First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
longest you've ever gone without access to food
27234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 8/11/15 , edited 8/11/15

Chaquieor wrote:

8 hrs.... :/ Wow-ing at the people who went away from it for 2-3 days.



It involves blacking out and feeling like your stomach is turning inside out. Very weakening and sick feeling. My legs would give out and I couldn't even stand. Not fun and highly unrecommended, but then again, no one chooses to go without food for that long outside of diagnostic testing.
Posted 8/11/15 , edited 8/11/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


Chaquieor wrote:

8 hrs.... :/ Wow-ing at the people who went away from it for 2-3 days.



It involves blacking out and feeling like your stomach is turning inside out. Very weakening and sick feeling. My legs would give out and I couldn't even stand. Not fun and highly unrecommended, but then again, no one chooses to go without food for that long outside of diagnostic testing.


EWWWW... No juice whatsoever??? No milk? .... That's horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So it was diagnostic testing?? Horrible.. But,,, You now can survive horrible zombie wars...
27234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 8/11/15 , edited 8/11/15

Chaquieor wrote:

EWWWW... No juice whatsoever??? No milk? .... That's horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So it was diagnostic testing?? Horrible.. But,,, You now can survive horrible zombie wars...


No I couldn't drink even water for about 40 hours at the time. Nope, I had a disease I caught that entirely covered my entire mouth and throat in sores. I couldn't even talk and breathing hurt. Drinking water was impossible. Yep, missed 2 weeks of high school for that one.

Zuhhh, and I mentioned diagnostic testing because there is a 72 hour fast for hypoglycemia, hopefully I won't ever have to do that one.
Posted 8/11/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


Chaquieor wrote:

EWWWW... No juice whatsoever??? No milk? .... That's horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So it was diagnostic testing?? Horrible.. But,,, You now can survive horrible zombie wars...


No I couldn't drink even water for about 40 hours at the time. Nope, I had a disease I caught that entirely covered my entire mouth and throat in sores. I couldn't even talk and breathing hurt. Drinking water was impossible. Yep, missed 2 weeks of high school for that one.

Zuhhh, and I mentioned diagnostic testing because there is a 72 hour fast for hypoglycemia, hopefully I won't ever have to do that one.


Girl, take better CARE of yourself!!!

Do you know what caused it? Avoid it like the friggin plague. LOL... Not even joking. That's horrible!!
27234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 8/11/15

Chaquieor wrote:

Girl, take better CARE of yourself!!!

Do you know what caused it? Avoid it like the friggin plague. LOL... Not even joking. That's horrible!!


Oh believe me I do what I can lol.

Apparently it just passed through the area and I was a lucky victim of that one.
Posted 8/11/15 , edited 8/11/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


Chaquieor wrote:

Girl, take better CARE of yourself!!!

Do you know what caused it? Avoid it like the friggin plague. LOL... Not even joking. That's horrible!!


Oh believe me I do what I can lol.

Apparently it just passed through the area and I was a lucky victim of that one.


I am so glad you're alive.

You're a survivor of a strange illness...............................

You may be immune to it now though....... I hope you are.........

And for me, my 8 hrs was just sheer laziness... I felt hungry.... Couldn't find anything nice in the pantry, and starved myself till my mum came home.
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / somewhere rural
Offline
Posted 8/11/15
I think about a day
3333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/15
about 2 days. darkest days of my life.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
By some disease in the water making me ill was like nearly 2 days (was not hungry because of it)
mostly around 1 day with work, without 1 day would be easy if not feeling lazy.
Otter Modder
51191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/26/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.