of things, or at night after work when I'm tired. One anime I never get tired of watching though is the original Fullmetal Alchemist series. As for new shows, I reserve watching those for on my days off of work, sometimes watching up to five new episodes a day on my days off, of different ones.


Anime on the laptop while I go to sleep is a good thing too. I don't know if that's what you mean, but it works for me. Movies and shows also work.


I don't have a laptop computer, I have a desktop one, so that's kind of hard to do while I'm laying down in bed, lol. While I'm at work on my lunch I use my phone to watch it. I can't watch or listen to anything while trying to go to sleep usually anyways because it's too distracting to my mind. I like my room mostly quiet when I'm trying to sleep. My ears are weird as in they don't shut out any noise at all, yet I have to use a sound machine with ocean waves for the noise to help cover up outside noises. So I just watch the stuff on my computer before getting ready for bed.
And speaking of re-watching shows I just recently started re-watching The X-Files in preparation for it's return next January.
4490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
Mostly new ones though there are a few older ones I don't mind rewatching an episode or two.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/24/15

BlackRose0607 wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

If I really like an anime I'll re-watch it. I do this mostly at work on my lunch if I want to watch something to distract me or take my mind off of things, or at night after work when I'm tired. One anime I never get tired of watching though is the original Fullmetal Alchemist series. As for new shows, I reserve watching those for on my days off of work, sometimes watching up to five new episodes a day on my days off, of different ones.


Anime on the laptop while I go to sleep is a good thing too. I don't know if that's what you mean, but it works for me. Movies and shows also work.


I don't have a laptop computer, I have a desktop one, so that's kind of hard to do while I'm laying down in bed, lol. While I'm at work on my lunch I use my phone to watch it. I can't watch or listen to anything while trying to go to sleep usually anyways because it's too distracting to my mind. I like my room mostly quiet when I'm trying to sleep. My ears are weird as in they don't shut out any noise at all, yet I have to use a sound machine with ocean waves for the noise to help cover up outside noises. So I just watch the stuff on my computer before getting ready for bed.
And speaking of re-watching shows I just recently started re-watching The X-Files in preparation for it's return next January.


I use anime as a sound machine. So how does that wave sound machine work anyway?

Also I can't be the only one that misses Millennium over the X-files can I?
Posted 7/24/15
I primarily watch new stuff, but I almost always have at least one or two titles i'm rewatching. Usually lighthearted slice of life stuff I can end a session on. Currently, that's Squid Girl.

But for the most part, I focus on new stuff.
5798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / North Texas
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
I predominantly watch new titles, but if the series made a lasting impression on me, I will re-watch it.
6655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The moon
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
both, I'll rewatch if I really like that anime or if I didn't understand it at first.
17307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Couch
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
I'll rewatch shows every once in a while. As it stands, I've rewatched Baccano 5 times I think, but that's because it's just about my favorite anime. For other animes I might rewatch it if something reminds me about it and I thought it was a fun show the first time around.
35074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 7/24/15


I use anime as a sound machine. So how does that wave sound machine work anyway?

Also I can't be the only one that misses Millennium over the X-files can I?

Ah, I see. And it's just a sound machine with a recording of random ocean waves, lol. It's basically just a machine with buttons on it with different choices of prerecorded white noise noises in it. The ocean waves are just what I'm used to. I've had the thing for over ten years and it still works just fine.

And Millennium was good too, but I do prefer The X-Files over that one. I just love the characters of Mulder and Scully and the conversations and interactions that they have with each other at times.
27230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
Both. You can only go so far with rewatching. Old stuff is nice but you get tired of it and want something new once in a while.
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
If it's what I think is a good show I'll re-watch it now and then.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.