First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Chandler officer illegally enters woman's home, arrests her while she is naked.
10587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 8/3/15
meanwhile, in Japan (and probably S Korea), if the police came over and the woman was in the towel,
they would patiently wait for her to get dressed, and when they realize there's nothing wrong both parties
would apologize for taking their time (or they would discuss the problems like adults rather than violent kids who happen to have a badge)
Posted 8/3/15

PrinceJudar wrote:

Well if someone died nobody would question it.

Too bad somebody didn't die I guess, is that how this works?

Not saying he didn't fuck up. Lecturing her for an hour? That's stupid. Not getting a quick warrant, also stupid. Everything else was normal.

Illegally entering someones home & handcuffing them when they're naked is not normal.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/3/15

anzn wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:

Well if someone died nobody would question it.

Too bad somebody didn't die I guess, is that how this works?

Not saying he didn't fuck up. Lecturing her for an hour? That's stupid. Not getting a quick warrant, also stupid. Everything else was normal.

Illegally entering someones home & handcuffing them when they're naked is not normal.

Pretty sure I mentioned the lack of a warrant being stupid.
Posted 8/3/15

AiYumega wrote:




Police arrived at Rossi’s home after receiving a call about an argument between her and her estranged husband.


Reasonable suspicion right there, therefore legally allowed to enter under the pretense of possible domestic violence.


Rossi also admits she took an attitude with the officer after he illegally entered her home.


You mean she wasn't greeting them with chocolates and flowers? You don't say....


Let the police do their jobs.


The standard for home entry, especially forced entry, is probable cause.

Posted 8/3/15
everyone outside of America thinks your police is just absolutely fucking shit
10587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 8/3/15

noka_ wrote:

everyone outside of America thinks your police is just absolutely fucking shit


i disagree. people here in 'Murica also think our police is shit.
Posted 8/3/15 , edited 8/3/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


anzn wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:

Well if someone died nobody would question it.

Too bad somebody didn't die I guess, is that how this works?

Not saying he didn't fuck up. Lecturing her for an hour? That's stupid. Not getting a quick warrant, also stupid. Everything else was normal.

Illegally entering someones home & handcuffing them when they're naked is not normal.

Pretty sure I mentioned the lack of a warrant being stupid.

I'm saying this situation in particular is not normal :/
51148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/15
What I want to know is why didn't the officer get in trouble? He broke into a woman's home and physically assaulted her while she was naked. Even his own police department said what he did was illegal. So why are they giving him money and acting like no crime was committed?

It's bad enough we let psycho murderers walk free if they're cops. Now a police badge is a get-out-of-jail-free card for rapists, too?
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/3/15

VZ68 wrote:

You can enter a home without a warrant, one way is to "invite" them in. People say really dumb shit like "I'd bet you like to come over here and try that" and guess what. You just invited them to "come over there and try it."

You would not believe how much trouble being a smartass gets you in.


Lol that's pretty funny actually.

Posted 8/3/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

What I want to know is why didn't the officer get in trouble? He broke into a woman's home and physically assaulted her while she was naked. Even his own police department said what he did was illegal. So why are they giving him money and acting like no crime was committed?

It's bad enough we let psycho murderers walk free if they're cops. Now a police badge is a get-out-of-jail-free card for rapists, too?

The justice system is so dumb.

Rapists do often never get jailed either, so I'm not surprised if a rapist with a badge never would too.
10587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 8/3/15

VZ68 wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

What I want to know is why didn't the officer get in trouble? He broke into a woman's home and physically assaulted her while she was naked. Even his own police department said what he did was illegal. So why are they giving him money and acting like no crime was committed?

It's bad enough we let psycho murderers walk free if they're cops. Now a police badge is a get-out-of-jail-free card for rapists, too?


Because there is this thing called a "trial" and nothing has gone to it yet, and a rape happened?


the police forced the woman to become naked in front of him.
51148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/15

VZ68 wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

What I want to know is why didn't the officer get in trouble? He broke into a woman's home and physically assaulted her while she was naked. Even his own police department said what he did was illegal. So why are they giving him money and acting like no crime was committed?

It's bad enough we let psycho murderers walk free if they're cops. Now a police badge is a get-out-of-jail-free card for rapists, too?


Because there is this thing called a "trial" and nothing has gone to it yet, and a rape happened?


Where do you see a trial here? This guy isn't being held accountable at all. Rather than arresting him(which would lead to a trial), the police just let him walk free and gave him his retirement money.

As for the rape comment, I just couldn't think of a more appropriate word when I posted that. What this officer did was a mix between sexual harassment and physical abuse. And that's just AFTER he illegally trespassed into the woman's house.
Posted 8/3/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

What I want to know is why didn't the officer get in trouble? He broke into a woman's home and physically assaulted her while she was naked. Even his own police department said what he did was illegal. So why are they giving him money and acting like no crime was committed?

It's bad enough we let psycho murderers walk free if they're cops. Now a police badge is a get-out-of-jail-free card for rapists, too?


Because there is this thing called a "trial" and nothing has gone to it yet, and a rape happened?


Where do you see a trial here? This guy isn't being held accountable at all. Rather than arresting him(which would lead to a trial), the police just let him walk free and gave him his retirement money.

As for the rape comment, I just couldn't think of a more appropriate word when I posted that. What this officer did was a mix between sexual harassment and physical abuse. And that's just AFTER he illegally trespassed into the woman's house.

Well she did say she felt violated and molested.

Either way, she felt humiliated. That's what molestation, violation, and rape are. Acts of humiliation.

Its one of the worst things you can ever feel imo.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.