First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Women who are paranoid that their man is cheating
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/27/15 , edited 7/30/15

Dariamus wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:


Dariamus wrote:

My wife's been known to get insanely jealous of me spending time with other women. To the point it's nearly come to physical violence between her and the other women.



Sounds like you screwed up I hope you at least made her sign a prenuptial agreement?


LoL

That was 10 years ago and we're still married.



Stockholm syndrome?
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/15 , edited 7/30/15

biscuitnote wrote:Stockholm syndrome?


A solid friendship and a willingness to work together.

51110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/15
The best solution is to get a yandere gf/bf. They'll be completely dedicated to you and you'll never have to worry about them cheating on you.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

The best solution is to get a yandere gf/bf. They'll be completely dedicated to you and you'll never have to worry about them cheating on you.


True, but you may not have many friends outside the relationship.

51110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/15

Dariamus wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

The best solution is to get a yandere gf/bf. They'll be completely dedicated to you and you'll never have to worry about them cheating on you.


True, but you may not have many friends outside the relationship.



That's ok.
48333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/27/15

Sogno- wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

they have ugly furniture


i disagree, i think it is quite charming


It wouldn't look bad on a patio but indoors it just looks tacky.
11608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/27/15 , edited 7/31/15
Could always just stay single.

Ah, the life of no drama is truly wonderful.
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 7/27/15
Its self confidence. If one person feels like the other is out of their league they are gonna worry that they'll find someone better and leave them. Solution realize they wouldn't be with you if you didn't mean anything to them.
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/27/15
and this is why I don't date anymore >.> bitches be crazy....
101413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 7/27/15
Men do this, too you know. Christ.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/15

Ryulightorb wrote:

I'm a guy and i always worry but for a good reason.

Every women i have ever been with 4-5+ at the top of my head has cheated on me.

If you forgive a cheater they will cheat again.

The only one who didn't cheat on was controlling and abusive.



I just can't feel 100% safe anymore because everyone i have known and loved has lied to me or betrayed me...

I believe they have there reasons to be paranoid most reasons like mine experience


That is why i'm only attracted to super clingy girls now who won't leave my side ever i really hate people entering my life and leaving it just like that...family...friends and relationships.

Needless to say each relationship i trusted each one 100% even though the worry was lingering in my head but so far it has just lead me to being hurt again and again.


There have been studies done on this. If someone cheats once, they do not necessarily cheat again. However, if they have cheated twice or more it is almost 100% that they will do it again given the opportunity. Your personal experience certainly sucks though, hopefully things will improve for you.

I realized that I was attracted to certain characteristics that increased the likelihood of a relationship blowing up in my face quite a bit (cheating could be part of it, extreme violence, other nasty things). I did some soul searching and figured out which things attracted me and began figuring out how to better isolate traits that conveyed those benefits with fewer nasty additional effects. It has worked out well. I know quite a few people who have not figured out their patterns of attraction who keep ending up with the same relationship problems repeatedly because they don't realize that the things that attract them can come with nasty baggage if they aren't watching for it. I don't know you or your situation beyond your brief description, so it may not be what will help you, but I would recommend at least trying out a very honest look at what attracts you and how those characteristics interact. It might help you make better choices in which relationships you further so that you can minimize the risk of repeating the past. Either way though, I wish you good fortune in the future.
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 7/27/15
The way I see things. If you're paranoid about your man cheating, maybe you should think about the kind of guys you're dating, or the kind of girlfriend you're becoming. It's essential to trust your partner to make the right decisions in a relationship. But if they've had a history in the past for cheating, maybe you should have thought twice before dating them. Some people do change, but it's not always a given.
11648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/27/15
I'm too chilled out to get mad, I like to chill with men because they're funny and I love boobs and bum. I'm not the jealous type and if your other half gets all trust issues, don't bother with them. The one who has the trust issues usually is the one to cheat.
20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/27/15

LordDust wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I'm a guy and i always worry but for a good reason.

Every women i have ever been with 4-5+ at the top of my head has cheated on me.

If you forgive a cheater they will cheat again.

The only one who didn't cheat on was controlling and abusive.



I just can't feel 100% safe anymore because everyone i have known and loved has lied to me or betrayed me...

I believe they have there reasons to be paranoid most reasons like mine experience


That is why i'm only attracted to super clingy girls now who won't leave my side ever i really hate people entering my life and leaving it just like that...family...friends and relationships.

Needless to say each relationship i trusted each one 100% even though the worry was lingering in my head but so far it has just lead me to being hurt again and again.


There have been studies done on this. If someone cheats once, they do not necessarily cheat again. However, if they have cheated twice or more it is almost 100% that they will do it again given the opportunity. Your personal experience certainly sucks though, hopefully things will improve for you.

I realized that I was attracted to certain characteristics that increased the likelihood of a relationship blowing up in my face quite a bit (cheating could be part of it, extreme violence, other nasty things). I did some soul searching and figured out which things attracted me and began figuring out how to better isolate traits that conveyed those benefits with fewer nasty additional effects. It has worked out well. I know quite a few people who have not figured out their patterns of attraction who keep ending up with the same relationship problems repeatedly because they don't realize that the things that attract them can come with nasty baggage if they aren't watching for it. I don't know you or your situation beyond your brief description, so it may not be what will help you, but I would recommend at least trying out a very honest look at what attracts you and how those characteristics interact. It might help you make better choices in which relationships you further so that you can minimize the risk of repeating the past. Either way though, I wish you good fortune in the future.


Yeah i do believe people can never cheat again however it's unlikely they will remain faithful from personal experience.
I have taken a look at the characteristics that attract me to women though and have noticed im attracted to some potentially bad people so now i focus on minimizing that risk.


Thanks and right back at you :)
Posted 7/27/15 , edited 7/27/15

saprobe wrote:

Men do this, too you know. Christ.

Compared to what they do from my experience/what I heard, its much worse.
This is just funny.

These girls seem like they will show you something you said back in October 25th 2012 At 11:32 pm.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.