First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What was your experience like when you lost your virginity?
4911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

Drkhao wrote:
Turns out she had laced my drink with something. ...

Should also mention that she thought it was everyone's fantasy..

Interestingly enough because I was too much of a man to admit what had happened... She stayed at my house for several weeks. To this day.. It takes me forever to get comfortable with anyone.. intimate touches feel like razor blades on my skin.


That's a great example of circumstances that only seem sexy when they're not actually happening to you. I'm a little concerned about how 50 Shades of Grey is going to affect sexual assault and rape in the next few years.

I hadn't thought much about it, but you might be right about the discomfort of people touching you thing. I've spent many years thinking I'm back to normal, but that might not be true considering that I relate to what you're saying about being touched. It all goes back to the whole feeling of not wanting to feel like a victim, so I spend a good amount of time pretending that it wasn't a big deal.

I hope that you find (or have already found) someone who will be understanding and go at your pace.
22922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
50 shades of grey such a disappointment horrible movie book is 1000 times better
Posted 8/19/15 , edited 8/19/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


Drkhao wrote:
Turns out she had laced my drink with something. ...

Should also mention that she thought it was everyone's fantasy..

Interestingly enough because I was too much of a man to admit what had happened... She stayed at my house for several weeks. To this day.. It takes me forever to get comfortable with anyone.. intimate touches feel like razor blades on my skin.


That's a great example of circumstances that only seem sexy when they're not actually happening to you. I'm a little concerned about how 50 Shades of Grey is going to affect sexual assault and rape in the next few years.

It already has affected people a lot.

There have been several reports of people getting raped & the rapist saying they were just "reacting" a scene in 50 shades of gray.
Like, wow.

scoobydew wrote:

50 shades of grey such a disappointment horrible movie book is 1000 times better

I doubt that knowing that 50 shades of gray was originally a twilight fanfic.
22922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
Mickies have been around long before shades of grey. If you don't know the guy don't accept the drink basic bar rule 101
4911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

scoobydew wrote:




Good choice no to judge someone on how many partners let me say bravo I am giving you a standing ovation. What if the dude becomes an incredible love making machine dude to practice?


Wouldn't that be the best outcome, as long as the practice was honest and consensual? He would make his future wife very happy. ;)


lambofgenesis wrote:



lol whose first time is a threesome :D. This really surprises me because you're like so reserved But still, that's pretty dang awesome :D.

I can only imagine what you were like when you were younger omgosh


I was kind of hoping I would meet other people who had done the same thing for their first time on this thread. It doesn't seem to be happening for me, does it? You have a pretty good understanding of me considering you've only seen my forum posts, so I will say this: I have always been this reserved so it was a pretty big shock to my peers at the time. I think it was half worth it just for the shock value. I remember talking to a classmate later and he asked me about it. I think I said something like: "Yes, well, it seemed interesting and it suited my purposes so I did it."
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


Drkhao wrote:
Turns out she had laced my drink with something. ...

Should also mention that she thought it was everyone's fantasy..

Interestingly enough because I was too much of a man to admit what had happened... She stayed at my house for several weeks. To this day.. It takes me forever to get comfortable with anyone.. intimate touches feel like razor blades on my skin.


That's a great example of circumstances that only seem sexy when they're not actually happening to you. I'm a little concerned about how 50 Shades of Grey is going to affect sexual assault and rape in the next few years.

I hadn't thought much about it, but you might be right about the discomfort of people touching you thing. I've spent many years thinking I'm back to normal, but that might not be true considering that I relate to what you're saying about being touched. It all goes back to the whole feeling of not wanting to feel like a victim, so I spend a good amount of time pretending that it wasn't a big deal.

I hope that you find (or have already found) someone who will be understanding and go at your pace.


It took me forever to even get to a point with talking about it to my respective partners, but nah being alone works out well too. Idk, I think it's interesting how your sub conscious reacts even when you seem mentally okay with it. Repressed feelings and such.

Totally didn't mean to throw this into a tangent tho! My bad.
22922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


scoobydew wrote:




Good choice no to judge someone on how many partners let me say bravo I am giving you a standing ovation. What if the dude becomes an incredible love making machine dude to practice?


Wouldn't that be the best outcome, as long as the practice was honest and consensual? He would make his future wife very happy. ;)


lambofgenesis wrote:



lol whose first time is a threesome :D. This really surprises me because you're like so reserved But still, that's pretty dang awesome :D.

I can only imagine what you were like when you were younger omgosh


I was kind of hoping I would meet other people who had done the same thing for their first time on this thread. It doesn't seem to be happening for me, does it? You have a pretty good understanding of me considering you've only seen my forum posts, so I will say this: I have always been this reserved so it was a pretty big shock to my peers at the time. I think it was half worth it just for the shock value. I remember talking to a classmate later and he asked me about it. I think I said something like: "Yes, well, it seemed interesting and it suited my purposes so I did it."

I think you sound like a woman with incredible morale fiber from your posts and poll results. Your husband is a lucky man btw I do construction so my hands are rough and I wear steel toe boots lololol
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


scoobydew wrote:




Good choice no to judge someone on how many partners let me say bravo I am giving you a standing ovation. What if the dude becomes an incredible love making machine dude to practice?


Wouldn't that be the best outcome, as long as the practice was honest and consensual? He would make his future wife very happy. ;)


lambofgenesis wrote:



lol whose first time is a threesome :D. This really surprises me because you're like so reserved But still, that's pretty dang awesome :D.

I can only imagine what you were like when you were younger omgosh


I was kind of hoping I would meet other people who had done the same thing for their first time on this thread. It doesn't seem to be happening for me, does it? You have a pretty good understanding of me considering you've only seen my forum posts, so I will say this: I have always been this reserved so it was a pretty big shock to my peers at the time. I think it was half worth it just for the shock value. I remember talking to a classmate later and he asked me about it. I think I said something like: "Yes, well, it seemed interesting and it suited my purposes so I did it."


Oh I see :). Well we spoke in PMs too, but you know, I'm sure you talk to lots of people and you forgot (btw how is Ef? :D).

I'm glad you told your friends about it. Keeping it to yourself if it was a little shocking, kinda is harder to become comfortable with without peer support.

4911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

anzn wrote:

I doubt that knowing that 50 shades of gray was originally a twilight fanfic.


The whole biting thing from Twilight was pretty awful too. Giving someone a hickey (sp?) is one thing, but biting their neck so hard that you leave marks or they bleed sounds like an excellent way to get an infection.


scoobydew wrote:

Mickies have been around long before shades of grey. If you don't know the guy don't accept the drink basic bar rule 101


Don't you mean man or woman? It was a woman in the other poster's experience. Besides which, he said he was 19 - wouldn't he be too young to drink yet? (It's 19 here, but I thought it was 21 in the U.S.?)
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/19/15 , edited 8/19/15

PrinceJudar wrote:I'm still a virgin waitin' on that first kiss mate. Ain't in no rush.
yeah better take the time and make it slide in naturally.

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote: That's a great example of circumstances that only seem sexy when they're not actually happening to you. I'm a little concerned about how 50 Shades of Grey is going to affect sexual assault and rape in the next few years.

I remember talking to a classmate later and he asked me about it. I think I said something like: "Yes, well, it seemed interesting and it suited my purposes so I did it."
Wouldn't really say so, and most would have something similar allready but yes a few would become addicted to the book that it would be dangerous (really when they can't even control themselfs..)
but some would just use it as an excuse to what they are really doing or something similar.

the last one lol... XP


haikinka wrote:I have nothing to contribute, I just came here as an alternative to porn.

Yeah alot of good ... here keep lurking and you will find a smuthole.

22922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


anzn wrote:

I doubt that knowing that 50 shades of gray was originally a twilight fanfic.


The whole biting thing from Twilight was pretty awful too. Giving someone a hickey (sp?) is one thing, but biting their neck so hard that you leave marks or they bleed sounds like an excellent way to get an infection.


scoobydew wrote:

Mickies have been around long before shades of grey. If you don't know the guy don't accept the drink basic bar rule 101


Don't you mean man or woman? It was a woman in the other poster's experience. Besides which, he said he was 19 - wouldn't he be too young to drink yet? (It's 19 here, but I thought it was 21 in the U.S.?)


All good points for excitement levels biting drawing blood dosing someone talk about a turn off no thanks all weak attempts at excitement in my humble opinion
747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

1) Don't you ladies rather guy go for heart (true love) instead of thinking with their (down below)?

2) Don't you ladies/guy sick of others only use you for sex and than dump you?


1) In general, yes? Not for losing your virginity, but the rest of the time, sure.

2) Isn't everyone? It hasn't happened to me, but the one time I broke the 'no kiss on the first date' rule I was incredibly annoyed. I imagine having sex with them would be even worse. It's extra annoying because there are web-sites for that now so they can meet for NSA (no strings attached).

I try not to judge people based on the number of their sexual partners though. It doesn't make them dirty at all. It's fine to wait for someone you really like, but not everyone has to. The idea that being a virgin makes you 'pure' and sleeping with whatever number of people makes you 'dirty' are faulty ideals.


haikinka wrote:

I have nothing to contribute, I just came here as an alternative to porn.


Well you're going to be disappointed, lol.


People with lots of experience who'd judge other people with lots of experience would just be pure hypocrisy. It isn't so much being "pure" but a guy/girl with no experience wouldn't want to take the chance to catch something on their first time from someone who's had multiple partners. But that's just my view of it, others might see it differently.
22922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

MonologueWolf wrote:


Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

1) Don't you ladies rather guy go for heart (true love) instead of thinking with their (down below)?

2) Don't you ladies/guy sick of others only use you for sex and than dump you?


1) In general, yes? Not for losing your virginity, but the rest of the time, sure.

2) Isn't everyone? It hasn't happened to me, but the one time I broke the 'no kiss on the first date' rule I was incredibly annoyed. I imagine having sex with them would be even worse. It's extra annoying because there are web-sites for that now so they can meet for NSA (no strings attached).

I try not to judge people based on the number of their sexual partners though. It doesn't make them dirty at all. It's fine to wait for someone you really like, but not everyone has to. The idea that being a virgin makes you 'pure' and sleeping with whatever number of people makes you 'dirty' are faulty ideals.


haikinka wrote:

I have nothing to contribute, I just came here as an alternative to porn.


Well you're going to be disappointed, lol.


People with lots of experience who'd judge other people with lots of experience would just be pure hypocrisy. It isn't so much being "pure" but a guy/girl with no experience wouldn't want to take the chance to catch something on their first time from someone who's had multiple partners. But that's just my view of it, others might see it differently.


I sort of understand your 19 sooooo sex life just started?
6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/15
Amazing! But for some reason, I got extremely depressed the next day.
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 8/19/15

furytime wrote:

'This thread is not for virgins, I'm sorry'
fack you I post where I want





First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.