First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Lesbian feminist lives as a man for 18 months
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

anzn wrote:
Ya.
Men's logic trying to deny their privilege by talking about how they often take life risking jobs is quite hilarious.


Yah we should allow only women to work in coal mines so women can enjoy that same privilege! We should also only draft women for wars. Wooo female privilege let's do this shit! God wouldn't it be great to do those jobs!?
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

anzn wrote: Women.
I just said it.
I know.. lol

PrinceJudar wrote: Yah we should allow only women to work in coal mines so women can enjoy that same privilege! We should also only draft women for wars. Wooo female privilege let's do this shit! God wouldn't it be great to do those jobs!?

Then there would not be any farming back home?
How will our town grow if this happend?!
Come on men lets make babies!
oh wait... damn it!
Posted 8/6/15

biscuitnote wrote:


anzn wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

Correction most women don't want them. Yes they are not allowed combat heavy jobs in the military however I am all for them dying alongside men.

Yes they do????

Also they lifted that law about women in military not serving in combat like nearly two years ago lol


I stand corrected on the combat thing just looked it up. The majority of women are more than happy to take easy jobs or let there husbands work tough ones. Our society is set up around male disposability women and children first single men are seen as creepy female pedophiles and criminals getting lighter sentences etc.

Idk how you can say that when we live in a male dominate society where men are also dominate literally every job in existence as well.
Women would want to take the so-called "hardworking" jobs if they could. Like, why did you think they lifted the ban of women serving in combat in the military? If they felt the need to do that, then a good amount of women clearly have the desire to take on jobs like those.

Also, criminals getting a lighter or bigger sentence is literally all up to the judge. Not the fact that they may be male or female.
That statistic literally proves nothing.
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


anzn wrote:
Ya.
Men's logic trying to deny their privilege by talking about how they often take life risking jobs is quite hilarious.


Yah we should allow only women to work in coal mines so women can enjoy that same privilege! We should also only draft women for wars. Wooo female privilege let's do this shit! God wouldn't it be great to do those jobs!?

What are you going on about? I literally didnt even say a lick of that.
22932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

anzn wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:


anzn wrote:
Ya.
Men's logic trying to deny their privilege by talking about how they often take life risking jobs is quite hilarious.


Yah we should allow only women to work in coal mines so women can enjoy that same privilege! We should also only draft women for wars. Wooo female privilege let's do this shit! God wouldn't it be great to do those jobs!?

What are you going on about? I literally didnt even say a lick of that.


You need to breath girl don't get all in a mess if you want to make a point then do it
Posted 8/6/15
It was an interesting video showing how two-faced people are with respects to gender. Its as though every person has two masks for a person in case they are female or male and its almost subconsciously done. Very interesting.
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15
I have yet to understand why people don't wanna accept the privileges they clearly have.
Like, what's gonna happen if you do? And what's the point of not besides wanting to engage in an argument on it & also stress out yourselves.

I have a privilege too. I accept it. Instead of denying it, I use it to my advantage, usually to help other people.

Having a privilege means you'll simply just not have to experience other things people without the privilege may have.
Being told you have a privilege is not meant to dismiss any hardships you've came over in life. Being told you have a privilege doesn't mean they're saying you're life is perfect & full of happiness.
Nobody is dismissing all the men who have died while doing their life-risking jobs, ignoring the variety of abuse they may face in their lifetime, ignoring their feelings, or basically denying or invalidating literally any bad experiences they've had, just because they're male.
That's not it all.
13131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


capt_bunny wrote:

What is it with this site's forums and anti-feminism?


It's not just the forums, it's also happening IRL. There are a lot of Men's Rights activists and feminist activists clashing over social issues right now. They would do a lot more good in the world if they could stop fighting against each other and start realizing that they were both founded with the same goal: to make life better and fairer.


The problem is that (ironically) it is the feminist groups that hold all of the political power, and they have for a while. As such, they have pushed change and legislation in a way that is blatantly non-egalitarian, which essentially requires MRAs to go through feminist policy to actually make progress towards egalitarianism. Karen Straughan made a great video on this topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2k86AaMfAY


anzn wrote:

You guys don't get the point of a privilege like...at all.

If you even got to work in the coal mines or w/e the more physical jobs men are commonly in, yeah I would say thats a privilege.
"I get to have a job that I wanted male privilege can't exist!!!"


Men are just lining up to get the opportunity to get lung cancer and die in the coal mines. You are right.

PS: I see feminist groups fighting to enact quotas in STEM fields and other high paying jobs like CEOs of companies all the time. I have never once seen a women fight for equality in the coal mines or as window washer, or other jobs with high mortality rates. Just a little anecdote...


anzn wrote:

Also, criminals getting a lighter or bigger sentence is literally all up to the judge. Not the fact that they may be male or female.
That statistic literally proves nothing.


It proves that there is a good deal of "internalized misandry" in judges, consistently giving men harsher penalties for the same crime.

If a study showed that women were hired less often than men with the same qualifications, would you honestly be saying "well that is just up to the employer. Nothing about gender. Your statistic proves nothing" or would you be holding it up as a shining example of how women are oppressed?
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

sundin13 wrote:
It proves that there is a good deal of "internalized misandry" in judges, consistently giving men harsher penalties for the same crime.

If a study showed that women were hired less often than men with the same qualifications, would you honestly be saying "well that is just up to the employer. Nothing about gender. Your statistic proves nothing" or would you be holding it up as a shining example of how women are oppressed?

Misandry literally doesn't exist to the point it doesn't ever affect men at all besides their feelings getting hurt since a women was the one who said/did that to them.

There are literally multiple studies on that by the way. However, the rates do I think go a bit lower as time passes, but its still not enough for it to no longer be considered a problem.
6293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / *echo sound effec...
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15
This video only shows the social aspect of men vs women and I kinda wish she had gotten a job as a man to see the difference it made. It did show her getting a car, but that is still a social aspect of this experiment as she was looking at how the salesman acted and how she got a deal she wouldn't have gotten as a man. It didn't show whether the price was the same for either gender, but rather how people acted towards each gender. On a social level, men may face more sexism/stereotypes (women face problems too, but that's not what the video was getting at), but I wonder what it would be like to see the economic side of things. Maybe have twins (one dressed up as a man and the other a women) both apply for the same type of job or what an interview for a job would be like for each gender. That would be interesting to see. I know there are statistics for how much a man is payed vs a woman, but seeing it in an experience like this would be more interesting.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

anzn wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:


anzn wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

Correction most women don't want them. Yes they are not allowed combat heavy jobs in the military however I am all for them dying alongside men.

Yes they do????

Also they lifted that law about women in military not serving in combat like nearly two years ago lol


I stand corrected on the combat thing just looked it up. The majority of women are more than happy to take easy jobs or let there husbands work tough ones. Our society is set up around male disposability women and children first single men are seen as creepy female pedophiles and criminals getting lighter sentences etc.

Idk how you can say that when we live in a male dominate society where men are also dominate literally every job in existence as well.
Women would want to take the so-called "hardworking" jobs if they could. Like, why did you think they lifted the ban of women serving in combat in the military? If they felt the need to do that, then a good amount of women clearly have the desire to take on jobs like those.

Also, criminals getting a lighter or bigger sentence is literally all up to the judge. Not the fact that they may be male or female.
That statistic literally proves nothing.


They lifted the ban on women for combat to appease radical feminists not because a great number of women wanted to fight lol. The disparities between the sexes is well known in the justice system. You claim we live in a male dominated society yet the majority of men work the most demanding jobs die in greater numbers due warfare and face far harsher sentences in court.
13131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

anzn wrote:


sundin13 wrote:
It proves that there is a good deal of "internalized misandry" in judges, consistently giving men harsher penalties for the same crime.

If a study showed that women were hired less often than men with the same qualifications, would you honestly be saying "well that is just up to the employer. Nothing about gender. Your statistic proves nothing" or would you be holding it up as a shining example of how women are oppressed?

Misandry literally doesn't exist to the point it doesn't ever affect men at all besides their feelings getting hurt since a women was the one who said/did that to them.

There are literally multiple studies on that by the way. However, the rates do I think go a bit lower as time passes, but its still not enough for it to no longer be considered a problem.


It never affects men you say in a response to a comment about how men are affected by it...
Posted 8/6/15
So you mean to tell me men aren't evil?! Nooo. This can't be.

Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

biscuitnote wrote:
The lifted the ban on women for combat to appease radical feminists not because a great number of women wanted to fight lol. The disparities between the sexes is well known in the justice system. You claim we live in a male dominated society yet the majority of men work the most demanding jobs die in greater numbers due warfare and face far harsher sentences in court.

That's the dumbest & deserperate thing I heard from you so far in attempts to contridict my argument, no offense.

And men dying in their jobs more often is because said job is literally dominated and mostly populated by them????
And like I said before, that's all up to the judge. And its often determined for how they view their crimes as, or maybe even a bit of sympathy from it. Women are often treated badly in prisons.
And not to mention that men often commit more crimes as well. And a good amount of that is due to any jobs they have.
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
If I were stupid, this video would make me seriously question my gender identity. It's full of gender stereotypes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.