First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which anime/video game do you wish had a video game/anime adaptation?
8433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Worcester, Massac...
Offline
Posted 8/7/15 , edited 8/8/15
As an avid gamer and otaku, I can't help but fantasize about the possibilities of seeing my favorite animes turned into a video game and vice-versa. It's a thought that has been firmly ingrained in my mind since I first started watching anime during my pre-teens.

So I would like to know which anime/video game do you wish had a video game/anime adaptation? You can give me answers that cover both outcomes (anime -> video game AND video game -> anime). The more detailed your answers, the better.

My personal pick:

Elfen Lied (anime) -> F.E.A.R.-like FPS set before or after the events of Elfen Lied.







Posted 8/7/15
urotsukidoji
Posted 8/7/15 , edited 8/8/15
Sword Art Online MMO - which is actually being made ---

https://www.reddit.com/r/swordartonline/comments/3g5k8a/saos_indev_mmo_has_an_official_forum_with_news/

Midnight Club anime. That'd be awesome.

Metal Gear Solid anime. Now that Hideo Kojima is gone from the franchise, we might actually see this one day...

Posted 8/7/15

AiYumega wrote:

Sword Art Online MMO - which is actually being made ---

https://www.reddit.com/r/swordartonline/comments/3g5k8a/saos_indev_mmo_has_an_official_forum_with_news/

Midnight Club anime. That'd be awesome.

Metal Gear Solid anime. Now that Hideo Kojima is gone from the franchise, we might actually see this one day...



I was going to say Metal Gear Solid would make a great anime!
8433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Worcester, Massac...
Offline
Posted 8/7/15

Seacactus wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

Sword Art Online MMO - which is actually being made ---

https://www.reddit.com/r/swordartonline/comments/3g5k8a/saos_indev_mmo_has_an_official_forum_with_news/

Midnight Club anime. That'd be awesome.

Metal Gear Solid anime. Now that Hideo Kojima is gone from the franchise, we might actually see this one day...



I was going to say Metal Gear Solid would make a great anime!


I second that.
Posted 8/7/15
I would like a Persona 3 anime adaption with FeMC.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/15 , edited 8/7/15
A No More Heroes anime would be awesome.
Posted 8/7/15

megahobbit wrote:

A No More Heroes anime would be awesome.

I second this.

Maybe Lollipop Chainsaw as well. I could actually see that as a movie though tbh.
But the game was a hilarious and I would like more animes that make me cry of laughter.
7446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
One Piece - game imagine as an MMORPG or something like GTA as a freeroam.

Dark Souls - Anime
27705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 8/7/15 , edited 8/8/15
My top 3 for getting the anime treatment
Clock Tower 3
Fatal Frame 2
Ico
10060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Across the Narrow...
Offline
Posted 8/7/15 , edited 8/7/15
Hm... every Final Fantasy... every Kingdom Hearts... a Dark Souls anime would be interesting... Shadow of the Colossus would be cool... Dragon's Dogma maybe... Mortal Kombat heheh... I don't think I should think about this too much. I think the list would get long.
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
Probably Akame Ga Kill for a video game. And for an anime, maybe Xenoblade Chronicles.
2471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A Bizarre Adventure.
Offline
Posted 8/7/15

Orchiflora wrote:

Probably Akame Ga Kill for a video game. And for an anime, maybe Xenoblade Chronicles.


you are the first I know who likes Xenoblade, I second that.

I would like more of the "Tales of" games to be animated. Along with Disgaea
Sogno- 
45682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
legend of zelda!!!

... wait no. we already tried that

239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / I don't know, it'...
Offline
Posted 8/8/15
-Legend of Zelda Ocarina Of Time anime (madhouse)

-Tekken 3-7 anime

-Berserk game by from software

-Kill la Kill game by Platinum
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.