First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Frands?
Posted 7/26/15

VZ68 wrote:


kiri_ wrote:



PIKAAAAAAA





That looks tasty


Pretty much

10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/15



Oh myyyyy.....
Posted 7/26/15

VZ68 wrote:




Oh myyyyy.....


That is BLASPHEMY!

YOU CAN'T EAT PIKACHU WTF.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

kiri_ wrote:


VZ68 wrote:




Oh myyyyy.....


That is BLASPHEMY!

YOU CAN'T EAT PIKACHU WTF.


Yum



Posted 7/26/15

VZ68 wrote:


kiri_ wrote:


VZ68 wrote:




Oh myyyyy.....


That is BLASPHEMY!

YOU CAN'T EAT PIKACHU WTF.


Yum





You're a terrible human being

D: D: D:

*cries for days*

How dare you!
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

kiri_ wrote:



You're a terrible human being

D: D: D:

*cries for days*

How dare you!




I am a bad person!



Posted 7/26/15
LOL
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/15


Posted 7/30/15
7049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
Hey Ill add ya! Im kinda looking for friends myself. Really just need some people to talk to about random things! anyone else wanna add me feel free!
One Punch Mod
85881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
Closed because OP nuked.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.