First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Looking for Yanderes
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hessen, Germany
Offline
Posted 8/16/15
I'm looking for an Anime that has a focus on Yanderes, or where one of the main characters is a Yandere.

I already know of Mirai Nikki, Higurashi and Shimoneta.
9541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/15
Shuffle
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 8/16/15 , edited 8/16/15
Oreimo.


SAO.
31907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guadalajara, Mexico
Offline
Posted 8/16/15
Oreimo, Ayase acts yandere when it's about Kirino. It's really fun to watch her interactions with Kyousuke.
61140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/15
School Days.
57964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/15
Date A Live.



Kurumi is batshit crazy, but that's what makes her the best character in the entire series.
609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 8/16/15

Kuschelpython wrote:

I'm looking for an Anime that has a focus on Yanderes, or where one of the main characters is a Yandere.

I already know of Mirai Nikki, Higurashi and Shimoneta.



This should be of some help....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWuzr3-luac

Awesome channel and videos are top quality
Posted 8/16/15
Abunai sisters
13743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / N.Ireland
Offline
Posted 8/16/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

Date A Live.



Kurumi is batshit crazy, but that's what makes her the best character in the entire series.


Will have to watch this. I love bat shit crazy characters!
20198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 8/16/15 , edited 8/16/15
Shion and basically every girl in Higurashi are fucking psychopaths.



The show is good, animation is eh.. wasn't scary at-least for me. However, I am a horror enthusiast so I tend to be extremely picky and critical of horror series.

Alot of people LOVE this show though, so dont let me dissuade you, it is VERY enjoyable. Just wasn't "scary" like I hoped it would be. There are some scenes though that literally made me cringe imagining myself being in the position of the character though.
57964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/15
There's also Overlord airing right now. Albedo wants the D (even though he's nothing but bones) and she refuses to let any other girl be Ainz's #1.

64879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / broadcasting from...
Offline
Posted 8/16/15 , edited 8/16/15
11 eyes

[EDIT]

also durarara
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

Date A Live.



Kurumi is batshit crazy, but that's what makes her the best character in the entire series.


It takes a bit for Kurumi to come in but I love her character.

789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/15 , edited 8/16/15
The lewd yandere monster, Anna, from Shimoneta. With her unique super human strength, a strong desire to make Okuma consume gallons of her love nectar, bringing vacuums and tongs to get some of his love nectar oit, and is willing to dispose of those she finds in her way of love, which includes her own best friend Kajou.

Edit: Just noticed it in your OP...
57964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/15

MonologueWolf wrote:

The lewd yandere monster, Anna, from Shimoneta. With her unique super human strength, a strong desire to make Okuma consume gallons of her love nectar, bringing vacuums and tongs to get some of his love nectar oit, and is willing to dispose of those she finds in her way of love, which includes her own best friend Kajou.

Edit: Just noticed it in your OP...


And she makes some nice cookies, too.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.