First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Chicago PD detain 3,500 people in secret interrogation warehouse
Posted 8/9/15 , edited 8/9/15

Irishsushi wrote:


anzn wrote:

Why does this sound like some North Korea shit with the gathering of these people for a secret interrogation and hinting most (if not all) were forced into it?


That total undermines the horror's north korean prisoners experience. While this is terrible and needs to be stopped (if its true) It is still nothing compared to what happens in North Korea.

Oh I know.

FlyinDumpling wrote:


anzn wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

Civilians, wear a body camera.

If they did they'd get arrested I bet.
People have the right to observe the law as long as they are not obstructing justice or tampering with an investigation (ie: recording from a safe distance)

That's still dumb especially when they try to ask for video evidence as well.
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 8/9/15

anzn wrote:

That's still dumb especially when they try to ask for video evidence as well.
I don't understand? You are protected under the first amendment.
Posted 8/9/15 , edited 8/9/15

FlyinDumpling wrote:


anzn wrote:

That's still dumb especially when they try to ask for video evidence as well.
I don't understand? You are protected under the first amendment.

You know, with cases like Eric Gardner.
The whole encounter with him & the officer the day he killed him was recorded yet the guy recording it was arrested?
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 8/9/15

anzn wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:


anzn wrote:

That's still dumb especially when they try to ask for video evidence as well.
I don't understand? You are protected under the first amendment.

You know, with cases like Eric Gardner.
The whole encounter with him & the officer the day he killed him was recorded yet the guy recording it was arrested.
Yes, they might arrest you under the violations as stated above or misdemeanor. They might even arrest you just to arrest you but you would not be charged for recording them.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/10/15 , edited 8/10/15
"At 5:30 am, we discoverd that the chicago PD is not Aliens,
but rather an extinct creature called the blue people that will take over the world!
"

Source 1960's drug addicts for children about 2012
20890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 8/10/15
RT news... yes man yes...
One Punch Mod
85833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/15/16
Closed because OP nuked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.