First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Is anyone going to watch the GOP debate?
33922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
Oh! Comedy Night...
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15
Higher education standards, oh yeah that will make education better. Smack them with more difficult boring ass standardized testing and shitty textbooks. That will make them learn better.
27705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/7/15

PrinceJudar wrote:

Higher education standards, oh yeah that will make education better. Smack them with more difficult boring ass standardized testing and shitty textbooks. That will make them learn better.


I would support better classes for example in Japan students could take computer repair and coding classes. Give the students skills that would improve their chances of finding jobs.
51110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
So Christie thinks illegally spying on innocent American citizens without warrents will stop terrorists... Even though it's been proven that the NSA's illegal spy game has had absolutely no effect on catching terrorists. The man must've had too many donuts before he got on stage. He's drunk on sugar.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

J-POP187 wrote:

I would support better classes for example in Japan students could take computer repair and coding classes. Give the students skills that would improve their chances of finding jobs.


Diversity is what our schools lack. Interest. My view on education reform is basically this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
I'd be a lot more interested if Fox News wasn't hosting it.

I don't necessarily hate Fox News, but they aren't fair in debates. Or even really in campaign coverage in general, because they have such an obvious bias for certain individuals.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15
Ugh political rhetoric.

"How do I fix Social Security? Take away congress's retirement! OH AND THE PIMPS AND PROSTITUTES PAY UP FREELOADERS!"

Oh yeah. That math totally adds. Fucking what.
Posted 8/6/15


Trump is giving me life xD
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/7/15

severticas wrote:



Trump is giving me life xD


RIGHT?

They're all dirty but at least Trump is honest and dirty, lmao.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


severticas wrote:

got link? xD. I have time to waste so why not?


http://youtu.be/mqafQVNkyN4


Comment on the side


Jesus Christ these people are stupid.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

So Christie thinks illegally spying on innocent American citizens without warrents will stop terrorists... Even though it's been proven that the NSA's illegal spy game has had absolutely no effect on catching terrorists. The man must've had too many donuts before he got on stage. He's drunk on sugar.


In his defense he did call Rand out on his Bullshit.
51110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/6/15
Huckabee - poor people are being cheated and lied to.
Christie - that doesn't matter to me so I'll just disagree with you and sound angry.

Does Christie have any idea what he's saying? Even Trump sounds smart compared to the comments Christie is making tonight. Trump just said a few minutes ago "I've never gone bankrupt" and he still sounds smarter than Christie. This is one great comedy show!



megahobbit wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

So Christie thinks illegally spying on innocent American citizens without warrents will stop terrorists... Even though it's been proven that the NSA's illegal spy game has had absolutely no effect on catching terrorists. The man must've had too many donuts before he got on stage. He's drunk on sugar.


In his defense he did call Rand out on his Bullshit.


Which is?
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/7/15
I feel bad for moderate conservatives. Their party has gone wackoo.
27705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 8/6/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


severticas wrote:



Trump is giving me life xD


RIGHT?

They're all dirty but at least Trump is honest and dirty, lmao.


With Trump I can't see anyone pushing him around but he is making things interesting.
27705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 8/6/15 , edited 8/7/15

megahobbit wrote:

Comment on the side


Jesus Christ these people are stupid.


I could guarantee you would see just as many crazy comments when the dnc comes around.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.