Post Reply X-box one app suggestion - ability to manage Queue
13057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/14/15
ok so the Xbox one app should have a feature like the 360 where you can "manage" your Que but it dont i would love to see that. cause as it stands i cant start a searies from the beginning at all from the "my Que" area
6143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Carlisle UK
Offline
Posted 8/14/15
Yeah it the same for me I'll leave an series after watching it for awhile and can't find it again on cunchyroll unless I look on my history on my phone
13057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/14/15

Martiabc123 wrote:

Yeah it the same for me I'll leave an series after watching it for awhile and can't find it again on cunchyroll unless I look on my history on my phone


i can find it on my Que but theres no way tomanage the que to like restart the searies or skip to another show
6143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Carlisle UK
Offline
Posted 8/14/15

Kuriomato wrote:


Martiabc123 wrote:

Yeah it the same for me I'll leave an series after watching it for awhile and can't find it again on cunchyroll unless I look on my history on my phone


i can find it on my Que but theres no way tomanage the que to like restart the searies or skip to another show


So it works differently for you...... it's just broke on the One that all haha you know what I want, a stat list that you can compare to friends on your friends list.... Even if I'm the only one to use crunchyroll.... "Sobs"
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kastrup, Denmark
Offline
Posted 8/15/15
The XBOX ONE app with the queue is a bit glitched out, plus it's like very brand new with very little features of the 360's App which I rarely used upon Smart Glass. You won't find many new things and I do believe if you have an XBOX ONE (surely I assume you do) then, I believe you are able to go offline and online if that's your meaning of queue with going away, etc. As well as you're even able to turn your XBOX ONE on and off with just about two clicks of a button.
13057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/15
ok this isnt even what the topic is about.

the topic is about why cant we have a Manage Que.
One Punch Mod
85885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/15/15

Kuriomato wrote:

ok this isnt even what the topic is about.

the topic is about why cant we have a Manage Que.


I've moved this to the Suggestions/Feedback forum. It's especially intended for making suggestions to and providing feedback to CR. (The Advice, Info, Recommendations forum is intended to request advice/Info/Recommendations from other users.)
You must be logged in to post.