First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Sandra Bland's Suicide
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

anzn wrote:


Alright.

Guess this thread is good to keep anymore racists coming onto my thread.




For the record, you do know I'm a minority right. Like there are less than 300 of my people left on the whole planet class minority, and my language is dead minority. Would you like to change your comment, or are you going to stick with it?
Posted 7/31/15

J-POP187 wrote:

Glad to know you lowered yourself to calling people who don't agree with your point of view racist. Why don't you admit you're simply race baiting like Sharpton and Jackson.
For your benefit I won't reply on your thread since by default I guess i'm a racist for not believing she was murdered.

Who else would wanna believe it was suicide in all honestly. You gonna tell me the other women who were wrongfully jailed & later found dead in their cells committed suicide as well? Please.
It's so fucking obvious at this point that she was killed that even Donald Trump agrees police were in the wrong of all this.

Like???
You really that desperate to defend the murderers polices lies by insisting it was suicide? Literally, common sense & logic is all you need to know it was murder. And biased views/opinions is what you need to say its not.
Posted 7/31/15

VZ68 wrote:


anzn wrote:


Alright.

Guess this thread is good to keep anymore racists coming onto my thread.




For the record, you do know I'm a minority right. Like there are less than 300 of my people left on the whole planet class minority, and my language is dead minority. Would you like to change your comment, or are you going to stick with it?

What debate???

And what does being a minority gotta do with anything?
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

anzn wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


anzn wrote:


VZ68 wrote:

You're welcome?

You made it very clear in your topic that any thought outside your views will be frowned on, so go back to your thread, because this is the suicide thread, yours is the murder one.

And this thread doesn't do the same?



Alright.

Guess this thread is good to keep anymore racists coming onto my thread.


What a SJW thing of you to say
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

anzn wrote:


J-POP187 wrote:

Glad to know you lowered yourself to calling people who don't agree with your point of view racist. Why don't you admit you're simply race baiting like Sharpton and Jackson.
For your benefit I won't reply on your thread since by default I guess i'm a racist for not believing she was murdered.

Who else would wanna believe it was suicide in all honestly. You gonna tell me the other women who were wrongfully jailed & later found dead in their cells committed suicide as well? Please.
It's so fucking obvious at this point that she was killed that even Donald Trump agrees police were in the wrong of all this.

Like???
You really that desperate to defend the murderers polices lies by insisting it was suicide? Literally, common sense & logic is all you need to know it was murder. And biased views/opinions is what you need to say its not.


Please tell us more about your vast knowledge of jails/prisons and ice cream shops.
Posted 7/31/15
She was sad they took down the confederate flag. The flag was of historic importance and this was just a suicide. Facts?
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15
First thread maker you're probably the same type of person who claims neutrality or indifference, or not siding with any side is siding with the oppressor though, right? hasty generalization aside, but I can take presenting a few fallacies lol


Like I said, this shit is only exploding right now because people are freakin' trying to start shit, and that shit includes more riots. I don't know about you guys , but since I LIVE IN TEXAS, I DON'T WANT ANY RIOTS BREAKING OUT HERE. So that's one reason why I want them to drop this crap like hotcakes. Do you REALLY want this to explode so much that it becomes like Ferguson and endangers people's safety, for your own selfish need?
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

anzn wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


anzn wrote:


Alright.

Guess this thread is good to keep anymore racists coming onto my thread.




For the record, you do know I'm a minority right. Like there are less than 300 of my people left on the whole planet class minority, and my language is dead minority. Would you like to change your comment, or are you going to stick with it?

What debate???

And what does being a minority gotta do with anything?


"You are racist if you disagree with me."

6288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / *echo sound effec...
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

VZ68 wrote:


anzn wrote:


Alright.

Guess this thread is good to keep anymore racists coming onto my thread.




For the record, you do know I'm a minority right. Like there are less than 300 of my people left on the whole planet class minority, and my language is dead minority. Would you like to change your comment, or are you going to stick with it?


XD just because you are a minority, doesn't mean you can't be racist. There are many people who are in minorities that hate others in other minorities.
51110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/15
I see these two lovely threads are going nowhere at a speed that would make NASCAR racers jealous.
17175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

OK, first of all, the woman WAS jailed because she sassed a cop.
He pointed his taser at her because he was sassed. Do we agree on this?
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

Dabossman26 wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


anzn wrote:


Alright.

Guess this thread is good to keep anymore racists coming onto my thread.




For the record, you do know I'm a minority right. Like there are less than 300 of my people left on the whole planet class minority, and my language is dead minority. Would you like to change your comment, or are you going to stick with it?


XD just because you are a minority, doesn't mean you can't be racist. There are many people who are in minorities that hate others in other minorities.



'I can't be racist because I'm an ethnic minority woman', says Goldsmiths university diversity officer Bahar Mustafa


Wait, can you or can't you?

Anyway, that has little to do with the fact that by posting here, we are "racist" but by posting there, we aren't.

So why is that?

I mean there is less to this "fact" than anything else.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/31/15

FlyinDumpling wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

OK, first of all, the woman WAS jailed because she sassed a cop.
He pointed his taser at her because he was sassed. Do we agree on this?


Sorry, he never cleared leather on old sparky.
Posted 7/31/15 , edited 7/31/15

animegirl2222 wrote:
What a SJW thing of you to say

I'm here to steal your candy and ruin your anime.

animegirl2222 wrote:

OK, first of all, the woman WAS jailed because she sassed a cop.

So that's your first point debunked right there first thread maker.

you're probably the same type of person who claims neutrality or indifference, or not siding with any side is siding with the oppressor though, right? hasty generalization time, but I can take presenting a few fallacies lol

I know. I stated that in my thread.

If you wanna put it that way, sure.
I'm more of an independent person. I side with what I truly believe in. And I believe, her death was a murder.


VZ68 wrote:

"You are racist if you disagree with me."


Did I offend you?
4003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 7/31/15
Two people die a second in the world...
One suicide every 40 seconds...
One person is murdered every 60 seconds...
One person dies in an armed conflict every 100 seconds...

Death happens, murder happens, suicide happens. What makes this different?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.