First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Name an anime you cant stand to watch
12089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
SAO- I dont like the second season

Kill la kill- it just turns me off

one piece, bleach, naruto- too long to watch
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Greensboro North...
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

Railgun(I can tolerate Index)
Kanamemo(The evil resides in this show)
Nanoha(A great big liar is in this show)
Love Hina(One word: Naru)


I tried Railgun to see what the fuss was about and I was bored out of my mind, the characters were boring imo. Don't get me wrong Index wasn't all that but at least it had girl punching
42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

PapaGregory wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

Railgun(I can tolerate Index)
Kanamemo(The evil resides in this show)
Nanoha(A great big liar is in this show)
Love Hina(One word: Naru)


I tried Railgun to see what the fuss was about and I was bored out of my mind, the characters were boring imo. Don't get me wrong Index wasn't all that but at least it had girl punching


Funny you mention that. It the other way around for me.
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
I know that I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but, I could never get into the Dragon Ball series. I just can't stand the art style of it.
3059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
Pretty much every Harem or Ecchi anime these days. Something about them just gets under my skin.

But if we are talking about physically can't stand to watch, Master of Martial Hearts is the only show that made me physically sick from watching it. My skin still crawls just thinking about it, even all these years later.
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Adanac
Offline
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/26/15
-Naruto, after the chuunin exam.
-last 12 episodes of SAO, and SAOII
-Madoka
-A lot of anime based on light novels.

OR, to make it simpler: Every anime with high school lead characters released from 2013 to now. With the exception of Teekyu.

Yeah. All I've been watching are old anime and the occasional Teekyu/Nasuno. Waiting for that new Lupin III series. That's about it.
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/27/15
Anything by Ikuhara.

I sat through all of Penguindrum and hated it.

Utena was fun for the first few episodes in how stupid it was, and then started to irritate me. I haven't finished it.

I saw the first episode of that bear thing he did and hated it.

I'm sorry, I'm not a fan of his, like, at all. His anime mostly annoy me. Not because it's "2deep4me" or anything like that (I'm an Evangelion fan, for Christ's sake,) but because I can't stand his style, his writing, his characters, and his use of symbolism. It even irritates me that over the years EVA has been getting crapped on and being called pretentious while Ikuhara has been getting a free pass.



37966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 7/26/15

kiri_ wrote:

I would say Bladedance of the Elementalers because
of the pointless nudity and stupid teenage girls fighting in it.


lol same here. I didn't watch it after reading the clique, stereotypical synopsis.

Another title is Testament of Sister New Devil.
Posted 7/26/15

twintiger12 wrote:


kiri_ wrote:

I would say Bladedance of the Elementalers because
of the pointless nudity and stupid teenage girls fighting in it.


lol same here. I didn't watch it after reading the clique, stereotypical synopsis.

Another title is Testament of Sister New Devil.


I just really don't like pointless anime,
I like dark anime a lot..like demons
and ghouls and all that stuff.

660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Greensboro North...
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


PapaGregory wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

Railgun(I can tolerate Index)
Kanamemo(The evil resides in this show)
Nanoha(A great big liar is in this show)
Love Hina(One word: Naru)


I tried Railgun to see what the fuss was about and I was bored out of my mind, the characters were boring imo. Don't get me wrong Index wasn't all that but at least it had girl punching


Funny you mention that. It the other way around for me.


You don't like the girl punching
Posted 7/26/15

KiraMustDie wrote:

Anything by Ikuhara.

I sat through all of Penguindrum and hated it.

Utena was fun for the first few episodes in how stupid it was, and then started to irritate me. I haven't finished it.

I saw the first episode of that bear thing he did and hated it.

I'm sorry, I'm not a fan of his, like, at all. His anime mostly annoy me. Not because it's "2deep4me" or anything like that (I'm an Evangelion fan, for Christ's sake,) but because I can't stand his style, his writing, his characters, and his use of symbolism. It even irritates me that over the years EVA has been getting crapped on and being called pretentious while Ikuhara has been getting a free pass.





SAME HERE.
19126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/28/15
So much "I didn't watch this because I heard ______ about it" on here.

My face cannot be palmed enough.

It's fair enough if you watched it and didn't like it, but it's completely different if you have never watched it and bash it regardless.
Posted 7/26/15

bobland wrote:

So much "I didn't watch this because I heard ______ about it" on here.

My face cannot be palmed enough.

It's fair enough if you watched it and didn't like it, but it's completely different if you have never watched it and bash it regardless.


I've watched SAO and i didn't like it regardless. I could have tell that it wasn't my taste
but hey each to their own. Everyone has different opinion , Everyone is different
so if they haven't watched it then hey thats them
37966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 7/26/15

PapaGregory wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


PapaGregory wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

Railgun(I can tolerate Index)
Kanamemo(The evil resides in this show)
Nanoha(A great big liar is in this show)
Love Hina(One word: Naru)


I tried Railgun to see what the fuss was about and I was bored out of my mind, the characters were boring imo. Don't get me wrong Index wasn't all that but at least it had girl punching


Funny you mention that. It the other way around for me.


You don't like the girl punching

I don't really understand about girl punching in Index. In serious battles, if the girls need to be punched, they will be punched. Before Index series were there any battle scenes in any series that a guy refused to hit a girl. I can only remember sanji from one piece.

I know women were punched in JoJo.
5205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
You guys do realize that saying you hate something isn't really a conversation right? You need to give reasons other than "it sucks" or "I noped outta that show."
Anyway for me One Piece. I generally like it, but if I start watching it people will want to talk about it with me, and I'd have nothing to say. It's less disappointing when you just say you don't watch it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.