Post Reply "You cannot cancel your free trial while your billing information is being validated. Please try again at a later time..
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Middle Of Now...
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
Merry hellos to all of you lovely ladies and gentlemen and everything in-between!!!! <3 :)

So.. I'm trying to cancel my free premium trial, for I can buy/upgrade to premium+...

I used to have another account on here but I deleted it due to being busy at the time!! C: I don't need a free trial on my brand new account, since I already had one on my old account that I deleted a while ago. I would not feel right inside if I got another free trial, on my new account that I just recently made last night.

:) So.. Can someone please cancel my free premium trial and upgrade/charge me to a premium+ membership right now? It won't let me cancel it right now, it seems... I keep getting the message above every single time I try to cancel the free trial.

;D Please and thank you all very-VERY much... <3333 I love this site!!!!!!!<33333
The Wise Wizard
99891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 8/12/15

ikarosuu wrote:

So.. I'm trying to cancel my free premium trial, for I can buy/upgrade to premium+...

You normally have to wait about 24 hours to be able to cancel a free trial you've just started.

1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Middle Of Now...
Offline
Posted 8/12/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


ikarosuu wrote:

So.. I'm trying to cancel my free premium trial, for I can buy/upgrade to premium+...

You normally have to wait about 24 hours to be able to cancel a free trial you've just started.



Ohhhhh', OKAY. ;D I guess I can just cancel and upgrade in a few hours I suppose. I can wait!! <333

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! c: c:
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Middle Of Now...
Offline
Posted 8/12/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


ikarosuu wrote:

So.. I'm trying to cancel my free premium trial, for I can buy/upgrade to premium+...

You normally have to wait about 24 hours to be able to cancel a free trial you've just started.



It has been over 24 hours but it still won't let me cancel the free trial...

xDDD
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Middle Of Now...
Offline
Posted 8/12/15
Help?
Der Zoodirektor
23389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 8/13/15
There were still 2 hours to go.
Canceled it manually.
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Middle Of Now...
Offline
Posted 8/13/15

shinryou wrote:

There were still 2 hours to go.
Canceled it manually.


Thank you!!!!!!!!! <333 :))))) <33333

;) I just bought the premium+ membership just now. ;DDDDDDDDDDD

<3333Have a lovely day!!<33
Der Zoodirektor
23389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 8/13/15
Enjoy
Posted 9/27/16 , edited 9/27/16
I get that you have to cancel it after 24 hours, but I'm wondering what you actually have to do to cancel it. Like what do you do to cancel your account? I'm not in a hurry to know the answer, but it would be apreciated if I got the answer in like 0-2 weeks please :
58666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 9/27/16

VanChan2005 wrote:

I get that you have to cancel it after 24 hours, but I'm wondering what you actually have to do to cancel it. Like what do you do to cancel your account? I'm not in a hurry to know the answer, but it would be apreciated if I got the answer in like 0-2 weeks please :


Go to /acct, and you can cancel your membership there.
You must be logged in to post.