First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
How Many Times Have You Masturbated In Your Life?
105608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/25/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:

why did my reply get reported to the mods? i didn't even make this thread...


Welcome to the General Discussions.


did you do it?


Yes.
2914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/25/15

AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:

why did my reply get reported to the mods? i didn't even make this thread...


Welcome to the General Discussions.


did you do it?


Yes.


why?
105608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/25/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:

why did my reply get reported to the mods? i didn't even make this thread...


Welcome to the General Discussions.


did you do it?


Yes.


why?


A sordid chagrin.
Posted 7/25/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:

why did my reply get reported to the mods? i didn't even make this thread...


Welcome to the General Discussions.


did you do it?


Maybe they're jealous of your math skills.
2914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/25/15

AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:

why did my reply get reported to the mods? i didn't even make this thread...


Welcome to the General Discussions.


did you do it?


Yes.


why?


A sordid chagrin.


other people wrote things too so why did you single me out??
105608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/25/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:

why did my reply get reported to the mods? i didn't even make this thread...


Welcome to the General Discussions.


did you do it?


Yes.


why?


A sordid chagrin.


other people wrote things too so why did you single me out??


u salty?
2914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/25/15

AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:

why did my reply get reported to the mods? i didn't even make this thread...


Welcome to the General Discussions.


did you do it?


Yes.


why?


A sordid chagrin.


other people wrote things too so why did you single me out??


u salty?


no i'm doing swell
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 7/25/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


frostysss wrote:

I was bored at work last night so I spent some trying to figure out how times I've masturbated in my whole life. I came up with 10,043.75 give or take a few hundred. I then decided to see how much time that took up. After crunching some numbers I figure I've spent 34.87 days of my life masturbating. Anyone care to share their figures? Can YOU "beat" 10,043?


one time


Give me another year and i'll catch up, bro.
105608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/25/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


no i'm doing swell :)


11043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/25/15
Report thyself!

One Punch Mod
94417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/25/15
Closed as not a particularly appropriate thread. (It appears opening post was previously deleted and that may also have been because it was highly inapprpriate and not initially recognized as the the start of a whole thread.)
One Punch Mod
94417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/25/15

pongo903 wrote:

Well they deleted the first post. Guess they thought the thread itself was fine. Same with the guy who quoted the first post.



iambetterthanyou wrote:

why did my reply get reported to the mods? i didn't even make this thread...


Sorry for the confusion guys. Looks like one of the new support team deleted the opening post without realizing it was the start of a thread. So iambetterthanyou's post then got reported as a way of reporting the thread itself since there isn't really another way to do that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.