First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Story about this guy & his girlfriend being in a open relationship
23655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

7oaster wrote:


scoobydew wrote:

I have been in open relationships twice it can work if you trust the person first relationship ended because she decided to be with another woman and second we got married and that lasted for 16 years. Wont work if you get jealous or have insecurities on relationships.


I'm not trying to be rude, just legitimately curious. But how can you say they work if both relationships of that type you have been in have ended? Personally, successful to me would last until the death of one of the partners. That's just my opinion of course. Not trying to start a fight.

Unless the one that lasted 16 years did end in the death of your partner, in which case, I am severely sorry for your loss.


Define the what in your mind is a relationship that works. The first work for 3 years but then she decided she like being with a female more then a male partner we are still friends today 25 years later the second she decided to go back to school and have full time career and not be in a committed relationship ending in divorce after 16 years. We have a child together and I still consider her my friend so hope this answers your curiosity hit me up if you need more answers. Relationships change with age its normal human fact change is actually a good thing
23655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

Kerst wrote:


Well I never had the chance for a 3-some with 2 girls have had the chance with 1 girl and 2 guys though. The guy was my bf at the time and the other was his sister. My ex-gf and I talked about a 2 girl 1 guy threesome before but never actually did it due to complicated feelings and her fear of losing me to the point where she wanted too still have one but didn't want to see me sleeping with another girl because the idea of it.
There was one time she had the chance to sleep with another girl and I told her too because if we wanted to stay together I told her if she wanted to she should expierence it so she wouldn't have regrets later if we stayed together and it never caused problems for us in our relationship of course due to the exact specifics of of her and the other girl that I won't do into detail with I knew they would never have feeings for one another. However I wouldn't agree to her doing it more than the one time I gave my consent and honestly if it was another guy I wouldn't have agreed and the same was for her, if it was another guy and me she would have gave her consent but wouldn't let me be with another girl. One of our reasoning is we could ever have romantic feelings for the opposite sex.
The whole idea for her came up from the movie Chasing Amy were they actually explain the emotioal dangers of a 3-way very well.
Also there was a social experiment where two twins (aww yeah) were asking guys and girls for if they wanted to have a threeway with them and the large Majority said no and only like 3 girls and 2 guys said yes. I would have said yes. I would like to think I would have moral obligations or fortitude to say no but I would say yes, come on man freaking twins!
Also I'm 23 so I think I'm quite young.
I agree relationships change in time but not always for better.


Sibling threesome can be tricky but also amazing to see the reaction but jealousy can be ugly and damaging-done 2 guys and girl but also 2 girls and guy both were a lot of fun for pure act of raw sex
28244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

scoobydew wrote:


7oaster wrote:


scoobydew wrote:

I have been in open relationships twice it can work if you trust the person first relationship ended because she decided to be with another woman and second we got married and that lasted for 16 years. Wont work if you get jealous or have insecurities on relationships.


I'm not trying to be rude, just legitimately curious. But how can you say they work if both relationships of that type you have been in have ended? Personally, successful to me would last until the death of one of the partners. That's just my opinion of course. Not trying to start a fight.

Unless the one that lasted 16 years did end in the death of your partner, in which case, I am severely sorry for your loss.


Define the what in your mind is a relationship that works. The first work for 3 years but then she decided she like being with a female more then a male partner we are still friends today 25 years later the second she decided to go back to school and have full time career and not be in a committed relationship ending in divorce after 16 years. We have a child together and I still consider her my friend so hope this answers your curiosity hit me up if you need more answers. Relationships change with age its normal human fact change is actually a good thing


Thank you for the clarity and courtesy.
4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 8/4/15
I just want a relationship first
55121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 8/4/15
I think the scheduling would be a bitch.
15811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

reaperx- wrote:

Open relationships remind me of friends w/ benefits.


They are basically the same thing lol
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/15
To me, it seems both people in the relationship are unsatisfied with each other if they have an open relationship like that. I know that there are open relationships that aren't like that, but in this story, it seems like they both weren't satisfied. So.....why let yourself be in an unsatisfying relationship?
4673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

I agree relationships change in time but not always for better.

Sibling threesome can be tricky but also amazing to see the reaction but jealousy can be ugly and damaging-done 2 guys and girl but also 2 girls and guy both were a lot of fun for pure act of raw sex

Well the 3 way was easy since my bf at the time was gay there was no real strong sexual intimacy between his sister and him and there was no cause for jealousy there despite their feelings I didn't have feelings for either of them so there was no real special treatment.
23655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

Kerst wrote:


I agree relationships change in time but not always for better.


Sibling threesome can be tricky but also amazing to see the reaction but jealousy can be ugly and damaging-done 2 guys and girl but also 2 girls and guy both were a lot of fun for pure act of raw sex

Well the 3 way was easy since my bf at the time was gay there was no real strong sexual intimacy between his sister and him and there was no cause for jealousy there despite their feelings I didn't have feelings for either of them so there was no real special treatment.

So not trying to label something but if your bf was gay and you were in relationship would that mean he was bi? or am I missing something?
I am assuming you are female maybe that's my problem?
4673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 8/4/15 , edited 8/4/15




Maybe so, because I'm a boy.
23655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

Kerst wrote:





Maybe so because I'm a boy.



Bingo lol my problem is I have been with both so I cant tell someones sex sometimes in writing femine male or masculine female real close lol
4673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 8/4/15 , edited 8/4/15




Don't worry you're not the first too mistake me for a girl. My mannerisms, speech, and face are all feminine so it happens quite alot.
One of my bestfriends hit on me thinking I was a girl intially
23655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

Kerst wrote:





Don't worry you're not the first too mistake me for a girl. My mannerisms, speech, and face are all feminine so it happens quite alot.
One of my bestfriends hit on me thinking I was a girl intially :P

Ashley is kinda like Chris or Sam the name could go either way for gender kinda cool actually
4673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 8/4/15 , edited 8/4/15
Yeh too be fair I was named after Ashley J. Williams, from Evil Dead played by Bruce Cambell so technically I was named after a guy.
Most people always ask me about my name the first time the learn it. When Chris and Sam are used for a girl they are usually short for more feminine names though.
I actually like my name I do despise the petnames that come with it though that every person I date finds it necesarry too use.
23655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

Kerst wrote:

Yeh too be fair I was named after Ashley J. Williams, from Evil Dead played by Bruce Cambell so technically I was named after a guy.
Most people always ask me about my name the first time the learn it. When Chris and Sam are used for a girl they are usually short for more feminine names though.
I actually like my name I do despise the petnames that come with it though that every person I date finds it necesarry too use.


I hear you my real name is William but for some reason women like to say Billy but usually only my mother calls me. I like the name Billie for a female not super common. TBH Evil dead was all time fav growing up before special effects best phrase Give Me Some Sugar Baby!
4673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 8/4/15 , edited 8/4/15

scoobydew wrote:


Kerst wrote:

Yeh too be fair I was named after Ashley J. Williams, from Evil Dead played by Bruce Cambell so technically I was named after a guy.
Most people always ask me about my name the first time the learn it. When Chris and Sam are used for a girl they are usually short for more feminine names though.
I actually like my name I do despise the petnames that come with it though that every person I date finds it necesarry too use.


I hear you my real name is William but for some reason women like to say Billy but usually only my mother calls me. I like the name Billie for a female not super common. TBH Evil dead was all time fav growing up before special effects best phrase Give Me Some Sugar Baby!


Groovy
Billie is better than the nasueating Ashie/Ashie-kun/Ashes petnames that I have to deal with. GAH
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.