First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply longest you've ever gone without access to food
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/15
how long have you starved for?
41713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/10/15
Let's see, I used to have an eating disorder.....
2841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Tx
Offline
Posted 8/10/15
Without food I'd say a day and a half.

Then I'd try to cook something myself or go out to eat.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/10/15
Maybe like... 3 hours? I'm always packing lol.
Posted 8/10/15 , edited 8/10/15
1 day?

I'm not good at starving myself lol.....

When I'm hungry, my primitive instinct kicks in and I will eat anything, even garbage.

There's a Chinese proverb that says water tastes sweet when ure thirsty
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/10/15
Little over seven days.
Posted 8/10/15
3 days

just drank water
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/10/15
2 days, with only a bit of food on day 3
4173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Reality
Offline
Posted 8/10/15 , edited 8/10/15
3 days or so.
19972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/15

VZ68 wrote:

Little over seven days.





thestars201 wrote:

3 days

just drank water


ummm were you guys fasting? i'd die
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/10/15

LightningChocobo wrote:


VZ68 wrote:

Little over seven days.





thestars201 wrote:

3 days

just drank water


ummm were you guys fasting? i'd die


Hunger pains go away rather quickly, just don't strain yourself and you'll be fine
19972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/15

VZ68 wrote:


LightningChocobo wrote:


VZ68 wrote:

Little over seven days.





thestars201 wrote:

3 days

just drank water


ummm were you guys fasting? i'd die


Hunger pains go away rather quickly, just don't strain yourself and you'll be fine


my dad said the same thing once and blows my mind. so you just sipped on liquids?
13328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Death ✭
Offline
Posted 8/10/15
2-4 hours.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/10/15

LightningChocobo wrote:


my dad said the same thing once and blows my mind. so you just sipped on liquids?


Yeah pretty much. Go too crazy and your body will start eating itself to stay alive.
27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/15
About 36 hours.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.