First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Lazy Cosplay
8267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Satellite Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 7/28/15
I love it. No makeup, no hassle, no worries, no effort. Wake up, bind, put casual clothes along with the wig on...and DONE. Seriously some of my favorite cosplays are my lazy ones because the character's design is so cosplayer friendly <3
5937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/15


you mean like this famous one? that was apparently so famous he got a figure made of himself?
8267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Satellite Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 7/28/15


Heck yeah!
47309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 7/28/15
As a cosplayer and cosplay photographer I can say that the best cosplay's out there are the once where people put effort into them since that shows how much they care about the character they're cosplaying. Shameless link to my latest flickr album https://www.flickr.com/photos/theodorphotography/sets/72157654063560743


DaManRando wrote:



you mean like this famous one? that was apparently so famous he got a figure made of himself?


You know there's companies out there that make a 3d scan of you? So technically he could've just gone to one of those places and gotten scanned into a character
Posted 7/28/15
I've never cosplayed ;_;
5809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 7/28/15
I wonder if there will ever be a Gundam Box Mk2... and I wonder, do we even want to know??
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 7/29/15 , edited 7/29/15
I did that for my first cosplay. It was a random pokemon trainer and for it I made this little exclamation point and stuck it out of a hat. I made the cosplay the night before the con and it was a total hit. And by hit I mean everyone was afraid to look at me because they didn't want to start a battle.
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 馬鹿外人
Offline
Posted 7/30/15 , edited 8/4/15
8267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Satellite Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

CayBoo wrote:

I did that for my first cosplay. It was a random pokemon trainer and for it I made this little exclamation point and stuck it out of a hat. I made the cosplay the night before the con and it was a total hit. And by hit I mean everyone was afraid to look at me because they didn't want to start a battle.


Oooh! That's awesome XD I made a group present as team rocket grunts for a presentation in college XD It was so dorkly awesome. I totally would've started a battle with you because hey, Team Rocket would
8267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Satellite Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

shinblade wrote:

I wonder if there will ever be a Gundam Box Mk2... and I wonder, do we even want to know??


Do it.
8267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Satellite Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 8/4/15



Yaaassssss TMNT!
8267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Satellite Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

kiri_ wrote:

I've never cosplayed ;_;


Daw~ I find it to be really fun! If you would like to, give it a try with some friends!
8267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Satellite Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 8/4/15


You know there's companies out there that make a 3d scan of you? So technically he could've just gone to one of those places and gotten scanned into a character

Pft~ I actually forgot about that! It's probably expensive to do, but if I ever bring an OC to life...it might be worth it XD
47309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 8/5/15

PruBenAzul wrote:



You know there's companies out there that make a 3d scan of you? So technically he could've just gone to one of those places and gotten scanned into a character


Pft~ I actually forgot about that! It's probably expensive to do, but if I ever bring an OC to life...it might be worth it XD

Nah you can get it for 50-100$ so it's not really expensive
8267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Satellite Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 8/5/15

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


PruBenAzul wrote:



You know there's companies out there that make a 3d scan of you? So technically he could've just gone to one of those places and gotten scanned into a character


Pft~ I actually forgot about that! It's probably expensive to do, but if I ever bring an OC to life...it might be worth it XD


Nah you can get it for 50-100$ so it's not really expensive

Ooooh. I just may have to look at that lol
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.