First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Whale Shark in China
14964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
Human filth. I don't blame humans though, it's in their nature to be "cruel".
Posted 12/23/15

dotsforlife wrote:

I wonder what Whale Shark tastes like... I'd try it.


me too
Posted 12/23/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:

The longer you keep them alive, the fresher the fish is for eating.

You're talking from so deep up in your own asshole that we can't hear you. Learn to apply salt.
11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

GrandMasterTime wrote:

Human filth. I don't blame humans though, it's in their nature to be "cruel".


Is it really cruel then if it's considered natural?
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15

RK_1234 wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:

You have to kill things somehow in order to eat them, but that is not the issue here. The Chinese just don't care. If the people in the video aren't chased after to be punished, that will suggest that the government doesn't care, either. I really don't think China can be a responsible superpower right now. There's just no way it can lead the world. Its government really needs a makeover. There are so many issues it's not even funny.


Not going to happen as long as we have people that believe labor is too good for us in the USA.


Nothing to do with the USA being too "good" for laborious jobs, it's the difference between manufacturing costs and employee payment. Even with slave like conditions and getting paid close to nothing, shoes are costing north of $200 a pair and iPhones well over $500 without a contract. Here in the US, you'll have to add minimum wage, manageable work hours, the union conditions, health coverage, and expect to make a sizable profit out of it.

I Wouldn't be surprised if prices suddenly tripled or quadrupled by bringing those jobs back to American soil. If you made people actually choose between forking well over $1,500 for than new phone or improving the lives of people from a far away country, tell me; what answer would the majority of people choose?
14964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

dotsforlife wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

Human filth. I don't blame humans though, it's in their nature to be "cruel".


Is it really cruel then if it's considered natural?


Note the quotations.
11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

GrandMasterTime wrote:


dotsforlife wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

Human filth. I don't blame humans though, it's in their nature to be "cruel".


Is it really cruel then if it's considered natural?


Note the quotations.


And here I was hoping for an answer to my question.
14964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

dotsforlife wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:


dotsforlife wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

Human filth. I don't blame humans though, it's in their nature to be "cruel".


Is it really cruel then if it's considered natural?


Note the quotations.


And here I was hoping for an answer to my question.


Let me play the worlds LARGEST violin to symbolise our profound sadness together.
10627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/15 , edited 12/23/15

Hrafna wrote:


HolyDrumstick wrote:

The longer you keep them alive, the fresher the fish is for eating.

You're talking from so deep up in your own asshole that we can't hear you. Learn to apply salt.


Yeah, because worrying about a fish's pain is so fucking enlightened.

Also... salt only works if the fish doesn't spoil first. I live in a very hot environment. 30min to an hour is enough to ruin fish. I imagine it is much the same in many parts of china. But, yeah be a douche about it.
11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

GrandMasterTime

Let me play the worlds LARGEST violin to symbolise our profound sadness together.


Let's just make it a cello and bass and have a concert.
14964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/15

dotsforlife wrote:


GrandMasterTime

Let me play the worlds LARGEST violin to symbolise our profound sadness together.


Let's just make it a cello and bass and have a concert.


Yeah might as well add in the viola.
Otter Modder
51191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/26/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.