First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Dank Clickbait Title
41713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/15 , edited 8/13/15

megahobbit wrote:


furytime wrote:

It's a dangerous place for anyone honestly.

I really want to go into the deep web, for the 'forbidden' knowledge and all of that hidden stuff.


Dude thats not good at all. Just hang out on /x/ they talk about it alot.


I would say go to reddit too, but their deepweb threads are fairly inactive nowadays and filled with more curious saps than actual ppl who've been there. 4chan does have a lot of deepweb lurkers, though, if you can handle the amount of 4ch banter.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/15

furytime wrote:

Well I don't want conspiracy theories. I want really factual stuff.


So to get factual information your going to go to the deep web. Thats just stupid.
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Socal
Offline
Posted 8/13/15
*sneezes*
^w^
Posted 8/13/15

megahobbit wrote:


furytime wrote:

Well I don't want conspiracy theories. I want really factual stuff.


So to get factual information your going to go to the deep web. Thats just stupid.


Not really lol. I don't think I'd go to the deep web, because I would probably go to far since I am a curious person. I am just curious lol.
41713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/15
The deep web isn't as deep as people like to hypothesize, from what I heard there is no Marianna's web or whatever and that's just a myth someone perpetuated that everyone believed. I don't think there's levels where people start trying to go all quantum computing either.
25198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some edgy shit
Offline
Posted 8/13/15
This is like a really shit /b/ thread.

If you know what you're doing then you're fine. That is all.

Moving onto a cooler topic, is OP a faggot?
41713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/15
If I say yes, do I get a cookie?
Posted 8/13/15

gepadat wrote:

This is like a really shit /b/ thread.

If you know what you're doing then you're fine. That is all.

Moving onto a cooler topic, is OP a faggot?


Are you a cool kid in school?
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

The deep web isn't as deep as people like to hypothesize, from what I heard there is no Marianna's web or whatever and that's just a myth someone perpetuated that everyone believed. I don't think there's levels where people start trying to go all quantum computing either.


Someone posted a chart debunking the whole Mariannas web thing on /x/ a while back.
25198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some edgy shit
Offline
Posted 8/13/15

furytime wrote:


gepadat wrote:

This is like a really shit /b/ thread.

If you know what you're doing then you're fine. That is all.

Moving onto a cooler topic, is OP a faggot?


Are you a cool kid in school?


My mom says so.


animegirl2222 wrote:

If I say yes, do I get a cookie?


If you say yes, you get bitchslapped.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/15 , edited 8/13/15
I think ive been on /b/ a total of like 3 times in my life. I always hung around /mu/ /tg/ and /x/.

So I guess ill resort to /mu/ mode.

THERE READY TO GO GUYS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
41713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/15 , edited 8/13/15

megahobbit wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

The deep web isn't as deep as people like to hypothesize, from what I heard there is no Marianna's web or whatever and that's just a myth someone perpetuated that everyone believed. I don't think there's levels where people start trying to go all quantum computing either.


Someone posted a chart debunking the whole Mariannas web thing on /x/ a while back.


I'm not sure whether people are just gullible enough to believe the whole Mariannas charade at first or if they want to believe such a thing is possible to try and make life seem more ~mysterious~ ...
Posted 8/13/15
Yeah the Marianas web sounds ridiculous lol.

And I've never been on 4chan before so I have no clue that the whole /b/ stuff is.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/15

animegirl2222 wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

The deep web isn't as deep as people like to hypothesize, from what I heard there is no Marianna's web or whatever and that's just a myth someone perpetuated that everyone believed. I don't think there's levels where people start trying to go all quantum computing either.


Someone posted a chart debunking the whole Mariannas web thing on /x/ a while back.


I'm not sure whether people are just gullible enough to believe the whole Mariannas charade at first or if they want to believe such a thing is possible to try and make life seem more ~mysterious~ ...


Its /x/ the'll believe thell believe that the sky is green and that a ghost did it.
41713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/15 , edited 8/13/15
To an extent I believe in supernatural entities more than I should based on my own creepy childhood encounters with what seemed to be ghosts at the time, but then again, I was a severely screwed up child.

Like I had this lucid dream or not dream when I was six when I swear I saw this demonic spirit thing dressed like death and I walked up to it and it said that it was the emissary of the living dead. And then I swear I saw stuff around the house, and then my cat died, and my sister and I swore we saw her around. Ughhhhh. Creepy. We lived in a massive house at the time too, which for four people seemed largely uninhabited, but it carried this really creepy presence with it at night, it made all these noises and there were shadows everywhere, maybe my mind was playing tricks on me...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.