First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do you share a name with a movie, TV, cartoon/anime character?
12041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/8/15
My first name is Stephanie, which happens to be one of the characters in No Game no Life hahaha
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / somewhere rural
Offline
Posted 8/9/15
I don't think I share the same name with anybody. My first and last name is very... unique. It's completely uncommon in the US but not in Germany (I think).
30230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 8/9/15
My names Masaki and I believe in Bleach, Ichigo's mother's name, an evil dude in Triage X, and a couple other anime but I forget
Posted 8/9/15 , edited 8/9/15
Chosen UN for similarity to rl name and a game I like, also: A dish detergent, a mob boss, various films and media
47703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 8/9/15
No character has my name. It's too unique.
OpNora 
17380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / O
Offline
Posted 8/9/15
Even though my name is spelt differently (Zach) I pretty much have the same first name as Zack from FF7 and Zack from Dead or Alive.
Posted 8/9/15
18178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/9/15
Nope.

My name can be mistakenly sounded like either Arabian, Indian, Muslim, or Algerian.
18178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/9/15

OpNora wrote:

Even though my name is spelt differently (Zach) I pretty much have the same first name as Zack from FF7 and Zack from Dead or Alive.


Or like the wrestler Zach Ryder, who is still into boybands. Hahaha
OpNora 
17380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / O
Offline
Posted 8/9/15

onibrotonel wrote:


OpNora wrote:

Even though my name is spelt differently (Zach) I pretty much have the same first name as Zack from FF7 and Zack from Dead or Alive.


Or like the wrestler Zach Ryder, who is still into boybands. Hahaha


This totally made me just imagine him walking down to the ring with N'Sync playing as his theme. LOL
18178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/9/15

OpNora wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:


OpNora wrote:

Even though my name is spelt differently (Zach) I pretty much have the same first name as Zack from FF7 and Zack from Dead or Alive.


Or like the wrestler Zach Ryder, who is still into boybands. Hahaha


This totally made me just imagine him walking down to the ring with N'Sync playing as his theme. LOL


He will and be proud about it. Hahaha
34115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / St.Louis
Offline
Posted 4/19/16 , edited 4/19/16
yes

v
55123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/16
Yep, Marcus Octavius from Highlander: The Search for Vengeance

He is Villain.
5994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/19/16 , edited 4/19/16
I have both a common first name and common last name, but there's never been a movie or TV character with my full name.
Posted 4/19/16 , edited 4/19/16
My first name is common, and people used to say this singer's name (who used to be popular) to call out to me :'(
8112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/19/16
My first name is hilariously common, so it's a certainty.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.