First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply do you have a nickname?
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Online
Posted 7/24/15
if so what is it?
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
Many years ago... before the turn of the century, some of my highschool buddies called me Hobbit....

;)
23684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
2Chongz
Posted 7/24/15
My nickname is DeeDee or Kiri...
my real name is..well if I told you,
I'd have to kill you...
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Online
Posted 7/24/15

kiri_ wrote:

My nickname is DeeDee or Kiri...
my real name is..well if I told you,
I'd have to kill you...


kill me
Posted 7/24/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


kiri_ wrote:

My nickname is DeeDee or Kiri...
my real name is..well if I told you,
I'd have to kill you...


kill me


*kills*
Posted 7/24/15 , edited 7/24/15
Oh wait, sorry.. Was I supposed to tell you my
real name and then kill you?
Nah, sorry. It's super secret and I already
killed you one time.
I'm too lazy to do it a second.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
https://youtu.be/W-e2bptjUOc

I have quite a few "nicknames"
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Online
Posted 7/24/15

kiri_ wrote:

Oh wait, sorry.. Was I supposed to tell you my
real name and then kill you?
Nah, sorry. It's super secret and I already
killed you one time.
I'm too lazy to do it a second.


very well
Posted 7/24/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


kiri_ wrote:

Oh wait, sorry.. Was I supposed to tell you my
real name and then kill you?
Nah, sorry. It's super secret and I already
killed you one time.
I'm too lazy to do it a second.


very well


I'm kidding though,
My name is Leah

>_< I hate my name.
Hence why I picked up
the name Kiri.
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Online
Posted 7/24/15

kiri_ wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


kiri_ wrote:

Oh wait, sorry.. Was I supposed to tell you my
real name and then kill you?
Nah, sorry. It's super secret and I already
killed you one time.
I'm too lazy to do it a second.


very well


I'm kidding though,
My name is Leah

>_< I hate my name.
Hence why I picked up
the name Kiri.


leah and kiri are both good
Posted 7/24/15
well my friend's and family call me enana or chaparrita which in English is translated to shorty
Posted 7/24/15
Awww ^
11742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/15 , edited 7/24/15
Kev

Kevina-don't ask lol
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/24/15
Also been called Miss Prynne.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.