First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply OH CANADA
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/24/15

_Ame wrote:

Slowly dying in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.


I have a few relatives in Saskatoon

19300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/24/15

Underland68 wrote:


_Ame wrote:

Slowly dying in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.


I have a few relatives in Saskatoon



I think Saskachewan is like Canada's Florida in that's where everyone's retired relatives move to. That or like Southern BC.
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/24/15

LITVoid wrote:


Underland68 wrote:


_Ame wrote:

Slowly dying in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.


I have a few relatives in Saskatoon



I think Saskachewan is like Canada's Florida in that's where everyone's retired relatives move to. That or like Southern BC.


I have younger relatives - cousins living there and thanks for replying to one of my forum posts

61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/24/15
I live in Québec... And I'm currently watching old animu (Monster).
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/24/15
From Abbotsford British Colombia, here in the rain soaked Fraser Valley. And we are the best looking province out there, the rest of you are the ugly little ducklings.
2252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/15
I'm from Hamilton, Ontario. I just finished watching the seven deadly sins on NETFLIX.

My Queue:

The Asterisk War
The Testament of Sister New Devil
Comet Lucifer
Log Horizon
Anti-magic Academy
Digimon Adventure.

1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto/Calgary C...
Offline
Posted 1/9/16 , edited 1/10/16
Hey, Canadians. Live in Toronto and Calgary but Grew up in the Maritimes.

My queue

Anti Magic Acadamy
Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
Ushio and Tora
Fairy Tale
Naruto
Digimon

hahaha I hate waiting for new episodes after Binge Watching hahahah

Just started getting in to the Forums and Stuff on here Feel free to Add me Canadians Eh
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/9/16 , edited 1/9/16
From Quebec,though i was born in Ottawa...its complicated...

(btw when i saw the forum's title, i thought we were gonna sing the national anthem up in here xP)
34075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
St John's, Newfoundland
Posted 1/10/16
Ontario!!!

My Queue:
One Piece
Ace of the Diamond
Wagnaria!!
6885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / life
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
I'm not but I wish i could vist you guys some time
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
Québec :3

I am currently watching Naruto and Fairy Tale :3
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

MrHickey wrote:

Hey, Canadians. Live in Toronto and Calgary but Grew up in the Maritimes.

My queue

Anti Magic Acadamy
Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
Ushio and Tora
Fairy Tale
Naruto
Digimon

hahaha I hate waiting for new episodes after Binge Watching hahahah

Just started getting in to the Forums and Stuff on here Feel free to Add me Canadians Eh :P


Just started too!!
Posted 1/10/16
Fredericton, NB here!
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
I've got family in NB xP
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.