First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Worst feeling ever
5055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
Stepping on a lego.
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/7/15

Dark_Alma wrote:

Stepping on a lego.


How are you even alive right now? I know like 3 people who died from stepping on legos.
5055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/7/15

madmejis wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:

Stepping on a lego.


How are you even alive right now? I know like 3 people who died from stepping on legos.


It was rough.. I had to amputate my leg... I am still amazed I am alive today.
4913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

Fuddbender wrote:

Being 3 miles into a 5 mile jog and you start getting followed by wasps. Fml I thought I was gonna die xD


You can probably appreciate this comic then: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/running5
22667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
I already described my worst pain in a different topic, and I'd consider that the worst feeling too but I'll go with something else here.

I'll say when my blood sugar drops while I'm driving and I keep nearly killing myself because it attempts to make me pass out on my wheel and extremely damages my reaction times. I normally test my blood sugar now before driving if I have any doubts about it.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15
Watching a man die a slow, painful death and knowing there was nothing anyone could do to help him. No one there will ever forget it.

The bomb bay doors of the airplane closed on him, nearly cutting him in half. Opening the doors would have killed him instantly.

We drove his wife in to say goodbye before he died.
22667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

Dariamus wrote:

Watching a man die a slow, painful death and knowing there was nothing anyone could do to help him.

The bomb bay doors of the airplane closed on him, nearly cutting him in half. Opening the doors would have killed him instantly.

We drove his wife in to say goodbye before he died.


I don't think I could ever handle that.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


Dariamus wrote:

Watching a man die a slow, painful death and knowing there was nothing anyone could do to help him.

The bomb bay doors of the airplane closed on him, nearly cutting him in half. Opening the doors would have killed him instantly.

We drove his wife in to say goodbye before he died.


I don't think I could ever handle that.



Buckerss wrote:

Extreme physical pain. I'm used to emotional pain but not physical pain.


I'll take physical pain any day of the week. That fades with time.

49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
Putting a deceased baby in a long body bag and finding out that your fellow team member didn't have his end over the table as it hit hard on the deck.
22667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

pirththee wrote:

Putting a deceased baby in a long body bag and finding out that your fellow team member didn't have his end over the table as it hit hard on the deck.


I'm fortunate. I haven't had to experience anything like this. I'm going to cry just thinking about it and yet I can't even begin to imagine.

Despite this, when it does come time to deal with something tragic we somehow find a way to painfully do so. I've led much too lucky of a life so far. That may not always hold, but I certainly recognize it.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
Living
27502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Online
Posted 8/6/15
Severe IBS spasms.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
period cramps maybe? i just hate it xD
also that feeling when i see the person i like getting close to a girl
it's like he's being snatched from me or maybe he's drifting away idk we're not even that close. we barely talk. but when we're in LoL, we always chat.
just wow
48597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
Going to the funeral of friend.
5055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
In all seriousness (while Legos hurt) it was probably cracking my skull open. Lots of blood. You would be surprised how much comes out!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.