First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply 5 nights of freddy's timeline and storyline
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 7/28/15
so i have been wondering when does each time take place and what kind of story do each game give and how they connected to each other?
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/28/15
What?
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/15

latinaloverTX wrote:

so i have been wondering when does each time take place and what kind of story do each game give and how they connected to each other?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPugMe4ePEw
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 7/28/15 , edited 7/28/15

megahobbit wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:

so i have been wondering when does each time take place and what kind of story do each game give and how they connected to each other?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPugMe4ePEw


its interesting but it doesn't show the latest game
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/15

latinaloverTX wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:

so i have been wondering when does each time take place and what kind of story do each game give and how they connected to each other?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPugMe4ePEw


its interesting but it doesn't show the latest game


He will do a video on it eventually. But it gets the majority of the timeline and stuff down
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 7/28/15

megahobbit wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:

so i have been wondering when does each time take place and what kind of story do each game give and how they connected to each other?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPugMe4ePEw


its interesting but it doesn't show the latest game


He will do a video on it eventually. But it gets the majority of the timeline and stuff down


but that is the last chapter of it's original story.....so there will be different stories about it...so this thread is about all the stories and their timeline and their story.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/29/15
So they say he planned making sequals?
Cind of annoying...
wish it all could be one game though.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 7/29/15

Freddy96NO wrote:

So they say he planned making sequals?
Cind of annoying...
wish it all could be one game though.


well these sequels will be in a different timeline
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/29/15

latinaloverTX wrote: well these sequels will be in a different timeline

yeah and mostly a new setting, still its a bit of a mess.
would be cool if someone actualy developed this cind of game too with a short but complete story.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 7/29/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote: well these sequels will be in a different timeline

yeah and mostly a new setting, still its a bit of a mess.
would be cool if someone actualy developed this cind of game too with a short but complete story.


i wish they still development more in the timeline because there is still alot of questions
Posted 7/29/15
The 1st one takes place after the 2nd one (I think) and the 3rd one takes place 30 years after the first one.

The point of the games was to find out who the killer was & what happened to him I guess, and what happened to the children.

I haven't really payed much attention to it after the first tbh so idk.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 7/29/15

anzn wrote:

The 1st one takes place after the 2nd one (I think) and the 3rd one takes place 30 years after the first one.

The point of the games was to find out who the killer was & what happened to him I guess, and what happened to the children.

I haven't really payed much attention to it after the first tbh so idk.


from what the youtuber said the first game take place the bad ending of the 3rd game
Posted 7/29/15

latinaloverTX wrote:


anzn wrote:

The 1st one takes place after the 2nd one (I think) and the 3rd one takes place 30 years after the first one.

The point of the games was to find out who the killer was & what happened to him I guess, and what happened to the children.

I haven't really payed much attention to it after the first tbh so idk.


from what the youtuber said the first game take place the bad ending of the 3rd game

It says in the 3rd game itself that it takes place 30 years after the first one though?
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 7/29/15

anzn wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


anzn wrote:

The 1st one takes place after the 2nd one (I think) and the 3rd one takes place 30 years after the first one.

The point of the games was to find out who the killer was & what happened to him I guess, and what happened to the children.

I haven't really payed much attention to it after the first tbh so idk.


from what the youtuber said the first game take place the bad ending of the 3rd game

It says in the 3rd game itself that it takes place 30 years after the first one though?


it seens like they killed the purple guy before the first game
Posted 7/29/15 , edited 7/29/15

latinaloverTX wrote:

it seens like they killed the purple guy before the first game

Oh yeah he's been dead. Its just that he was still alive, technically, but as an animatronic.
He was Spring trap. And you don't actually see him til the 3rd game. And apparently he was controlling the other Animatronics, not the children's spirits.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.