First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply HAPPY LEFTHANDERS DAY!
Posted 8/13/15
I didn't know it was today.. but yay us for being left handed.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/13/15 , edited 8/13/15

Frosty563 wrote:

What about those of us who are ambidextrous...


I'm ambidextrous, but even we "naturally" favor a side. It's just that we can do things just as well with either hand. For example, I can do anything with either hand, but it feels natural/comfortable if I stick to my left. The results end up the same though.
11707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 8/13/15 , edited 8/13/15
Wooo a day to celebrate surviving in a right handed world! All those days getting ink/led all over the side of my hand and lifting my hand awkwardly to avoid wiping letters off of the whiteboard as I write are finally paying off!
11364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 8/13/15

dotsforlife wrote:


Frosty563 wrote:

What about those of us who are ambidextrous...


I'm ambidextrous, but even we "naturally" favor a side. It's just that we can do things just as well with either hand. For example, I can do anything with either hand, but it feels natural/comfortable if I stick to my left. The results end up the same though.


Yeah, I know what you mean I can use either but I generally stick to my right unless it's sore or something.

Sogno- 
45684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/15
it's also middle child day

<< is baby of family and right handed

this just isn't my day
15796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/15
So is every other day right handed day? At any rate, hooray for being left handed i guess? I think my only qualm with using my left hand for everything is that whenever some place decides to unlock only ONE of their double door's, i'm always the one who ends up pulling on the locked door first i couldn't count the number of times that's happened to me. Why not just unlock both of them? Do you enjoy making me look silly yanking on the handle of the only locked door in the building?
3473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 8/13/15 , edited 8/13/15

Sogno- wrote:

it's also middle child day

<< is baby of family and right handed

this just isn't my day

On the contrary today is my day! I am the 3rd child of 5 and I'm left handed my mom is left handed too double bonus for me and mine!

4551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 8/13/15
righthand masterrace gg gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/15
Happy Lefthanders day to the best left handed person I know My father.
6293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / *echo sound effec...
Offline
Posted 8/14/15
Well, this is irrelevant now, so i guess there's no point in keeping it...
Posted 8/14/15
All you heretics should burn
Posted 8/14/15 , edited 8/14/15
You couldn't tell i'm left handed so i'm gonna blend in easily and coup d'état! Muahaha lol.

Seriously, why do most left handed people write like they're retarded? It just looks so freakin DESGUSTENG xD

i kid
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 8/14/15
You're all evil.
4500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 8/14/15 , edited 8/14/15

severticas wrote:

You couldn't tell i'm left handed so i'm gonna blend in easily and coup d'état! Muahaha lol.

Seriously, why do most left handed people write like they're retarded? It just looks so freakin DESGUSTENG xD

i kid


Well with some teachers having you change writing styles a lot plus one tried to have me change to being right handed, it's no wonder I don't have beautiful calligraphy. Oh and there's the fact that a left hander doesn't get much room starting to write in a book because the hand is close to the spine of the book. I'd remove pages if writing in a folder or sacrifice half the page vertically to have legible writing. That irritated some teachers too.

One pro is that I could do mirror writing before I learnt to write properly. I always remember the impressionist artist Leornardo's hand writing, it slopes to the left. He was a leftie.
Posted 8/14/15 , edited 8/14/15

tkayt wrote:


severticas wrote:

You couldn't tell i'm left handed so i'm gonna blend in easily and coup d'état! Muahaha lol.

Seriously, why do most left handed people write like they're retarded? It just looks so freakin DESGUSTENG xD

i kid


Well with some teachers having you change writing styles a lot plus one tried to have me change to being right handed, it's no wonder I don't have beautiful calligraphy. Oh and there's the fact that a left hander doesn't get much room starting to write in a book because the hand is close to the spine of the book. I'd remove pages if writing in a folder or sacrifice half the page vertically to have legible writing. That irritated some teachers too.

One pro is that I could do mirror writing before I learnt to write properly. I always remember the impressionist artist Leornardo's hand writing, it slopes to the left. He was a leftie.


lol, i only noticed all that after i met other left handed people. I never had any of those issues. I thought people were faking tbh.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.