First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply why do people report to mods for every little thing?
2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/26/15
i don't know if it is just happening to me but the other day i got reported to mods for a reply i made to a thread and all i said was "one time" and then not too long ago i got reported to mods because i didn't finish my sentence...really?
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
Because of bad threads.
2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

AnimeKami wrote:

Because of bad threads.


you again lol...i don't say anything bad though
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Because of bad threads.


you again lol...i don't say anything bad though


Yes.

2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/26/15


it appears you have a problem with me
33453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/26/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:

i don't know if it is just happening to me but the other day i got reported to mods for a reply i made to a thread and all i said was "one time" and then not too long ago i got reported to mods because i didn't finish my sentence...really?
In regards to your "one time" post, did u read Lorreen's response as to why your post was reported? If u haven't yet, u can see it here.

As for your post that has an unfinished sentence, u can actually just edit it yourself and fix it.
2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/26/15

suikojay wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:

i don't know if it is just happening to me but the other day i got reported to mods for a reply i made to a thread and all i said was "one time" and then not too long ago i got reported to mods because i didn't finish my sentence...really?
As for the "one time" post, did u read Lorreen's response as to why your post was reported? If u haven't yet, u can see it here.

By the way, as for you post that has an unfinished sentence, u can actually edit it yourself and fix it.


yes i read her response so i probably should have not mentioned that in this thread (my bad) but not finishing a sentence and being reported for that is silly to me..


suikojay wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:

i don't know if it is just happening to me but the other day i got reported to mods for a reply i made to a thread and all i said was "one time" and then not too long ago i got reported to mods because i didn't finish my sentence...really?
In regards to your "one time" post, did u read Lorreen's response as to why your post was reported? If u haven't yet, u can see it here.

As for your post that has an unfinished sentence, u can actually just edit it yourself and fix it.


oh yeah and getting reported for making this thread is silly too...

103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/26/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:

it appears you have a problem with me


The malicious slander of your besmirch of my character is exasperating.
2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/26/15

AnimeKami wrote:

The malicious slander of your besmirch of my character is exasperating.


you take yourself too seriously lol
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/26/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:

you take yourself too seriously lol


iambetterthanyou
2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

AnimeKami wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:

you take yourself too seriously lol


iambetterthanyou


hahahah
Dragon
58340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 7/26/15
If you don't finish a sentence, you can edit your post (within a short time frame) to finish it. Or, you can post again with your complete thought, and report your older post requesting that it be removed because it was incomplete.
2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

MakotoKamui wrote:

If you don't finish a sentence, you can edit your post (within a short time frame) to finish it. Or, you can post again with your complete thought, and report your older post requesting that it be removed because it was incomplete.


ok
33453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/26/15

MakotoKamui wrote: If you don't finish a sentence, you can edit your post (within a short time frame) to finish it.
Actually, as long as the thread is open, I don't think there's a time limit as to when a person can edit their posts (I just edited one from 2013 just now ). There is a 1 hour time limit to delete one's posts, though; that may be what u were thinking.
Dragon
58340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 7/26/15

suikojay wrote:


MakotoKamui wrote: If you don't finish a sentence, you can edit your post (within a short time frame) to finish it.
Actually, as long as the thread is open, I don't think there's a time limit as to when a person can edit their posts (I just edited one from 2013 just now ). There is a 1 hour time limit to delete one's posts, though; that may be what u were thinking.


Ah, really? I knew there are a few things with a time limit for normal users, but mod tools act a bit differently, so sometimes it's hard to remember which parts work. Thanks for the correction!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.