Post Reply Nan Desu Kan 2015
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
NDK 2015 is a month away! And I was curious how many of you would be coming out to Denver to join in on the festivities! The con has moved to a bigger and better hotel this year (since we've outgrown the previous hotel we've used for so many years), and I'm so stoked to see all the new changes that have been made!
Here's the link to their website:
http://ndkdenver.org/
22965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
I'm 50/50 at this moment.
Considering the weekend before NDK is a play I have to attend aince I have amain role in there. Also because of financial problems, it might be one of the reasons why I'm not able to go.
I'm hoping, however, that I couldpersuade my sister to get me the ticket before the end date of pre-pregistration.
48485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 8/8/15
I'm going! I go every year. I actually will miss the old place. I was hoping to finally get a balcony to participate in the contest. They were always sold out within seconds it seem. Are you entering in the Selfies contest?
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CO
Offline
Posted 8/14/15

PrimoKazeTsubasa wrote:

I'm 50/50 at this moment.
Considering the weekend before NDK is a play I have to attend aince I have amain role in there. Also because of financial problems, it might be one of the reasons why I'm not able to go.
I'm hoping, however, that I couldpersuade my sister to get me the ticket before the end date of pre-pregistration.


Hopefully you're able to make it! If not this year, the week after the con, they temporarily drop next years ticket prices to only $30 for the whole weekend.


macht_gut wrote:

I'm going! I go every year. I actually will miss the old place. I was hoping to finally get a balcony to participate in the contest. They were always sold out within seconds it seem. Are you entering in the Selfies contest?


I'll miss the old location too. But with part of the hotel being under construction, it would have been absolute chaos. I will miss the balcony contest too, so hopefully this new photobooth contest will work out well! I'm drowning in cosplay stuff right now, so I don't think I'd have time to put an entry together. Maybe next year though!
48485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 8/28/15

CayBoo wrote:
I'll miss the old location too. But with part of the hotel being under construction, it would have been absolute chaos. I will miss the balcony contest too, so hopefully this new photobooth contest will work out well! I'm drowning in cosplay stuff right now, so I don't think I'd have time to put an entry together. Maybe next year though!


Wow! It is next week and I cannot wait! Are you participating in the cosplay contest? You'd said you were drowing in cosplay stuff - so I assume you are one of those that make those awesome costumes and go on stage. I've seen some awesome designs. I don't know how they do it, I want and tried but work gets in the way.

Maybe I'll see you there!
21173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / HA, you'll never...
Offline
Posted 8/31/15
I'm going!
48485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 9/5/15
Saw Miles here at two of Crunchyroll Sessions! I'm checking out pillow talk, i believe that is what is is called, , it seem interesting. My first animated concert to go to, AniMiku, See how today goes. Still need to go to the dealer's room.
You must be logged in to post.