First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Love for all things art!
22032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 8/16/15
There aren't enough forums on here where people can share it all! I would love to see what everyone is working on and what they do as a hobby! Art comes in may different styles and forms.
Please post a picture of what you do and tell me about your hobby. Why and how you started.


I love all things art from drawing, painting, sewing, crocheting, felting, cosplaying, gaming, music, etc! I try and do it all. However I've been drawing a lot lately








What do you do??
2904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/17/15 , edited 8/19/15
Wow, you have a lot of interests That drawing is really good. I really like the shading.

I draw sometimes and I used to like doing origami. I learned how to fold a baby dragon from youtube :D. I tried learning to paint with acrylic paint and watercolor and experimented with pastels a few years ago but haven't picked up either of these since then mostly due to no motivation and laziness.

Here's a pastel drawing that I learned to do from a step-by-step book.


Here's something I started drawing last year but was too bored to finish.
22032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 8/19/15
Wow that's really great! Your detailing is really good. I lack details I'm to lazy to put in that much effort lol. Pastels are hard too so I'm pretty impressed Keep up the good work




Posted 8/19/15 , edited 8/20/15
That's legit, awesome drawing
Posted 8/19/15 , edited 8/20/15
Awesome!! (: if only i had a scanner i could show my drawings
2904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/20/15

AnnaBearish wrote:

Wow that's really great! Your detailing is really good. I lack details I'm to lazy to put in that much effort lol. Pastels are hard too so I'm pretty impressed Keep up the good work






Thanks a lot!! I'm usually too lazy too XD. I started 3 colored pencil drawings in the past year and they're still unfinished.

11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/15 , edited 8/22/15
Every time I see Creative Corner Drawings, it makes me want to get even better,lol...Like adrianc0, i'm posting an unfinished piece. Its my first real attempt at digital drawing on the Wacom Intuos tablet. The cloud is a picture, some geometric shapes from adobe illustrator and of course, digital drawing!
22032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 8/22/15

kamahl01 wrote:

Every time I see Creative Corner Drawings, it makes me want to get even better,lol...Like adrianc0, i'm posting an unfinished piece. Its my first real attempt at digital drawing on the Wacom Intuos tablet. The cloud is a picture, some geometric shapes from adobe illustrator and of course, digital drawing!








I know exactly what you mean! I feel the same especially when I look on Deviantart it only makes me want to improve. I also have a Wacom tablet for digital art, but I'm no where near as good as you! I have no clue how to really use that thing and have only ever done one drawing. It looks great! Keep up the good work and keep doing digital art you have a real talent for it I bet you will get even better too. You should also finish your drawing! I would love to see the end results.


This was the only digital art I ever did and never completed.





So I applaud you for being so good at it!


20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 8/24/15
Alright I know it's not on the list of things you talk about but I'm going to ask, does this art thread apply to written word as well, if it's put in spoiler tags to avoid taking up too much space?
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/15 , edited 8/24/15

AnnaBearish wrote:

I know exactly what you mean! I feel the same especially when I look on Deviantart it only makes me want to improve. I also have a Wacom tablet for digital art, but I'm no where near as good as you! I have no clue how to really use that thing and have only ever done one drawing. It looks great! Keep up the good work and keep doing digital art you have a real talent for it I bet you will get even better too. You should also finish your drawing! I would love to see the end results.


This was the only digital art I ever did and never completed.





So I applaud you for being so good at it!




In terms of using the wacom tablet, I think its important to find a program thats right for you. I know some use manga studio, correl painter, auto cad sketchbook, for me Adobe Illustrator is best.I've been using the program before with just a mouse and know how to access most things. That eye looks very impressive, A good thing about digital art is, editing is very easy to do. The best method for me is to do an outline and detail it more and more as I go along. Thanks, and I will finish it eventually, you should also finish yours
22032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 8/26/15
Written words as in poems or books? Because literature is a form of art as well Putting spoilers on it may shrink it up to use less space, but I myself have never used it. You can try I would love to read something
20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 8/27/15

AnnaBearish wrote:

Written words as in poems or books? Because literature is a form of art as well Putting spoilers on it may shrink it up to use less space, but I myself have never used it. You can try I would love to read something


To answer your question, probably not poetry, I have little talent in regards to that stream of written word. It'll be a chunk of a short story I've been working on and have yet to finish. And of course to save space it will be spoilered.



22032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 8/27/15
I will give my honest review! I was a little lost at some points probably due to the fact that I don't have the whole story. Some of the wording can be changed around so that the sentences make a little more sense. Don't forget to study and look up all kinds of things for more details, words, and places. I think it has good potential! I just have so many questions! Is the main character dreaming? Is this world fantasy like? Who is the farmer? I think you should continue to write so all these unsolved questions can be answered! I want to know! If you write more I would like to know more of the story



I recommend checking out a site called Rp.eliteskills.com . You can roleplay and share creative writing projects to people. Its free and its pretty fun.


12648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/15/15
I just started drawing an evil clown
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/15
Been drawing for a while now. Mostly just for fun, just to see what I can do. Here's a example:


If you wanna see more, you can check out:
My Deviantart galery: http://jtlie.deviantart.com/gallery/
My Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOsVNmOWv10ew_rTwTM1qUw
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.