Anyone Here Actually Speak/Read/Write Japanese?
8024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/15 , edited 8/14/15
I kind of need help translating something and google translate isn't obviously helping >.>
12144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 8/14/15
maybe post here and someone will help you
or try that Japanese club (not sure if active or dead though)
8024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/15

namealreadytaken wrote:

maybe post here and someone will help you
or try that Japanese club (not sure if active or dead though)


What is this "Japanese club" you speak of?
12144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 8/14/15

TheeFrenzy wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:

maybe post here and someone will help you
or try that Japanese club (not sure if active or dead though)


What is this "Japanese club" you speak of?


there was a Japanese club here on Crunchyroll where people interested in the language would join and share their language experience and such. the leader was ichi or something.
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Qatar
Offline
Posted 8/14/15
I can help, I'm a student of Japanese and study vigorously.
What do you want to say?

8024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/15

billystelljes wrote:

I can help, I'm a student of Japanese and study vigorously.
What do you want to say?



I'll PM you
15016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/15/15 , edited 8/18/15
If you are still struggling, the Japanese language club can be found here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Japanese_Language_Club#s=/group/Japanese_Language_Club/forum

Also I am willing to have a go if you want. I'm not fluent in the language but I read untranslated manga rather than the English versions.
Sailor Candy Moderator
214159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/23/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
You must be logged in to post.