Created by tinyninjakittens
which avatar do you like best from avatar the last airbender?(not an anime)
640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/15
I know not anime but I finished the legend of korra and was wondering what everyone's favorite avatar was (mine is aang because of his personality but I also REALLY like kyoshi)

23679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 8/11/15
Aang all the way
34049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / St.Louis
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
None
30230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
Aang.. or Roku, I haven't seen anything about Kyoshi or Wan
21213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Unova Region
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
Kyoshi had an awesome fighting style with her fans, though we hardly see any of it. To be honest, Aang never came off to me as even close to a badass like Zuko. I wish we got to know more of the previous Avatars though, perhaps the origin of the Avatar would be an interesting story.
4274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/12/15

DrOshawott wrote:

Kyoshi had an awesome fighting style with her fans, though we hardly see any of it. To be honest, Aang never came off to me as even close to a badass like Zuko. I wish we got to know more of the previous Avatars though, perhaps the origin of the Avatar would be an interesting story.


The Wan Story is the origin of avatar
61853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/15

DrOshawott wrote:

Kyoshi had an awesome fighting style with her fans, though we hardly see any of it. To be honest, Aang never came off to me as even close to a badass like Zuko. I wish we got to know more of the previous Avatars though, perhaps the origin of the Avatar would be an interesting story.


The original avatar was avatar Wan. His story was explained in season 2 of The Legend of Korra.
4396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
Aang is the best
21213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Unova Region
Offline
Posted 8/12/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


DrOshawott wrote:

Kyoshi had an awesome fighting style with her fans, though we hardly see any of it. To be honest, Aang never came off to me as even close to a badass like Zuko. I wish we got to know more of the previous Avatars though, perhaps the origin of the Avatar would be an interesting story.


The original avatar was avatar Wan. His story was explained in season 2 of The Legend of Korra.


Oh, I haven't seen the Legend of Korra yet. I'm currently rewatching Avatar right now (on Book 2).
640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/15 , edited 8/13/15

MasakiYonemori wrote:

Aang.. or Roku, I haven't seen anything about Kyoshi or Wan

wan is the first avatar here's a picture


and here's a picture of kyoshi


30230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 8/13/15

tinyninjakittens wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:

Aang.. or Roku, I haven't seen anything about Kyoshi or Wan

wan is the first avatar here's a picture


and here's a picture of kyoshi




Thanks for the pics but I meant like in the actual series they showed what happened in Roku's life and whatnot but I didn't see anything from the others
42462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
suffering for art
Offline
Posted 8/13/15
Aang since I haven't really seen Korra yet??
640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/15 , edited 8/14/15

MasakiYonemori wrote:


tinyninjakittens wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:

Aang.. or Roku, I haven't seen anything about Kyoshi or Wan

wan is the first avatar here's a picture


and here's a picture of kyoshi


kyoshii is shown on ep 4 titled the warriors of kyoshii and the story of was can be found in the legend of korra season 2 ep titled the beginings part 1 and 2 about how wan became the first avatar
30230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 8/14/15

tinyninjakittens wrote:



and here's a picture of kyoshi


kyoshii is shown on ep 4 titled the warriors of kyoshii and the story of was can be found in the legend of korra season 2 ep titled the beginings part 1 and 2 about how wan became the first avatar

Thanks for the info. I think I still like Aang the best and then Roku and then Kiyoshi and then Yangchen then Wan then etc
Sailor Candy Moderator
215700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/24/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
You must be logged in to post.