First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply New Silent Hill Pachinko Machine Revealed by konami
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 8/4/15
Posted 8/4/15
I can say it enough or with as much emphasis as it deserves, but F&#% Konami (now even harder for the poor treatment of their employees that has come light)
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

nooneinparticular wrote:

I can say it enough or with as much emphasis as it deserves, but F&#% Konami (now even harder for the poor treatment of their employees that has come light)


that is what its like in some gaming companies that haven't been found out YET....
3095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Internet
Offline
Posted 8/4/15
This is how to cure Gintoki's Pachinko addiction. Now it's too scary for his feeble mind.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/15
#FuckKonami
27705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 8/4/15
Has anyone seen the report of how Konami treats their employees?
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

J-POP187 wrote:

Has anyone seen the report of how Konami treats their employees?


that is not uncommon. it happens more times than what you believe
8228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/15
Between this and the sexual violence branded Castlevania slots machine.. yeah, there's just sadness.
27705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 8/4/15

latinaloverTX wrote:


J-POP187 wrote:

Has anyone seen the report of how Konami treats their employees?


that is not uncommon. it happens more times than what you believe


I understand wanting to know what your employees are up to but the report sounds more like some national security place than a gaming company.
No wonder so many people think they will be pulling out of console gaming in the next 3 to 5 years and just focus on mobiles.

From the article


source
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2015/08/03/scathing-konami-report-alleges-cruel-and-unusual-employee-practices/

Posted 8/4/15 , edited 8/4/15

latinaloverTX wrote:


nooneinparticular wrote:

I can say it enough or with as much emphasis as it deserves, but F&#% Konami (now even harder for the poor treatment of their employees that has come light)


that is what its like in some gaming companies that haven't been found out YET....


Oh I am aware of that, it's no secret in game development working conditions can suck.
It doesn't change the sentiment toward Konami though or mean they shouldn't be heavily criticized for it.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised, a company that is petty and vindictive towards gamers and the media treats their employees in similar manner.

79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 8/4/15 , edited 8/4/15

J-POP187 wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


J-POP187 wrote:

Has anyone seen the report of how Konami treats their employees?


that is not uncommon. it happens more times than what you believe


I understand wanting to know what your employees are up to but the report sounds more like some national security place than a gaming company.
No wonder so many people think they will be pulling out of console gaming in the next 3 to 5 years and just focus on mobiles.

From the article


source
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2015/08/03/scathing-konami-report-alleges-cruel-and-unusual-employee-practices/



this is why you should do research on the companies' info but getting back to the topic at hand....something is going on behind the scenes for this to happen
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 8/5/15

Wyv3rn wrote:

This is how to cure Gintoki's Pachinko addiction. Now it's too scary for his feeble mind.


is your mind ready for this game?
9384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/5/15 , edited 8/6/15
We have this great "little" franchise called Silent Hill and our latest game in the series has gathered a lot of hype, far more than the other SIlent Hill games that have been released lately. Let's destroy it and make a Pachinko game instead!

Does Konami think the phrase " you either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain" meant they should be the villain now that they have been up since 1969? Or that it's cool to be the villain? 'Cause it certainly ain't cool for the gamers.

A wise man once said: "fuck Konami."
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

GretelMkMonkey wrote:

We have this great "little" franchise called Silent Hill and our latest game in the series has gathered a lot of hype, far more than the other SIlent Hill games that have been released lately. Let's destroy it and make a Pachinko game instead!

Does Konami think the phrase " you either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain" meant they should be the villain now that they have been up since 1969? Or that it's cool to be the villain? 'Cause it certainly ain't cool for the gamers.

A wise man once said: "fuck Konami."


would u still play it?
9384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

latinaloverTX wrote:
would u still play it?

I would still play Silent Hill P.T. It looked really cool and interesting - and I'm rarely even interested in horror games! As for the Pachinko game, I would pay Konami to "mysteriously" cancel it because I would rather see the series be forgotten rather than turn it into...this gambling thingie that doesn't fit the franchise at all.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.