Created by Dabossman26
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you form your opinions?
6293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / *echo sound effec...
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
I personally only use choice number 2 because I don't trust people with giving the 100% truth all the time.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
I used to be based off my parents when I was younger. Now I'm quite the total opposite. Most of my opinions are formed from research and personal experience.
6756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
All of the above.

I look at the facts first and then research the opinions on all sides as it usually helps me arrive to with my own thoughts on my matter by seeing which ones invoke positive/negative responses with me. For better or worse, I want to get as many informed and uninformed viewpoints as possible.
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
bribery
Posted 8/7/15

Lowlights wrote:

bribery


I can do better
10193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
I form my opinions based on my own personal experiences, as well as background research into a topic.
32288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/15 , edited 8/7/15
What would Jesus do?
6 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
Facts are the only way to go!
6936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Portland, OR
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
Feeling, whatever I feel at the time. I think in black and white, there is no in between. To get that shades of grey, I might be the one option 70% of the time, and the other 30 %, just how my mind works. Impulse is everything.
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/15

severticas wrote:


Lowlights wrote:

bribery


I can do better


You're beaaaauuuuuutttiiiiifffuuuulll
Posted 8/7/15

Lowlights wrote:

You're beaaaauuuuuutttiiiiifffuuuulll


Well i know that but thanks all the same, lol.
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/15

severticas wrote:


Lowlights wrote:

You're beaaaauuuuuutttiiiiifffuuuulll


Well i know that but thanks all the same, lol.


ur welcome
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
Research as much as possible upon them.
Posted 8/8/15
All of the above. Get different facts and perspectives everywhere first and then form your own opinion.
57637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/8/15
I'm a psychologist, so research, basically. Anecdotal evidence counts for almost nothing if it's not backed by peer-reviewed research.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.