First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What's your special ability
Posted 8/1/15
I type really well, I don't have to look at the keyboard at all. I learned to type at around 1st grade.
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/1/15

kiri_ wrote:

I type really well, I don't have to look at the keyboard at all. I learned to type at around 1st grade.


Cool. I wasn't into computers when i was young. When i was 13 i thought computer class was boring.
I think at my second highschool we did word processing which was to train you to type without needing to look but i hated it.
Now i love computers^^;
Posted 8/1/15

MrAnimeSK wrote:


kiri_ wrote:

I type really well, I don't have to look at the keyboard at all. I learned to type at around 1st grade.


Cool. I wasn't into computers when i was young. When i was 13 i thought computer class was boring.
I think at my second highschool we did word processing which was to train you to type without needing to look but i hated it.
Now i love computers^^;


Haha I've always loved computers but I have a habit of wrecking them ;_;
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/1/15

kiri_ wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:


kiri_ wrote:

I type really well, I don't have to look at the keyboard at all. I learned to type at around 1st grade.


Cool. I wasn't into computers when i was young. When i was 13 i thought computer class was boring.
I think at my second highschool we did word processing which was to train you to type without needing to look but i hated it.
Now i love computers^^;


Haha I've always loved computers but I have a habit of wrecking them ;_;

Wrecking them?

Yeah i was so hopeless i would get my mates to instal windows for me or install a new part. And be like "spyware? , whats spyware?" Now i can build em and spend WAY too much time on them

Posted 8/1/15

MrAnimeSK wrote:


kiri_ wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:


kiri_ wrote:

I type really well, I don't have to look at the keyboard at all. I learned to type at around 1st grade.


Cool. I wasn't into computers when i was young. When i was 13 i thought computer class was boring.
I think at my second highschool we did word processing which was to train you to type without needing to look but i hated it.
Now i love computers^^;


Haha I've always loved computers but I have a habit of wrecking them ;_;

Wrecking them?

Yeah i was so hopeless i would get my mates to instal windows for me or install a new part. And be like "spyware? , whats spyware?" Now i can build em and spend WAY too much time on them




Yes wrecking them. I uninstalled the first OS I ever messed with on my own. Then broke about 6-7 others.

My ex liked to build computers but I could never get into it.
Now consoles are a different story.
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/1/15 , edited 8/1/15




Yes wrecking them. I uninstalled the first OS I ever messed with on my own. Then broke about 6-7 others.

My ex liked to build computers but I could never get into it.
Now consoles are a different story.


Cant say that i've ever broken one.
My last full PC upgrade i was lazy and paid the store to buld it for me. But i had to pretty much take it appart anyways to install another hard drive...
Looks like a bomb has hit it now, cables hanging out everywhere.
My next upgrade will just be a GPU and RAM, so easy. Maybe a new SSD.
Building pc's used to be harder. The old CPU fans were horrible, the newer ones can be a bitch but are alot easier.
I bought a toolless case. Its fantastic, its all clamps and clips and thumb screws. Makes life heaps easier.
Consoles?


2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/15 , edited 8/1/15
I can read a person fully upon meeting them. I study psychology too much.
Posted 8/1/15 , edited 8/1/15

djsirchia wrote:

I can read a person fully upon meeting them. I study psychology too much.


That's pretty cool. I love shows like the Mentalist and Psychic because they are about characters who are good at reading people.

49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/15
I have very little armpit hair.
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/1/15 , edited 8/1/15
Breathing
32274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Online
Posted 8/1/15
Makin' money
4911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/15

MrAnimeSK wrote:


kiri_ wrote:

I type really well, I don't have to look at the keyboard at all. I learned to type at around 1st grade.


Cool. I wasn't into computers when i was young. When i was 13 i thought computer class was boring.
I think at my second highschool we did word processing which was to train you to type without needing to look but i hated it.
Now i love computers^^;


I didn't learn to touch type until college and then I tried to teach my nephew so he would be a better gamer and he just couldn't get into it. He's about 13, too. He liked playing MMORPG's but he would be a better player if he could type quickly and correctly to party members. ;_;

Maybe he'll come around someday. Since he got a computer and started playing these games his spelling has gotten a lot better.
Gin-s 
5072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Derby
Offline
Posted 8/1/15
Too look scary or really kind without doing much.
19260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/15
I don't have one.
5650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Online
Posted 8/1/15
Jumping to mostly-accurate conclusions even if I can't quite explain how I got there?

I'm not sure if that counts as a special ability or just an annoying personality trait.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.