First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Sandra Bland's Death
4363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

FlyinDumpling wrote:

It was probably the person who made the duplicate


nah, they want two separate discussions.
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15

ZenZaku wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

It was probably the person who made the duplicate


nah, they want two separate discussions.


Yeah, you know what happens when one assume things...
4363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

animegirl2222 wrote:


ZenZaku wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

It was probably the person who made the duplicate


nah, they want two separate discussions.


Yeah, you know what happens when one assume things...


See Below...



VZ68 wrote:

Yes, I think we need two threads.

Which is why I made this one.





VZ68 wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

A second thread to discuss the exact same thing is not necessary.


It's not, it's completely different. The other thread is for those that believe she was murdered by police, this is the thread for people that think she might have committed suicide.


Posted 7/31/15

sundin13 wrote:

She clearly didn't know her rights, and she wouldn't have been in this mess if she actually knew them. During the traffic stop, she believed that the officer could not legally order her out of her car (he could) and she believed that the officer needed to tell her what she was being arrested for (he didn't).

Additionally, I don't think you understand how bail works. Bail is essentially a payment to get yourself out of jail before the trial as a sort of collateral to insure that you show up in court. The fact that this had not yet gone to court is irrelevant...

"edited the dashcam footage"

It was a simple visual glitch that occured in the process of uploading to Youtube. They have uploaded it again without those glitches.

"They should, if they don't, then they aren't following the law :/"

Out of curiosity, do you have a link to where I can read that law?

"Any mortician can tell you that she was dead in that photo"

Usually a mortician actually needs to see a body, not a crappy photograph, to make that call.

When are you gonna leave me alone like you said you would?

She did know her rights. And that is what got her killed. No he couldn't order her to get out of the car.

Glitches like that don't happen when uploading a video on Youtube.
lmao..."glitches"..people seriously believe that shit? ...those glitches are edits....sorry.

Well if even I can tell she was dead, I'm pretty sure any mortician can tell in that photo alone.
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15
Are we really trying to argue with aznz? Havn't you all learned she is never wrong :/ . . .
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

anzn wrote:


sundin13 wrote:

She clearly didn't know her rights, and she wouldn't have been in this mess if she actually knew them. During the traffic stop, she believed that the officer could not legally order her out of her car (he could) and she believed that the officer needed to tell her what she was being arrested for (he didn't).

Additionally, I don't think you understand how bail works. Bail is essentially a payment to get yourself out of jail before the trial as a sort of collateral to insure that you show up in court. The fact that this had not yet gone to court is irrelevant...

"edited the dashcam footage"

It was a simple visual glitch that occured in the process of uploading to Youtube. They have uploaded it again without those glitches.

"They should, if they don't, then they aren't following the law :/"

Out of curiosity, do you have a link to where I can read that law?

"Any mortician can tell you that she was dead in that photo"

Usually a mortician actually needs to see a body, not a crappy photograph, to make that call.

When are you gonna leave me alone like you said you would?

She did know her rights. And that is what got her killed. No he couldn't order her to get out of the car.

Glitches like that don't happen when uploading a video on Youtube.
lmao..."glitches"..people seriously believe that shit? ...those glitches are edits....sorry.

Well if even I can tell she was dead, I'm pretty sure any mortician can tell in that photo alone.


-Pennsylvania v. Mimms ruled that a police officer has the right to order an individual out of their car at any time during a routine traffic stop. Doing so is a "lawful order" and the law surrounding lawful orders states that if the individual does not comply, the officer can use force to enforce the order.
-Just watching the video, you can tell that they look like glitches. No editor would edit a video to look like what those glitches showed as that would require a lot of work for something that didn't look good. I could edit something more cleanly than that. Additionally, after the video was reuploaded, those glitches went away. Its pretty clear cut. Additionally, the glitches only occurred after the altercation had ended so they are more or less irrelevant anyways.
-Fortunately you are not an authority on the matter of determining death. Video evidence of her getting her picture taken while very much alive has already been provided. "She kinda looks dead I guess" doesn't exactly hold much weight...
Posted 7/31/15

Irishsushi wrote:

Are we really trying to argue with aznz? Havn't you all learned she is never wrong :/ . . .

Exactly :/
4003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 7/31/15

Sogno- wrote:

welcome to America, where each and every thing is sexist, racist, homophobic, and politically incorrect



Sadly true. That or its always someone else's fault and not theirs. Oh, I backed my car into yours? I am going to sue your ass for hurting me! That actually happened to my teacher. It was just stupid.
Posted 7/31/15

sundin13 wrote:

-Pennsylvania v. Mimms ruled that a police officer has the right to order an individual out of their car at any time during a routine traffic stop. Doing so is a "lawful order" and the law surrounding lawful orders states that if the individual does not comply, the officer can use force to enforce the order.
-Just watching the video, you can tell that they look like glitches. No editor would edit a video to look like what those glitches showed as that would require a lot of work for something that didn't look good. I could edit something more cleanly than that. Additionally, after the video was reuploaded, those glitches went away. Its pretty clear cut. Additionally, the glitches only occurred after the altercation had ended so they are more or less irrelevant anyways.
-Fortunately you are not an authority on the matter of determining death. Video evidence of her getting her picture taken while very much alive has already been provided. "She kinda looks dead I guess" doesn't exactly hold much weight...


4003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 7/31/15



Welcome to the land of the Free (Media, Speech, Stupid). People use whatever fits their agenda to further their agenda. Fox bashes the gays, CNN does something, I just need to see it first... sure they do it. Politicians choose a side to further their goals. Just a vicious cycle.

Picking a side in America is just flat stupid. I am going to happily stick with the German Sozialismusliberalen. That and mass media is less biased in Germany and they value truth over all. I love honesty and truth... I hope I can find more of that here some day.
4003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 7/31/15

Irishsushi wrote:

Are we really trying to argue with aznz? Havn't you all learned she is never wrong :/ . . .


I think you just put wood on the fire my friend. Probably added a little bit of thermite too. Hell, lets just add some Cesium and water to the mix... or just white phosphorus. LETS WATCH THE WORLD BURN.
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

anzn wrote:


sundin13 wrote:

-Pennsylvania v. Mimms ruled that a police officer has the right to order an individual out of their car at any time during a routine traffic stop. Doing so is a "lawful order" and the law surrounding lawful orders states that if the individual does not comply, the officer can use force to enforce the order.
-Just watching the video, you can tell that they look like glitches. No editor would edit a video to look like what those glitches showed as that would require a lot of work for something that didn't look good. I could edit something more cleanly than that. Additionally, after the video was reuploaded, those glitches went away. Its pretty clear cut. Additionally, the glitches only occurred after the altercation had ended so they are more or less irrelevant anyways.
-Fortunately you are not an authority on the matter of determining death. Video evidence of her getting her picture taken while very much alive has already been provided. "She kinda looks dead I guess" doesn't exactly hold much weight...






And to think you were just telling me a few days ago how you never just brush people off and ignore them... I must be thinking of someone else, right?
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15

sundin13 wrote:


anzn wrote:


sundin13 wrote:

-Pennsylvania v. Mimms ruled that a police officer has the right to order an individual out of their car at any time during a routine traffic stop. Doing so is a "lawful order" and the law surrounding lawful orders states that if the individual does not comply, the officer can use force to enforce the order.
-Just watching the video, you can tell that they look like glitches. No editor would edit a video to look like what those glitches showed as that would require a lot of work for something that didn't look good. I could edit something more cleanly than that. Additionally, after the video was reuploaded, those glitches went away. Its pretty clear cut. Additionally, the glitches only occurred after the altercation had ended so they are more or less irrelevant anyways.
-Fortunately you are not an authority on the matter of determining death. Video evidence of her getting her picture taken while very much alive has already been provided. "She kinda looks dead I guess" doesn't exactly hold much weight...






And to think you were just telling me a few days ago how you never just brush people off and ignore them... I must be thinking of someone else, right?

I'm tired of you.
Like, I get it, you don't like what I say, and disagree with everything I say as well. Like, honestly leave me alone. At this point it seems like you're harassing me tbh.
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

anzn wrote:
I'm tired of you.
Like, I get it, you don't like what I say, and disagree with everything I say as well.


You: "He didn't have the legal right to tell her to get out of her car"
Me: "Here is a Supreme Court case ruling that he did have the right to tell her to get out of her car"
You: "You just don't like me"

This has nothing about me "not liking what you say". It has everything to do with you being flat out wrong. Again, if you say something that is dead wrong, I will disagree with you. It just so happens that you say a lot of stuff that is flat out wrong... By dismissing counter arguments, you are simply making it clear that you do not want discussion or debate and by posting off topic spam, you are just derailing your own threads.
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 馬鹿外人
Offline
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15
The only reason this has gotten any attention is because she's not white.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.