First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What Does Your Birthday Mean?
Member
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 5/8/08
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/

Your Birthdate: December 27



You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything.
You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life.
Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal.
You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.

Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone

Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge

Your power color: Cobalt blue

Your power symbol: Dove

Your power month: September
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
Your Birthdate: November 6



You tend to be a the rock in relationships - people depend on you.
Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.
You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.
An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.

Your strength: Your intuition

Your weakness: You put yourself last

Your power color: Rose

Your power symbol: Cloud

Your power month: June

Creator
36188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
July 19
somewhat emo
You are resilient, and no doubt your resilience has
already been tested.
You've had some difficult experiences in your life,
but you are wise from them.
Having had to grow up quickly, you tend to
discount the advice of others.
You tend to be a loner, having learned that the
only person you can depend on is yourself.

Your strength:Well developed stability and confidence.
Your weakness:Suspicion of others.
Your power color:eggplant
Your power symbol:spade
Your power month:October

Moderator
19777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
Your Birthdate: July 14



You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you.
It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!
You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around.
But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.

Your strength: Your superstar charisma (hmmm not sooo sure about dat)

Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you (hmmm idk bout dat)

Your power color: Fuchsia

Your power symbol: Diamond

Your power month: May

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/
Moderator
8209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / chilling
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
***Your Birthdate: September 17***


You tend to find yourself lucky - both in business and in life.
And while being wealthy is nice, you enjoy sharing your abundance with others.
You put your luck to good use: you are very ambitious and goal oriented.
Often times, you get over excited and take on more than you can manage.

Your strength: Your ability to make your own luck

Your weakness: Thinking you can do it all
Your power color: Bronze

Your power symbol: Half Moon

Your power month: August


What Does Your Birth Date Mean?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/
Creator
36188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

bigdj157st wrote:

***Your Birthdate: September 17***


You tend to find yourself lucky - both in business and in life.
And while being wealthy is nice, you enjoy sharing your abundance with others.
You put your luck to good use: you are very ambitious and goal oriented.
Often times, you get over excited and take on more than you can manage.

Your strength: Your ability to make your own luck

Your weakness: Thinking you can do it all
Your power color: Bronze

Your power symbol: Half Moon

Your power month: August


What Does Your Birth Date Mean?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/


was it true????
Moderator
8209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / chilling
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
LOL!!! well yea is true, but not the lucky part i not sure of that one
Moderator
21853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
August 20th

You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride.
Your mood tends to set the tone of the room, and when you're happy, this is a good thing.
When you get in a dark mood, watch out - it's very hard to get you out of it.
It's sometimes hard for you to cheer up, and your gloom can be contagious.

Your strength: Your warm heart

Your weakness: Trouble controlling your emotions

Your power color: Black

Your power symbol: Musical note

Your power month: February


whoa.....part of this seems prty much true...
Moderator
44302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at center of the...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08
Your Birthdate: August 6



You tend to be a the rock in relationships - people depend on you.
Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.
You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.
An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.

Your strength: Your intuition

Your weakness: You put yourself last

Your power color: Rose

Your power symbol: Cloud

Your power month: June
Creator
36188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

rougsim wrote:

Your Birthdate: August 6



You tend to be a the rock in relationships - people depend on you.
Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.
You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.
An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.

Your strength: Your intuition

Your weakness: You put yourself last

Your power color: Rose

Your power symbol: Cloud

Your power month: June


does that mean you dont like helping much?
Moderator
44302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at center of the...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

zaichengfan wrote:


rougsim wrote:

Your Birthdate: August 6



You tend to be a the rock in relationships - people depend on you.
Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.
You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.
An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.

Your strength: Your intuition

Your weakness: You put yourself last

Your power color: Rose

Your power symbol: Cloud

Your power month: June


does that mean you dont like helping much?


LOL... it says there that i put others need first... so i help a lot... hahaha... that i am...
Creator
36188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

rougsim wrote:


zaichengfan wrote:


rougsim wrote:

Your Birthdate: August 6



You tend to be a the rock in relationships - people depend on you.
Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.
You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.
An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.

Your strength: Your intuition

Your weakness: You put yourself last

Your power color: Rose

Your power symbol: Cloud

Your power month: June


does that mean you dont like helping much?


LOL... it says there that i put others need first... so i help a lot... hahaha... that i am...


but do you LIKE ?...to help???
Moderator
44302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at center of the...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

zaichengfan wrote:


rougsim wrote:


zaichengfan wrote:


rougsim wrote:

Your Birthdate: August 6

P


but do you LIKE ?...to help???






maybe i do.. maybe i don't....
Moderator
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
Your Birthdate: September 6



You tend to be a the rock in relationships - people depend on you.
Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.
You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.
An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.

Your strength: Your intuition

Your weakness: You put yourself last

Your power color: Rose

Your power symbol: Cloud

Your power month: June

rougsim and me have the same b-day meaning... hahaha... cool...

hey i think you put the wrong link..

amm here's the link btw..: http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.