First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Lesbian feminist lives as a man for 18 months
Posted 8/6/15

DawnofSorrow wrote:

It's twisted logic to be sure. But if meninists can kill some women for equality in the charts, who's to say they're wrong? Lol.

"If you want equality that means I could hit you right???"
13151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 8/6/15

anzn wrote:
Huh? I'm talking about literally reoccurring/life long affects that are pretty much unavoidable as well.

You know both misandry and misogyny could come from both sexes right? And the only time men cry about misandry is when they're being discriminated against by a women.
And women's discrimination against men only works on the internet anyway, and at the most, will just get their feelings hurt from it.


Yeah, if you deliberately move the goal posts away from the point, then magically the point doesn't fit anymore. However, if you want to look at lifelong things that are practically unavoidable, you can just look at the gynocentrism of the schooling system, the fact that boys test scores are falling behind relative to girls (likely due to the changes in the schooling system away from competition and towards open ended classwork) and the fact that women make up the strong majority in Universities and yet there are still a mass of scholarships and grants targeted specifically towards them (and virtually none for only men) and feminist groups continually pushing for this trend to continue. Its no secret that the schooling system is not catering to the needs of boys, and schooling is arguably the most important system in an individual's life.

PS: Its funny how you say that men only mention misandry when they are being "discriminated against by a women" when this whole discussion was about men being discriminated against by judges, the majority of which are male.
Posted 8/6/15

AiYumega wrote:

So you mean to tell me men aren't evil?! Nooo. This can't be.


Ikr...this video sure showed me...
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

anzn wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:


anzn wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:
The lifted the ban on women for combat to appease radical feminists not because a great number of women wanted to fight lol. The disparities between the sexes is well known in the justice system. You claim we live in a male dominated society yet the majority of men work the most demanding jobs die in greater numbers due warfare and face far harsher sentences in court.

That's the dumbest & deserperate thing I heard from you so far in attempts to contridict my argument, no offense.

And men dying in their jobs more often is because said job is literally dominated and mostly populated by them????
And like I said before, that's all up to the judge. And its often determined for how they view their crimes as, or maybe even a bit of sympathy from it. Women are often treated badly in prisons.
And not to mention that men often commit more crimes as well. And a good amount of that is due to any jobs they have.


You don't get it. Our society is set up in such a way that the most dangerous tasks fall on men. Feminists try and pretend they are oppressed but the reality is they don't have to work hard in tough jobs they get lighter sentences for the same crime. Women are privileged in our society reaping the benefits of equality while at the same time demanding special privileges for being a women. I am all for equality I am not for superiority and modern WESTERN feminism is about female superiority not equality.

And who's fault is that? Thats literally due to men trying to force and determine "manliness" and glorifying the "manly" trait as well to determine a mans worth. That's a societal expectation put on themselves/other men that we also really need to work on as well. And we are as much as we are for women.

Women, like I said for many times now want these "hardworking" jobs, but they don't let them. Especially if these hardworking jobs pay well. Honestly tons of women are more desperate for jobs to the point they would take any job just to be able to fucking live, take care of themselves, and/or their children.

So you admit their is male supority or no equality whatsoever between sexes?
You're up for equality, yet you can't see their is male superiority & inequality in our society.
We're not demanding "privileges". Honestly, we're demanding to rid of these "privileges" because these privileges are unbalanced & a clear sign of inequality among everyone.

Freddy96NO wrote:


anzn wrote: Misandry literally doesn't exist to the point it doesn't ever affect men at all besides their feelings getting hurt since a women was the one who said/did that to them.
lol?
see the video gender wars that was posted, and yes it does exist, even to the point some made a cult saying/supporting #KillAllMen and men are animals and should be treated like one.
Now Mark will come in and say "because of you is why these guys are taking themselfs to heaven for a more peacefull world"
or something like that.

anzn wrote: Women are often treated badly in prisons.
And not to mention that men often commit more crimes as well. And a good amount of that is due to any jobs they have.
So are males?...
Sprayed with gasses that made them bang into the wall until head actually split... ugh do you hear often about that?!
and yes in female prison there has been said its worse between eachother then what the males have but that is inmate vs inmate.

?????

What are you going on about honestly I don't know. But it sounds like you're missing the point entirely.


I am going to go out on a limb and assume you have never worked a tough manual labor job if you had you would understand just how incredibly draining and tough it is. There is no discrimination whoever is qualified is hired its just most women have no desire to do such jobs and the ones that do aren't held to the same standard due to physical differences. You talk about equality I doubt you would like true equality of the sexes where all your female privileges are stripped away.
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

sundin13 wrote:


anzn wrote:
Huh? I'm talking about literally reoccurring/life long affects that are pretty much unavoidable as well.

You know both misandry and misogyny could come from both sexes right? And the only time men cry about misandry is when they're being discriminated against by a women.
And women's discrimination against men only works on the internet anyway, and at the most, will just get their feelings hurt from it.


Yeah, if you deliberately move the goal posts away from the point, then magically the point doesn't fit anymore. However, if you want to look at lifelong things that are practically unavoidable, you can just look at the gynocentrism of the schooling system, the fact that boys test scores are falling behind relative to girls (likely due to the changes in the schooling system away from competition and towards open ended classwork) and the fact that women make up the strong majority in Universities and yet there are still a mass of scholarships and grants targeted specifically towards them (and virtually none for only men) and feminist groups continually pushing for this trend to continue. Its no secret that the schooling system is not catering to the needs of boys, and schooling is arguably the most important system in an individual's life.

PS: Its funny how you say that men only mention misandry when they are being "discriminated against by a women" when this whole discussion was about men being discriminated against by judges, the majority of which are male.

That's because women wanna actually graduate & care about their education???? Then not graduating is all their fault???
Seriously, another pointless statistic that does literally nothing unless you're trying to not make men responsible for their actions that made them not able to graduate in the first place.
If you wanna talk about education here, boys who are special needs receive & are accepted more so than girls.
I go to a special needs school. Around 60-65% of students are male. Also practically any special needs or even private schools mostly have males attending, assuming its not like a school only for girls. Which by the way, often have a much lower budget than the all make schools.

Also, what's that suppose to prove?
Are you saying men always cry about misandry to the judge everytime they get sent to prison or something???

I'm just saying, when its from a women, that's when they complain about it.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

anzn wrote:

What are you going on about honestly I don't know. But it sounds like you're missing the point entirely.

I think it I did talk about how guards treat thier cellmates, and cellmate vs eachother.
and if you talk about the misandry it does effect some people and is very real but maybe not where I am but how the *** can I know if it is around me or not? I am not god...
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

biscuitnote wrote:


anzn wrote:
And who's fault is that? Thats literally due to men trying to force and determine "manliness" and glorifying the "manly" trait as well to determine a mans worth. That's a societal expectation put on themselves/other men that we also really need to work on as well. And we are as much as we are for women.

Women, like I said for many times now want these "hardworking" jobs, but they don't let them. Especially if these hardworking jobs pay well. Honestly tons of women are more desperate for jobs to the point they would take any job just to be able to fucking live, take care of themselves, and/or their children.

So you admit their is male supority or no equality whatsoever between sexes?
You're up for equality, yet you can't see their is male superiority & inequality in our society.
We're not demanding "privileges". Honestly, we're demanding to rid of these "privileges" because these privileges are unbalanced & a clear sign of inequality among everyone.

I am going to go out on a limb and assume you have never worked a tough manual labor job if you had you would understand just how incredibly draining and tough it is. There is no discrimination whoever is qualified is hired its just most women have no desire to do such jobs and the ones that do aren't held to the same standard due to physical differences. You talk about equality I doubt you would like true equality of the sexes where all your female privileges are stripped away.

You're missing the point entirely & just repeating what you've been saying since the first post you make and seems like you didn't even reply to my response to you at all.

Freddy96NO wrote:


anzn wrote: So you admit their is male supority or no equality whatsoever between sexes?
You're up for equality, yet you can't see their is male superiority & inequality in our society.
We're not demanding "privileges". Honestly, we're demanding to rid of these "privileges" because these privileges are unbalanced & a clear sign of inequality among everyone.


What are you going on about honestly I don't know. But it sounds like you're missing the point entirely.

I think it I did talk about how guards treat thier cellmates, and cellmate vs eachother.
and if you talk about the misandry it does effect some people and is very real but maybe not where I am but how the *** can I know if it is around me or not? I am not god...

and its maybe more inequality and male superiority in on your side but not maybe on our side?!
Nearly like hey you there

yet you can't see their is male superiority & inequality in our society.

ugh

Wasn't talking to you.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

anzn wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:


anzn wrote:
And who's fault is that? Thats literally due to men trying to force and determine "manliness" and glorifying the "manly" trait as well to determine a mans worth. That's a societal expectation put on themselves/other men that we also really need to work on as well. And we are as much as we are for women.

Women, like I said for many times now want these "hardworking" jobs, but they don't let them. Especially if these hardworking jobs pay well. Honestly tons of women are more desperate for jobs to the point they would take any job just to be able to fucking live, take care of themselves, and/or their children.

So you admit their is male supority or no equality whatsoever between sexes?
You're up for equality, yet you can't see their is male superiority & inequality in our society.
We're not demanding "privileges". Honestly, we're demanding to rid of these "privileges" because these privileges are unbalanced & a clear sign of inequality among everyone.

I am going to go out on a limb and assume you have never worked a tough manual labor job if you had you would understand just how incredibly draining and tough it is. There is no discrimination whoever is qualified is hired its just most women have no desire to do such jobs and the ones that do aren't held to the same standard due to physical differences. You talk about equality I doubt you would like true equality of the sexes where all your female privileges are stripped away.

You're missing the point entirely & just repeating what you've been saying since the first post you make and seems like you didn't even reply to my response to you at all.


What is your point exactly?
22667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15


I love hearing about my supposed victim status under the umbrella of a patriarchal society. Oh gosh my office feels cold, I'm being attacked by sexism as we speak. Oh the inexplicable horror!

You guys forgot what this topic was about. You know, walking a mile in someone elses shoes? A video? Oh nvm have off it with yah. Good luck.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

anzn wrote: Wasn't talking to you.

oh you are living in the same society like he is?
then my bad..

allways good with something salty to let out the steam..
Posted 8/6/15
This is the third time today I've come across this story...this tale is following me around like the damn plague.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15

PrinceJudar wrote:



I love hearing about my supposed victim status under the umbrella of a patriarchal society. Oh gosh my office feels cold, I'm being attacked by sexism as we speak. Oh the inexplicable horror!

You guys forgot what this topic was about. You know, walking a mile in someone elses shoes? A video? Oh nvm have off it with yah. Good luck.


If I somehow turned into a women I would become a lesbian.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

teallerina wrote: This is the third time today I've come across this story...this tale is following me around like the damn plague.
How its an old one?
also the third is allways the best ^^ ofc it maybe had to CR ;P with such "luck" I guess

13151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 8/6/15

anzn wrote:
That's because women wanna actually graduate & care about their education???? Then not graduating is all their fault???
Seriously, another pointless statistic that does literally nothing unless you're trying to not make men responsible for their actions that made them not able to graduate in the first place.
If you wanna talk about education here, boys who are special needs receive & are accepted more do than boys.
I go to a special needs school. Around 60-65% of students are male. Also practically any special needs or even private schools mostly have males attending, assuming its not like a school only for girls. Which by the way, often have a much lower budget than the all make schools.

Also, what's that suppose to prove?
Are you saying men always cry about misandry to the judge everytime they get sent to prison or something???

I'm just saying, when its from a women, that's when they complain about it.


If I said "women aren't getting the high paying jobs because they don't want them so you should stop fighting for gender equality", would you honestly listen?

But in all seriousness, you are just plain wrong. The change away from competition oriented schooling and the inability of teachers to handle the different needs of boys and girls is well documented. You even have data coming in suggesting that about 75% of suspensions in Pre-K are boys, and that this trend is largely not simply because of behavior but because of how the teachers react to the students. The funny part is that the students who have trouble in Pre-K are the ones who need the help most to get them on track for school, yet this shows that teachers are just simply not willing to work with the normal boy behavior. This trend is largely due to attitudes towards male behavior and the idea that a boy is just a dysfunctional girl, as evidenced by the overdiagnosis of ADHD among mostly males due to misdiagnosing normal male behavior.

Boys and girls develop differently and boys and girls are engaged differently by different kinds of teaching. As a little anecdote, there was a child who was struggling in early education and acting out, and upon the parents and the teacher meeting with a behavior specialist, they gave several suggestions, and something as simple as changing the language from "Can you do this?" to "Bet you can't do this." was enough to help the student make quite large strides forward. Just taking simple steps towards actually trying to engage boys can help them make large strides forwards, but the gynocentric nature of schools and potentially the large ratio of female to male teachers is making this difficult as teachers are reluctant to change.

As for your special needs anecdote, I see no evidence that this is due to an under-diagnosis of girls. Upon looking it up, it seems that boys are biologically more disposed to autism, because girls require much more severe genetic mutations to show symptoms...

As for your assertion that boys schools have a higher budget than girls schools, the only evidence I can find around this point is that boys schools are first of all, less prevalent than girls schools and second of all, rapidly becoming co-ed due to market forces, which doesn't really support your point.
Posted 8/6/15

Freddy96NO wrote:

How its an old one?
also the third is allways the best ^^ ofc it maybe had to CR ;P with such "luck" I guess



Well, I've come across it on Tumblr, someone referenced and linked it on Reddit and I looked up anti-feminism on a whim and again came across the story.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.