First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Windows 10 app
21038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / US
Offline
Posted 7/29/15 , edited 12/26/15
Is there ever going to be a windows 10 cr app?
edzero 
6046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 12/26/15
please provide the manga app at the very least
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 7/31/15

iTzThatWhiteKid wrote:

Is there ever going to be a windows 10 cr app?


Windows 10 literally just came out less than 48 hours ago.
21038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / US
Offline
Posted 7/31/15
And your point is? Netflix already has an app for it..
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 7/31/15

iTzThatWhiteKid wrote:

And your point is? Netflix already has an app for it..


And Netflix has about 150 times as many paid subscribers than CR, so it's not really a valid comparison.
20320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/1/15
At some point in the future I would like an app as well. Take your time.
4038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/15 , edited 8/24/15

eyeofpain wrote:


iTzThatWhiteKid wrote:

And your point is? Netflix already has an app for it..


And Netflix has about 150 times as many paid subscribers than CR, so it's not really a valid comparison.


How about the fact that Windows 10 has been out for several months, and they could have spent that time developing for it before it was publicly released? This isn't really an excuse.
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 8/1/15

Seantzor wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:


iTzThatWhiteKid wrote:

And your point is? Netflix already has an app for it..


And Netflix has about 150 times as many paid subscribers than CR, so it's not really a valid comparison.


How about the fact that Windows 10 has been out for several months, and they could have spent that time developing for it before it was publicly released? This isn't really an excuse.


Maybe they were, and it's still not quite ready yet. Neither of us knows how many resources CR has available that they could have dedicated to the project, so it's pointless for us to go on like this.
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 8/1/15

Seantzor wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:


iTzThatWhiteKid wrote:

And your point is? Netflix already has an app for it..


And Netflix has about 150 times as many paid subscribers than CR, so it's not really a valid comparison.


How about the fact that Windows 10 has been out for several months, and they could have spent that time developing for it before it was publicly released? This isn't really an excuse.


Maybe they were, and it's still not quite ready yet. Neither of us knows how many resources CR has available that they could have dedicated to the project, so it's pointless for us to go on like this.
41376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 8/5/15

eyeofpain wrote:


Seantzor wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:


iTzThatWhiteKid wrote:

And your point is? Netflix already has an app for it..


And Netflix has about 150 times as many paid subscribers than CR, so it's not really a valid comparison.


How about the fact that Windows 10 has been out for several months, and they could have spent that time developing for it before it was publicly released? This isn't really an excuse.


Maybe they were, and it's still not quite ready yet. Neither of us knows how many resources CR has available that they could have dedicated to the project, so it's pointless for us to go on like this.


An honest question why do you take on everybody who has a problem and defend CR ! Do you watch anime at all / never see your name on a show page or post in the forums to be honest not everybody does but this almosy looks like trolling / bullying ! You constantly put down people who have problems w/ o really being helpful

BTW I was at a different place the other day had high speed internet ( 5 bars ) and stiil freezing / website crashed etc !
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

FLjerry2011 wrote:



An honest question why do you take on everybody who has a problem and defend CR ! Do you watch anime at all / never see your name on a show page or post in the forums to be honest not everybody does but this almosy looks like trolling / bullying ! You constantly put down people who have problems w/ o really being helpful


I'm just trying to offer other users a perspective that they might not have taken into consideration. I always try to be polite and helpful, but I will admit to occasionally getting annoyed when I see someone who so obviously hasn't even glanced at the Help forums before posting about their problem (not you).

Yes, I watch anime: hummingbird.me/users/eyeofpain/library

Most of my thoughts are shared via Twitter, as I usually don't feel like I have enough to discuss about a show to compose a forum post.
41376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

eyeofpain wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:



An honest question why do you take on everybody who has a problem and defend CR ! Do you watch anime at all / never see your name on a show page or post in the forums to be honest not everybody does but this almosy looks like trolling / bullying ! You constantly put down people who have problems w/ o really being helpful


I'm just trying to offer other users a perspective that they might not have taken into consideration. I always try to be polite and helpful, but I will admit to occasionally getting annoyed when I see someone who so obviously hasn't even glanced at the Help forums before posting about their problem (not you).

Yes, I watch anime: hummingbird.me/users/eyeofpain/library

Most of my thoughts are shared via Twitter, as I usually don't feel like I have enough to discuss about a show to compose a forum post.


I read a lot of help I tried updating I watch in SD / try different settings etc ! Like I said somedays not a lot latelt I can get through ! It's not just the vidoes anymore the website is cranky too!

I am trying to watch legally both here and Funi / Yes I use the "Darkside' if there are problems !

I have said to support some of the east coast has more problems than others ! But just the standard letter!

I am almost thinking iy's a time out issue or who knows !

I have tried to watch school livev5 times just stops wontbrefresh unlees I go away for awhile and that ruins the episode !
43664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

FLjerry2011 wrote:
I read a lot of help I tried updating I watch in SD / try different settings etc ! Like I said somedays not a lot latelt I can get through ! It's not just the vidoes anymore the website is cranky too!

I am trying to watch legally both here and Funi / Yes I use the "Darkside' if there are problems !

I have said to support some of the east coast has more problems than others ! But just the standard letter!

I am almost thinking iy's a time out issue or who knows !

I have tried to watch school livev5 times just stops wontbrefresh unlees I go away for awhile and that ruins the episode !


Have you ever tried watching via one of the /devices hooked up to your TV or just on a tablet or smart phone, or do you only use your PC? Some people have a totally different experience, because a different CDN delivers the device format files, and also, those are hard-subbed, so they don't need coordinated timing as with the Flash player which uses soft subs.

Out of sheer curiosity, if you turn off subs entirely (right-click, select no subtitles), does it still freeze? I realize that you would need to learn Japanese, so that's not really a viable solution, but I just wonder whether that makes a difference in your experience or not.
41376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

asharka wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:
I read a lot of help I tried updating I watch in SD / try different settings etc ! Like I said somedays not a lot latelt I can get through ! It's not just the vidoes anymore the website is cranky too!

I am trying to watch legally both here and Funi / Yes I use the "Darkside' if there are problems !

I have said to support some of the east coast has more problems than others ! But just the standard letter!

I am almost thinking iy's a time out issue or who knows !

I have tried to watch school livev5 times just stops wontbrefresh unlees I go away for awhile and that ruins the episode !


Have you ever tried watching via one of the /devices hooked up to your TV or just on a tablet or smart phone, or do you only use your PC? Some people have a totally different experience, because a different CDN delivers the device format files, and also, those are hard-subbed, so they don't need coordinated timing as with the Flash player which uses soft subs.

Out of sheer curiosity, if you turn off subs entirely (right-click, select no subtitles), does it still freeze? I realize that you would need to learn Japanese, so that's not really a viable solution, but I just wonder whether that makes a difference in your experience or not.


Just use PC only / like I said sonetimes not a lot lately I can breeze through ! BTW the website is reall glitchy too !

But I wiil try that to see if it streams but I do need subs!
41376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

asharka wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:
I read a lot of help I tried updating I watch in SD / try different settings etc ! Like I said somedays not a lot latelt I can get through ! It's not just the vidoes anymore the website is cranky too!

I am trying to watch legally both here and Funi / Yes I use the "Darkside' if there are problems !

I have said to support some of the east coast has more problems than others ! But just the standard letter!

I am almost thinking iy's a time out issue or who knows !

I have tried to watch school livev5 times just stops wontbrefresh unlees I go away for awhile and that ruins the episode !


Have you ever tried watching via one of the /devices hooked up to your TV or just on a tablet or smart phone, or do you only use your PC? Some people have a totally different experience, because a different CDN delivers the device format files, and also, those are hard-subbed, so they don't need coordinated timing as with the Flash player which uses soft subs.

Out of sheer curiosity, if you turn off subs entirely (right-click, select no subtitles), does it still freeze? I realize that you would need to learn Japanese, so that's not really a viable solution, but I just wonder whether that makes a difference in your experience or not.


So I tried no subtitles and it worked / tried Italian ( I know some ) and that worked !

So why the English subs and nobody in tech knows this ??
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.