First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What was your experience like when you lost your virginity?
Posted 8/19/15
Around 11 or 12 years old I think. This girl was older than me and well she kind of bat crazy. I mean she accuse a lot people of trying to rape her. Even her own dad or step dad. I try to remember what happen during and after the sex. But all I get is a blank memory of the events. And I also get this embarrassing feeling in my face. To the point I put my hands in my face and can't look anybody. I think something bad happen around that time to me but can't see to remember what it is.

76452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 8/19/15 , edited 8/19/15
lol
I am a late bloomer and considered sex something not be be taken lightly becuase o f religion.

I guess I think mine happened in his boat ..I knew he wanted me that night and I knew he was clean and so I played along I was nervous, excited but adventorous and I was a virgin late 20 something but mentally I wasnt a virgin thanks to my fathers little book that I found when I was just a kid , and I was a hot mama ..as he said it.. and he was in this 30s. and experienced in the world of sex.

However I felt betrayed that It was a mini fling ,lasted a month,but he was nice and sweet , i knew him for months before we went out , treated me well and so , I cried.weep..etc but it was good that it didnt work out coz we werent very compatible , He was actually seriously looking for the one to marry but l I was number 2.
But it was good that is didnt work out.
52842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
Well I'm embarrassed to say.. I was Fifth grade and she was I think fourth grade or same as I am.. It was a small class for hard of hearing.. During lunch, it was just us student returning to the class while teacher still out for Lunch.. She open the Closet unzip her pant and put her hand up in the air telling me to come here.. but I didn't do it was shy and within 5 min later Teacher came in.. So I was saved :p.. yes I'm still Virgin! >.>

I'm type of person to want to find right woman and marry first.. Not jump to different ladies, it wouldn't feel right.. it'll make me feel dirty! That why I feel sick when knowing there someone that had sex with 50 different people..

Don't you ladies rather guy go for heart (true love) instead of thinking with their (down below)?

Don't you ladies/guy sick of others only use you for sex and than dump you?
Posted 8/19/15 , edited 8/19/15
I have nothing to contribute, I just came here as an alternative to porn.
4911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/15 , edited 8/19/15

JanusCascade wrote:

1) Don't you ladies rather guy go for heart (true love) instead of thinking with their (down below)?

2) Don't you ladies/guy sick of others only use you for sex and than dump you?


1) In general, yes? Not for losing your virginity, but the rest of the time, sure.

2) Isn't everyone? It hasn't happened to me, but the one time I broke the 'no kiss on the first date' rule I was incredibly annoyed. I imagine having sex with them would be even worse. It's extra annoying because there are web-sites for that now so they can meet for NSA (no strings attached).

I try not to judge people based on the number of their sexual partners though. It doesn't make them dirty at all. It's fine to wait for someone you really like, but not everyone has to. The idea that being a virgin makes you 'pure' and sleeping with whatever number of people makes you 'dirty' are faulty ideals.


haikinka wrote:

I have nothing to contribute, I just came here as an alternative to porn.


Well you're going to be disappointed, lol.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/19/15 , edited 9/15/15
I'm still a virgin waitin' on that first kiss mate. Ain't in no rush.

7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
It involved two strippers, quite a bit of beer, and a hangover the next morning.

But damn, that was one hell of a night.
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hessen, Germany
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
I'm surprised so many people had bad experiences.

My first time was great. We got to know each other on the Internet, and it was our first real life appointment/date. I don't really know what she felt during that, but I tried really hard to make it a good experience for her and therefore was very nervous. It turned out she asked for seconds that night, lol.

Although the relationship only lasted for a year, it was - all in all - a nice time. 9 years have passed and I've touched no other woman since then, because I'm that kind of guy who's thinking "Better no sex at all, than with a person you don't love".
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/19/15 , edited 8/19/15
My first time? ...
Oh jeez..

I had just moved into my first place.

So first off, it was terrible. I'm highly over it tho. I was like 19 she was visiting from another country. We had talked several times before, kicked it off pretty well. Anyways, things got hot and heavy with kissing. I ended up feeling really light headed and drowsy. Turns out she had laced my drink with something. Anyways, she ended up on top of me, and forced herself on me. I don't really need to explain the rest.. I mean I'd be more then happy too if someone wanted to PM and ask but not here. Lol.

Also when I finally came too I had this awful bite mark...
Should also mention that she thought it was everyone's fantasy..

Interestingly enough because I was too much of a man to admit what had happened... She stayed at my house for several weeks. To this day.. It takes me forever to get comfortable with anyone.. intimate touches feel like razor blades on my skin.
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hessen, Germany
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

Drkhao wrote:
I ended up feeling really light headed and drowsy. Turns out she had laced my drink with something.


Dude, that's creepy.
17272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

Kuschelpython wrote:


Drkhao wrote:
I ended up feeling really light headed and drowsy. Turns out she had laced my drink with something.


Dude, that's creepy.


My yandere sense is tingling.
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

Nalaniel wrote:


Kuschelpython wrote:


Drkhao wrote:
I ended up feeling really light headed and drowsy. Turns out she had laced my drink with something.


Dude, that's creepy.


My yandere sense is tingling.


Right!
Posted 8/19/15 , edited 8/19/15
Wild lmao
It was fine though. The guy was good. He made sure I felt good. I think if you're willing to try out different stuff, its fun & both of you would feel good.

If you never reach an orgasm the first time then the person just sucks probably :/

I like sex. Its great if you're the experimental type I guess.

Edit:
Oops I forgot to add the story.
Yeah I had a similar experience like OP.
The guy was only 4 years older than me. We were friends for a while, about a year. He was the brother of a friend I had.
Yeah we did it in the back of a truck. Er he did more than I expected but in the end it was fine. I mean, I felt kinda weird afterwards, but after the 2nd or 3rd time it felt natural I guess. For me anyway.

We sorta lost contact though. I'm not sure what happened.
22895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

1) Don't you ladies rather guy go for heart (true love) instead of thinking with their (down below)?

2) Don't you ladies/guy sick of others only use you for sex and than dump you?


1) In general, yes? Not for losing your virginity, but the rest of the time, sure.

2) Isn't everyone? It hasn't happened to me, but the one time I broke the 'no kiss on the first date' rule I was incredibly annoyed. I imagine having sex with them would be even worse. It's extra annoying because there are web-sites for that now so they can meet for NSA (no strings attached).

I try not to judge people based on the number of their sexual partners though. It doesn't make them dirty at all. It's fine to wait for someone you really like, but not everyone has to. The idea that being a virgin makes you 'pure' and sleeping with whatever number of people makes you 'dirty' are faulty ideals.


haikinka wrote:

I have nothing to contribute, I just came here as an alternative to porn.


Well you're going to be disappointed, lol.


Good choice no to judge someone on how many partners let me say bravo I am giving you a standing ovation. What if the dude becomes an incredible love making machine dude to practice?
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 8/19/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:

It was okay, I guess. I don't think your first time is supposed to be good, or even sexy - especially if you're a woman. I don't think my experience was that bad though, my friend had worse. I had my first time in a threesome, actually... I recommend it, because having another woman there who knows what you're going through is really nice.

I think because of that it didn't hurt that badly for me. My friend told me this horror story about how the guy wasn't gentle with her at all so it really hurt. To add insult to injury, he said some pretty insensitive things to her about her technique too. I was much happier having the experience I had then going through what she must have gone through.


lol whose first time is a threesome :D. This really surprises me because you're like so reserved But still, that's pretty dang awesome :D.

I can only imagine what you were like when you were younger omgosh
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.