First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply what character do you dislike the most ? why do you hate them?
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/10/15
Another. Most of Monster Musume. There's not a lot of substance and its clear fetishist pandering. Though there's a lot of fetishist pandering crap that I can stand, Monster Musume was all too weird. Maybe 'cept for the detective woman. Like dear god, what were they TAKING or doing when they thought of that … thing? People actually find slime girls and giant spider women to be erotic?
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/2/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

We have so many of these thread.


It's a venting thread, so they are always good.

As Randall Graves once said, "This job would be great if it wasn't for the customers"


We have so many though.


Well, it's better to have threads like this than people going into the anime threads and being all "YOUR ANIME IS SHIT"

Which still happens.

42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/2/15

VZ68 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

We have so many of these thread.


It's a venting thread, so they are always good.

As Randall Graves once said, "This job would be great if it wasn't for the customers"


We have so many though.


Well, it's better to have threads like this than people going into the anime threads and being all "YOUR ANIME IS SHIT"

Which still happens.



True.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/2/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

Another. Most of Monster Musume. There's not a lot of substance and its clear fetishist pandering. Though there's a lot of fetishist pandering crap that I can stand, Monster Musume was all too weird. Maybe 'cept for the detective woman. Like dear god, what were they TAKING or doing when they thought of that … thing? People actually find slime girls and giant spider women to be erotic?


Believe it or not, the guy wrote the stuff starting out on 2chan (Japan's 4chan) 4chan did some work, it got noticed, and went from there. So yeah, it started out as monster hentai stories and went from there.

I like it, and it makes me laugh.
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/10/15

VZ68 wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

Another. Most of Monster Musume. There's not a lot of substance and its clear fetishist pandering. Though there's a lot of fetishist pandering crap that I can stand, Monster Musume was all too weird. Maybe 'cept for the detective woman. Like dear god, what were they TAKING or doing when they thought of that … thing? People actually find slime girls and giant spider women to be erotic?


Believe it or not, the guy wrote the stuff starting out on 2chan (Japan's 4chan) 4chan did some work, it got noticed, and went from there. So yeah, it started out as monster hentai stories and went from there.

I like it, and it makes me laugh.



Meh, opinions may vary. I don't necessarily hate it as much as I just don't like the whole monster aspect, because I'm not into that sort of thing. Though the detectives not bad I guess.

Itd be cooler if it were a dark story with monsters/mythical creatures.

Then again? Why should I be talking? I'm the Ho whose fav character is perverted sensei trash; guys probably old enough to be my father, I'm a pot callin' the kettle black.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/2/15

animegirl2222 wrote:
Then again? Why should I be talking? I'm the Ho whose fav character is perverted sensei trash; guys probably old enough to be my father, I'm a pot callin' the kettle black.


Fly your freak flag high! At least you are honest about it. There are limits of course, but I'm a firm believer of "I might not understand it, but enjoy yourself, and maybe send some pictures."
22899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/2/15
Fujii Touya from White Album he has sex with everyone except his virgin idol girlfriend he is banging the manager most nights and her good friend another rival idol and in between more random one nighters he calls goddesses pretty weak
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/15

VZ68 wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:
Then again? Why should I be talking? I'm the Ho whose fav character is perverted sensei trash; guys probably old enough to be my father, I'm a pot callin' the kettle black.


Fly your freak flag high! At least you are honest about it. There are limits of course, but I'm a firm believer of "I might not understand it, but enjoy yourself, and maybe send some pictures."


LOL, I was a scrwed up 15 year old. Nasujima Takashi is a sick sick man but I really can't help it. I'm not exactly confident about admitting it elsewhere because I'm scared of people going out on a limb to call me a sick freak but here it's like, I feel more comfortable.
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/15

neugenx wrote:

Cyberfaust,
You too? . I sooooo wanted to see Shinki bite the big one . Glad to see it wasn't only me .


I think there's some kind of rule that anime characters named Shinji are unlikeable.


severticas wrote:


neugenx wrote:

Severticas,
Gilgamesh is Shinji's "partner in crime" . They're birds of a feather .


Oooh now that's a let down. Only weak people go out raping (attempting to rape) women off the street.


Don't be discouraged, Gilgamesh is way above that. Gilgamesh is a great character cause of his monstrous egomania.
If you haven't, definitely watch Fate/Zero for Gilgamesh, his character is great there, with fantastic dialogue, battle scenes.
7401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 8/2/15

cyberfaust wrote:


neugenx wrote:

Cyberfaust,
You too? . I sooooo wanted to see Shinki bite the big one . Glad to see it wasn't only me .


I think there's some kind of rule that anime characters named Shinji are unlikeable.


For some reason that thought seems just sooooo right . I never met a Shinji I liked...then again I don't think I ever met a Shinji .

13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/15
Probably a mix of virtually everybody from Aldnoah.Zero and Dekomori from Chuunibyou. One is for horrible ineptitude and inability to hold agency as a character beyond the will of the plot and the other is for being inhumanely annoying.
Posted 8/2/15
Think i'll forgo the whole thing. If there's no pimpin, nothing much to their swag
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/10/15
Kirito really annoys me. He's just too popular with every other character, and hes kinda op.

41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/2/15
The main dude from Mirai Nikki is annoying enough.
The characters from that GF Kiari show or whatever. They should've just kept that as a game and nothing more.
I'm rephrasing what I said about Piggy Piggy Oink Oink from Accel World, I feel bad for him, but he's still a useless lump of fatassery.
10050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/15 , edited 8/10/15
Every character from Fairy Tail and Nisekoi.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.