First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Stricter Moderator Guideline Enforcement
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
Have you noticed that many individuals have been banned lately ? Is this marking a more aggressive approach to the moderators enforcement of Crunchy Rolls forum guidelines or not?Much needed or excessive?What are your thoughts?
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/12/15 , edited 8/12/15
Ban banning from occurring!

no, its not like they have becomed thread nazi's or anything.
'jk'
33427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / St.Louis
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
Doesn't seem like it has gotten stricter.
43106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Memphis, TN
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
I opposed them loosening the rules to begin with. Maintaining those earlier standards might have prevented some of this. . .
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/12/15 , edited 8/12/15

moonhawk81 wrote: Maintaining those earlier standards might have prevented some of this. . .
what where the earlier standards?

severticas wrote: but it's probably only one or two that need to take a break, have a kit kat.
Can I have a dumpling?
:3

43106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Memphis, TN
Offline
Posted 8/12/15 , edited 8/12/15

Freddy96NO wrote:


moonhawk81 wrote: Maintaining those earlier standards might have prevented some of this. . .
what where the earlier standards?



The change to which I refer is of recent occurrence, and was discussed here in the Forums. Previously, guidelines were stricter concerning both language and imagery that could be posted. There was, of course, constant griping. So those in charge decided to allow participants more leeway in policing themselves while demonstrating respect for their fellow users. Sadly, many people have trouble showing such respect, preferring to merely emphasize their own points of view rather than foster discussion. And then the powers-that-be must act to restore order. . .
Posted 8/12/15 , edited 8/12/15
Well, anyone acting like they carry the weight of the world on their shoulders should be banned. It just seems like many have been banned (for seemingly insignificant reasons) but it's probably only one or two that need to take a break, have a kit kat.
Posted 8/12/15
I think we all should just treat the forums as they should be treated...as forums.
8789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 8/12/15 , edited 8/12/15
Well if you have problems just contact support, I was wrongly banned a while back till I took to support and got it removed. My last one was due to telling someone how to watch region locked anime on this site, I figured better that way so they stay subbed here, rather than cancel their subscription and go elsewhere? But fuck me right. Some bans are based more on the moderator's opinion rather than actual rule breaking.
1522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 8/12/15 , edited 8/12/15
I'm seeing at least 2-3 banned people a day lol
4929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/12/15

moonhawk81 wrote:


The change to which I refer is of recent occurrence, and was discussed here in the Forums. Previously, guidelines were stricter concerning both language and imagery that could be posted. There was, of course, constant griping. So those in charge decided to allow participants more leeway in policing themselves while demonstrating respect for their fellow users. Sadly, many people have trouble showing such respect, preferring to merely emphasize their own points of view rather than foster discussion. And then the powers-that-be must act to restore order. . .


I don't suppose you could be more specific?
6097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
I was warned for making a remark about Ariana Grande. I thought that was a little much but I guess they gotta do their job
27348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/15 , edited 8/12/15
There are more people here now than 5 years ago, so it's not surprising that more will get banned. It's not difficult to not get banned. From my experiences, just don't be a douche and you'll be fine. If anything, the mods are lax here compared to the mods on a lot of other forums I've been to.
6045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
Bullshit .-.
46991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
I've been warned once for suggesting VPN's to someone complaining about region restrictions
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.