First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Anyone wanna become an ANIME animator? I do. If U 2, then click here.
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/5/15 , edited 9/5/15
Just updated my Blog! Come take a look! http://davidwuanimation.blogspot.ca/
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/15 , edited 9/7/15
I don't know if I really want to be an animator but I want to make Moe Wars games and series.

It's my dream to spread the love of moe.
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 9/7/15 , edited 9/7/15
Congrats on deciding what you want to do =).

I've opened an 'anime style' studio here in Vancouver, BC. It's called KAGE Productions. All the team members have 10+ years of industry experience around Vancouver studios in animation and games, and we all happen to love anime. Keep working toward your dream!

http://www.facebook.com/kagepro
http://www.kage-productions.com
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/7/15

darkrchaos wrote:

I don't know if I really want to be an animator but I want to make Moe Wars games and series.

It's my dream to spread the love of moe.


That is a very good dream. One of my mottos is "Moe is Justice". My dread is also spread Anime across the globe.
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/15 , edited 9/7/15
Well I'm trying my hardest. My Moe Wars site is pretty popular, just got to finish up my epic game and visual novel. Hopefully it will be so good that I will be able to spread the love of moe.

Been working day and night. Dreams don't come true without hard work.
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/7/15

tiffalei wrote:

Congrats on deciding what you want to do =).

I've opened an 'anime style' studio here in Vancouver, BC. It's called KAGE Productions. All the team members have 10+ years of industry experience around Vancouver studios in animation and games, and we all happen to love anime. Keep working toward your dream!

http://www.facebook.com/kagepro
http://www.kage-productions.com


Thanks, tiffalei! But Holy! Never thought there is an anime styled studio in Canada! How long did u open the studio? It must be hard to open an anime styled studio at a country anime is not that popular (since most of the people include 85% of people I knew donna watch anime). I used to live in Vancouver when I was younger and never knowing there is an anime studio right under my nose!
Keep up the good work! Looking forward to see Shadow Magic aired!
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/7/15

darkrchaos wrote:

Well I'm trying my hardest. My Moe Wars site is pretty popular, just got to finish up my epic game and visual novel. Hopefully it will be so good that I will be able to spread the love of moe.

Been working day and night. Dreams don't come true without hard work.


Good for u! May I see ur site? I am working hard 2 since my goal is kinda tough! But i am sure or our hard work will pay off one day!
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 9/7/15 , edited 9/8/15
You definitely have a good hand for drawing. I can draw but I am not patient enough to do so. I also had a dream of becoming an animator, but truth is I am better at writing stories, so I decided to go the visual novel route... If an animator wants to pick up on my work down the road I will welcome them with open arms. Socially awkward is definitely something I can relate to as well. Being a disabled US veteran, I work when and how I can but I tend to stay inside, with the A/C watching slice of life and action anime. Follow your dream, there is nothing better than to enjoy doing your work. It is a commodity most people do not and may never have.
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/15

DAVIDWUq wrote:


darkrchaos wrote:

Well I'm trying my hardest. My Moe Wars site is pretty popular, just got to finish up my epic game and visual novel. Hopefully it will be so good that I will be able to spread the love of moe.

Been working day and night. Dreams don't come true without hard work.


Good for u! May I see ur site? I am working hard 2 since my goal is kinda tough! But i am sure or our hard work will pay off one day!


Sure it's http://moewars.icyboards.net
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 9/8/15
KAGE Productions has been 'officially' running for 18 months and very busy with client projects =). We'd like to be able to work on our own original stuff, too, but it'll take some time to get there.

Our clients are from worldwide, so where we're located isn't really a big issue. I mean, other than Vancouver being ridiculously expensive to live in lol. We've done work for games, graphic novels and many animations in our short time. We're currently producing a sci-fi animated short for a company in LA.

Lots more to come, I'm sure =D.
Best of luck!
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/8/15
I'm only 13 but I've been self-teaching myself to draw, ( I drew my profile pic )

I also am wishing to be an animator or a manga artist, since anime is probably 80% of what i spend my time on everyday.
I hope your successful :D

who knows, I might watch your anime a few years from now .3.
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/8/15

espartochaos wrote:

You definitely have a good hand for drawing. I can draw but I am not patient enough to do so. I also had a dream of becoming an animator, but truth is I am better at writing stories, so I decided to go the visual novel route... If an animator wants to pick up on my work down the road I will welcome them with open arms. Socially awkward is definitely something I can relate to as well. Being a disabled US veteran, I work when and how I can but I tend to stay inside, with the A/C watching slice of life and action anime. Follow your dream, there is nothing better than to enjoy doing your work. It is a commodity most people do not and may never have.


Thank you! Visual Novel is pretty popular on steam these days so it is not a bad idea to ride on the wave. I can't write storeys in words (my last school essay/story mark is 54%), it just not gonna work for me. Good for U if u can write storeys! I sometimes just wanna to get lost in games/ animes so I can forget all the setbacks in my life. But I believe life is gonna be better if I worked hard and it is gonna be payed off.
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/8/15 , edited 9/8/15

darkrchaos wrote:


DAVIDWUq wrote:


darkrchaos wrote:

Well I'm trying my hardest. My Moe Wars site is pretty popular, just got to finish up my epic game and visual novel. Hopefully it will be so good that I will be able to spread the love of moe.

Been working day and night. Dreams don't come true without hard work.


Good for u! May I see ur site? I am working hard 2 since my goal is kinda tough! But i am sure or our hard work will pay off one day!


Sure it's http://moewars.icyboards.net


Thanks! The site looks great!! Good work !
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/8/15 , edited 9/9/15

tiffalei wrote:

KAGE Productions has been 'officially' running for 18 months and very busy with client projects =). We'd like to be able to work on our own original stuff, too, but it'll take some time to get there.

Our clients are from worldwide, so where we're located isn't really a big issue. I mean, other than Vancouver being ridiculously expensive to live in lol. We've done work for games, graphic novels and many animations in our short time. We're currently producing a sci-fi animated short for a company in LA.

Lots more to come, I'm sure =D.
Best of luck!


Great! I am looking forward to a future where anime is mainstream in North America and Europ! Good work!
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/20/15
Just Updated my blog! Welcome to take a look and share urs.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.