First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Sandra Bland's Death
Posted 7/31/15

sundin13 wrote:


anzn wrote:
I'm tired of you.
Like, I get it, you don't like what I say, and disagree with everything I say as well.


You: "He didn't have the legal right to tell her to get out of her car"
Me: "Here is a Supreme Court case ruling that he did have the right to tell her to get out of her car"
You: "You just don't like me"

This has nothing about me "not liking what you say". It has everything to do with you being flat out wrong. Again, if you say something that is dead wrong, I will disagree with you. It just so happens that you say a lot of stuff that is flat out wrong... By dismissing counter arguments, you are simply making it clear that you do not want discussion or debate and by posting off topic spam, you are just derailing your own threads.

Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15

reaperx- wrote:

The only reason this has gotten any attention is because she's not white.

Media attention. Not serious attention compared to if the victim was white. You don't hear about the white victims bc they are more often than not, actually looking into the issue & taking it seriously.

Most of the time, stuff like this released in the media is just meant to create propaganda. Not actually take them seriously, just cuz everyone knows about it via media.
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 馬鹿外人
Offline
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15

anzn wrote:


reaperx- wrote:

The only reason this has gotten any attention is because she's not white.

Media attention. Not serious attention compared to if the victim was white. You don't hear about the white victims bc they are more often than not, actually looking into the issue & taking it seriously.

Huh. Black man shoots white man no one gives a fuck. Black man dies because of white man, cities riot?
32288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 7/31/15
I wonder how long it will take to solve this case.

Posted 7/31/15

reaperx- wrote:
Huh. Black man shoots white man no one gives a fuck. Black man dies because of white man, cities riot?

Black man shoots white man and everyone gives a fuck. It doesn't get media attention because they are actually giving a fuck on the matter by looking into this incident seriously. All media does is create propaganda, thats the main reason stuff like this is talked about.
Black man dies because of a white man. Riots ensue due to racism and them being tired of getting killed by police just for being black holy shit.
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

reaperx- wrote:


anzn wrote:


reaperx- wrote:

The only reason this has gotten any attention is because she's not white.

Media attention. Not serious attention compared to if the victim was white. You don't hear about the white victims bc they are more often than not, actually looking into the issue & taking it seriously.

Huh. Black man shoots white man no one gives a fuck. Black man dies because of white man, cities riot?


According to statistics most murders involve one person of the same race shooting another anyway, most white murders are committed by white people against other white people, iirc, same thing goes for black people, they mostly kill people of their own race. Cops are not the #1 killers in any case, murder mostly involves civilians killing one another.
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 馬鹿外人
Offline
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15

anzn wrote:


reaperx- wrote:
Huh. Black man shoots white man no one gives a fuck. Black man dies because of white man, cities riot?

Black man shoots white man and everyone gives a fuck. It doesn't get media attention because they are actually giving a fuck on the matter by looking into this incident seriously. All media does is create propaganda, thats the main reason stuff like this is talked about.
Black man dies because of a white man. Riots ensue due to racism and them being tired of getting killed by police just for being black holy shit.


Can I ask you something? This has really nothing to do with the topic, but..
Are you black?

On another note, has anyone here heard of Darren Wilson?
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15

reaperx- wrote:


anzn wrote:


reaperx- wrote:
Huh. Black man shoots white man no one gives a fuck. Black man dies because of white man, cities riot?

Black man shoots white man and everyone gives a fuck. It doesn't get media attention because they are actually giving a fuck on the matter by looking into this incident seriously. All media does is create propaganda, thats the main reason stuff like this is talked about.
Black man dies because of a white man. Riots ensue due to racism and them being tired of getting killed by police just for being black holy shit.


Can I ask you something? This has really nothing to do with the topic, but..
Are you black?

On another note, has anyone here heard of Darren Wilson?

Mixed. Half white half black. Oreo. Mulatto. W/e. Technically yes.

Everyone has, and people are still pissed about about Ferguson. But I'm tired, and I don't wanna discuss that right now.
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 馬鹿外人
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

anzn wrote:


reaperx- wrote:


anzn wrote:


reaperx- wrote:
Huh. Black man shoots white man no one gives a fuck. Black man dies because of white man, cities riot?

Black man shoots white man and everyone gives a fuck. It doesn't get media attention because they are actually giving a fuck on the matter by looking into this incident seriously. All media does is create propaganda, thats the main reason stuff like this is talked about.
Black man dies because of a white man. Riots ensue due to racism and them being tired of getting killed by police just for being black holy shit.


Can I ask you something? This has really nothing to do with the topic, but..
Are you black?

On another note, has anyone here heard of Darren Wilson?

Mixed. Half white half black. Oreo. Mulatto. W/e. Technically yes.

Everyone has, and people are still pissed about about Ferguson. But I'm tired, and I don't wanna discuss that right now.


I'm glad you've heard that name.

I really don't think it was murder, this lady had suicidal tendencies in the past... but whatever, let's turn this into a race problem.
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15
Everything has to be about race, gender, or sexuality, Nothing is about any other factors anymore......

Like if some woman gets her stupid period freebleeding crap removed on Instagram because it's gross and violates guidelines, it's the nonexistent "WESTERN MALE PATRIARCHY"
if a black person is killed, it's obviously a cop brutality case and the officer MUST BE INVOLVED WIT DA kKK
if a drag queen attends a LGBTQ parade they are rejected because they OFFEND TRANS PEOPLE evne though drag queens can be trans themselves

not everything is that kind of issue, yo

also, y'all are starting to pull the white devil card and i'm real sick and tired it, seeing as how a lot of people screaming this shit are white themselves. demonize yourself, but it's like, stop saying we're all inherently racist here, hatred is TAUGHT, HATRED IS NOT INGRAINED.
19120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

pandrasb wrote:

I'm gonna wait to see what the courts say.


This. The courts will know a lot more than we will ever know about this case.
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15

reaperx- wrote:

I'm glad you've heard that name.

I really don't think it was murder, this lady had suicidal tendencies in the past... but whatever, let's turn this into a race problem.

Nobody even with suicidal tendencies would commit suicide over why she was jailed.

Stop trying to make us seem we're all completely unstable/crazy just because we're mentally ill. Jfc.
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 馬鹿外人
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

Everything has to be about race, gender, or sexuality, Nothing is about any other factors anymore......

Like if some woman gets her stupid period freebleeding crap removed on Instagram because it's gross and violates guidelines, it's the nonexistent "WESTERN MALE PATRIARCHY"
if a black person is killed, it's obviously a cop brutality case and the officer MUST BE INVOLVED WIT DA kKK
if a drag queen attends a LGBTQ parade they are rejected because they OFFEND TRANS PEOPLE evne though drag queens can be trans themselves

not everything is that kind of issue, yo

also, y'all are starting to pull the white devil card and i'm real sick and tired it, seeing as how a lot of people screaming this shit are white themselves. demonize yourself, but it's like, stop saying we're all inherently racist here, hatred is TAUGHT, HATRED IS NOT INGRAINED.


^
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

anzn wrote:


reaperx- wrote:

I'm glad you've heard that name.

I really don't think it was murder, this lady had suicidal tendencies in the past... but whatever, let's turn this into a race problem.

Nobody even with suicidal tendencies would commit suicide over why she was jailed.

Stop trying to make us seem we're all completely unstable/crazy just because we're mentally ill. Jfc.


She was suffering long before she was jailed, just because your mental illness doesn't make you snap at one incident doesn't mean it won't make you snap at another, and everyone's mental problems, if they have them, work differently. She could've been at a very bad breaking point, and just about to erupt. I know that's what happens with me, I let my awful feelings swell up until I become a ticking time bomb, and something eventually triggers me to explode and have an episode.
Posted 7/31/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

Everything has to be about race, gender, or sexuality, Nothing is about any other factors anymore......

Like if some woman gets her stupid period freebleeding crap removed on Instagram because it's gross and violates guidelines, it's the nonexistent "WESTERN MALE PATRIARCHY"
if a black person is killed, it's obviously a cop brutality case and the officer MUST BE INVOLVED WIT DA kKK
if a drag queen attends a LGBTQ parade they are rejected because they OFFEND TRANS PEOPLE evne though drag queens can be trans themselves

not everything is that kind of issue, yo

also, y'all are starting to pull the white devil card and i'm real sick and tired it, seeing as how a lot of people screaming this shit are white themselves. demonize yourself, but it's like, stop saying we're all inherently racist here, hatred is TAUGHT, HATRED IS NOT INGRAINED.

Are you trying to dismiss the issue just because there are people who wanna make things all about sexism/racism/homophobia etc?
Of course there are people like that, but that doesn't mean the issue doesn't persists. Honestly you're doing the same thing as well with people talking about white people, but on a much more broader & exaggerated scale. :/

Even I know, my auntie talking about how she wasn't hired because she was black wasn't due to racism. She was clearly not meant for the job.
You prefer to not choose sides on these things but by what you're saying you're on the side of the people who think she committed suicide.
Just indirectly choosing sides tbh.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.