First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Name an anime you cant stand to watch
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
I don't know about you, but I use Star Platinum's eyes to watch all of my anime. (I'm sorry, the sitting down joke got taken already.)
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/26/15

double-jay wrote:

You guys do realize that saying you hate something isn't really a conversation right? You need to give reasons other than "it sucks" or "I noped outta that show."
Anyway for me One Piece. I generally like it, but if I start watching it people will want to talk about it with me, and I'd have nothing to say. It's less disappointing when you just say you don't watch it.


Let them say what they want to say XD
8235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
One Piece
Bleach
SAO
Naruto
Yugioh
Lupin the 3rd
Shin Chan
8266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
Anything Dragon Ball. Not only do I find the story and characters unlikable but I also absolutely can't stand Toriyama's art style.
3174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

Seacactus wrote:

I wouldn't watch One Piece because it's way too long and I would never finish it.


I feel exactly the same.
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
Kuroko no Basket it irritates me
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Greensboro North...
Offline
Posted 7/26/15

twintiger12 wrote:


PapaGregory wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


PapaGregory wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

Railgun(I can tolerate Index)
Kanamemo(The evil resides in this show)
Nanoha(A great big liar is in this show)
Love Hina(One word: Naru)


I tried Railgun to see what the fuss was about and I was bored out of my mind, the characters were boring imo. Don't get me wrong Index wasn't all that but at least it had girl punching


Funny you mention that. It the other way around for me.


You don't like the girl punching

I don't really understand about girl punching in Index. In serious battles, if the girls need to be punched, they will be punched. Before Index series were there any battle scenes in any series that a guy refused to hit a girl. I can only remember sanji from one piece.

I know women were punched in JoJo.

No I meant that the girl punching is the best part about index and its a lot more blunt compared to other shows

Xzeke 
8094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
idk understand why everyone hates sao

anyways death note is stupid to me lol and prob one piece and Naruto because there ridiculously long and wouldn't watch it fully
xxJing 
37197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 7/26/15
All of them.

I prefer to sit.
3095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Internet
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
>> "Probably" One Piece and Naruto you say? It's not possible to be unable to stand to watch something you haven't even watched in the first place Xzeke.

------

Personally, Fate/Stay Night 2006 (Fate Route). So many cringe-worthy moments it was a pain to even get through, but because it was Fate/ I had to fight my way through it.
Xzeke 
8094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
i guess so but i'd rather watch something else and did you not like my abbreviation of probably lol

I guess i'd rather just watch my favorite animes over and over again and wait for something new to come out like charlotte and watch that or wait for new seasons of my favorite animes
Posted 7/26/15

Xzeke wrote:

idk understand why everyone hates sao

anyways death note is stupid to me lol and prob one piece and Naruto because there ridiculously long and wouldn't watch it fully


i dont per say hate sao i dislike it (: and will never watch it
Xzeke 
8094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
To each his own lol may i ask why you dislike

and for some reason it won't let me reply or quote right
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 7/26/15 , edited 7/26/15

PapaGregory wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


PapaGregory wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

Railgun(I can tolerate Index)
Kanamemo(The evil resides in this show)
Nanoha(A great big liar is in this show)
Love Hina(One word: Naru)


I tried Railgun to see what the fuss was about and I was bored out of my mind, the characters were boring imo. Don't get me wrong Index wasn't all that but at least it had girl punching


Funny you mention that. It the other way around for me.


You don't like the girl punching




I don't like girls like Kuroko.

Wish someone could punch her!
15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/15
School days
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.