Post Reply Idols Anime?
7497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
So I'm done with Love Live! and really liked the Idols universe, it's so cute and adorable and sweet and... whatever.

So, do you guys have any recommendation to fit with that interest?
13681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / N.Ireland
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15
K-On! Not idols but....

I think I have an obsession with that anime

Edit: I'm currently watching The Idolmaster first season. It's. ..interesting.
32282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
Gintama

42636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

SunnyWindy wrote:

So I'm done with Love Live! and really liked the Idols universe, it's so cute and adorable and sweet and... whatever.

So, do you guys have any recommendation to fit with that interest?


Rotten Sushi Tag: idols

Random characteristic match: Try these

(there will be some overlap...)
7401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15
For Idol Girls:
Locodol
Idolmaster
Cinderella Girls (The Idolmaster Spinoff)
Sound! Euphonium
Wake Up Girls

For General Cuteness (Girls):
Sabagebu
Is the Order a Rabbit?
Kanamemo
Soranowoto
Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
Engaged to the Unidentified
Non Non Biyori
Soul Eater Not!
Encouragement of Climb

7497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
Wow guys thank you so much, you're really helping
7401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15
Oop almost forgot...

Mitsudomoe
Chronicles of the Going Home Club
Listen to Me Girls, I'm Your Father
Re-kan

All which are here on Crunchy.
24867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

neugenx wrote:

For Idol Girls:
Locodol
Idolmaster
Cinderella Girls (The Idolmaster Spinoff)
Sound! Euphonium
Wake Up Girls

For General Cuteness (Girls):
Sabagebu
Is the Order a Rabbit?
Kanamemo
Soranowoto
Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
Engaged to the Unidentified
Non Non Biyori
Soul Eater Not!
Encouragement of Climb



You should add Kiniro Mosaic to the list of general cuteness. Or have you not seen it. Or not like it. Its here on Crunchy as KINMOZA
7401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

Swaggercandy wrote:


neugenx wrote:

For Idol Girls:
Locodol
Idolmaster
Cinderella Girls (The Idolmaster Spinoff)
Sound! Euphonium
Wake Up Girls

For General Cuteness (Girls):
Sabagebu
Is the Order a Rabbit?
Kanamemo
Soranowoto
Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
Engaged to the Unidentified
Non Non Biyori
Soul Eater Not!
Encouragement of Climb



You should add Kiniro Mosaic to the list of general cuteness. Or have you not seen it. Or not like it. Its here on Crunchy as KINMOZA


Swaggercandy iis right on the money. Great anime too.
You must be logged in to post.